Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Herdsmen R*pe Edo Woman, Beat Her Husband To Pulp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen R*pe Edo Woman, Beat Her Husband To Pulp (449 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen R*pe Edo Woman, Beat Her Husband To Pulp by Ogirigi: 10:46am On May 16, 2017
Source: http://www.thekalabaris.com/2017/05/16/herdsmen-rpe-edo-woman-beat-her-husband-to-pulp/
Some herdsmen have reportedly r*ped a woman and then beat her husband to a pulp, weekend, at a farm in Ubuneke-Ivbiaro, Owan East Local Government Area of Edo State.

According to Vanguard, husband of the r*pe victim, Umoru Agunu, said armed herdsmen, numbering six, invaded his farm at about 10.30a.m. on Sunday, beat him up and r*ped his wife.

According to him, “no sooner had I arrived at my farm with my wife than I saw six armed herdsmen demanding for my phone. When I told them I don’t have any, they beat me up mercilessly and two of them r*ped my wife. They were also with a young woman, who probably is their victim.”

Commenting on the incident, Yakubu Ibrahim, one of the community leaders, noted that armed herdsmen have laid siege on the community.

Ibrahim added that the Sunday incident had been reported to the Divisional Police Officer in Afuze, the administrative headquarters of Owan East Local Government, who promised to send his men to comb the bushes along with the volunteer vigilantes.

Contacted, Head of Local Government Administration, Owan East Local Government, Akeens Ade-Akhani, said the council was aware of the situation in the area, saying his admini-stration have been mobilising policemen and vigilantes to Ivbiaro-Auchi Road.

He said the security challenges in Ivbiaro, Warrake, Ihievbe and other parts of the local government have been reported to the state government to empower the council’s vigilante group with the necessary incentives and manpower to provide security.
Source: http://www.thekalabaris.com/2017/05/16/herdsmen-rpe-edo-woman-beat-her-husband-to-pulp/
Re: Herdsmen R*pe Edo Woman, Beat Her Husband To Pulp by Tocheagle(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2017
its high time we buy weapons and carry them about
Re: Herdsmen R*pe Edo Woman, Beat Her Husband To Pulp by Lily4star(f): 10:58am On May 16, 2017
Wait, is it cos these men are northerners the reason why the government hasn't tackled these weapon carrying misbehaving cowards??, cos the news isn't changing, it's from one bad news to another from state to state. I tire o

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen R*pe Edo Woman, Beat Her Husband To Pulp by Jfrankination(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2017
angrythis people don over do oh

(1) (Reply)

Police Shoot Man Who Came Out To Support Dino Melaye In Kogi(photos) / Man Freed From Prison After 17 Years As Researchers Find His Lookalike / Must Read: The ‘last Abduction’ That Got Evans And His Gang Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.