Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua (30660 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 2:11pm On May 28, 2017
Jsaviour:
What an eye opening story. So real. Thanks.
thanks for reading ma, I'm humbled smiley
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 2:12pm On May 28, 2017
bamdelarf:
plx mention me next tym u v smtin lyk ds
tnx
I will surely do that. Hope you've checked the other story out
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 2:15pm On May 28, 2017
harunablezin:
I duff my hat for uoooooo! weldone
thanks sis smiley
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 5:09pm On May 28, 2017
SurestG:
yansh wey no fresh lol. grin
U like that type of yansh abi
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:29pm On May 28, 2017
Akinwale14:
U like that type of yansh abi
ah no like am
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2017
SurestG:
ah no like am
Why nah
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by oluwatymylehyn(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2017
I got your mention when you started this story but I payed little or no attention to it. Sorry about that. I must confess the story got me glued to my phone all day. What an exciting story!!! Your writing prowess wowed me. Keep it up. I look forwarding to reading another action-packed story from you.
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 5:05pm On May 31, 2017
oluwatymylehyn:
I got your mention when you started this story but I payed little or no attention to it. Sorry about that. I must confess the story got me glued to my phone all day. What an exciting story!!! Your writing prowess wowed me. Keep it up. I look forwarding to reading another action-packed story from you.
Thanks for reading the story. I will give you a mention on the other one I'm writing
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Babysuccess02(f): 7:32am On Jun 01, 2017
Tnx too 4 d lesson u hv passed across. Weldone
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2017
Happy new month to my fellow literaturelanders who had chosen to take out of their time to read this Story. May the month be a month of fulfillment to us all. Amen.
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by snopzy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
You 're most welcome..next short story pls
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by sod09(m): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Hello someone is copying your story and using it to gain popularity on Facebook...the idiot even changed the title

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
sod09:
Hello someone is copying your story and using it to gain popularity on Facebook...the idiot even changed the title
please can I get the link and the name of the poster?
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by sod09(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
SurestG:
please can I get the link and the name of the poster?
just search for the real romantic story on Facebook
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
sod09:
just search for the real romantic story on Facebook
he removed my comment from his posts, I had to call him so that I could give him the piece of my mind.

Thanks for this
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by sod09(m): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
SurestG:
he removed my comment from his posts, I had to call him so that I could give him the piece of my mind.

Thanks for this
the guy is really an idiot

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by chizzypresh(f): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nyc story
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:10am On Jun 09, 2017
chizzypresh:
Nyc story
thanks.
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by olahajayi(m): 7:35am On Jun 11, 2017
Nice Story....Welldone Ma'am, More of it
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2017
olahajayi:
Nice Story....Welldone Ma'am, More of it
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by lovingyouhun: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
When you wan update again? The story is interesting please mention me when you do update OK, Kudos to you
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
lovingyouhun:
When you wan update again? The story is interesting please mention me when you do update OK, Kudos to you
The story has ended uncle
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by lovingyouhun: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
queenitee:

The story has ended uncle

Where you see the end na? He wasn't caught? Or did I miss that part? Let me re-check. Thanks though

Just checked, last post is on page 4, thought I would see a great ending like A friend like enemy. Nice story though, thanks.
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
lovingyouhun:

Where you see the end na? He wasn't caught? Or did I miss that part? Let me re-check. Thanks though
i removed the last three episodes
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by lovingyouhun: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
SurestG:
i removed the last three episodes

Why na? You give me 3 cubes of sugar, watch me hungrily lick one and the you take 2 back, not fair sad. Been following your stories, you are good I must commend, wish you all the best OK �
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
lovingyouhun:

Why na? You give me 3 cubes of sugar, watch me hungrily lick one and the you take 2 back, not fair sad. Been following your stories, you are good I must commend, wish you all the best OK �
very sorry, i had to remove it because of plagiarists. i'll get it across to you when i've done the necessary things. have u checked my other stories out? Thanks for the compliments sir
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
lovingyouhun:

Just checked, last post is on page 4, thought I would see a great ending like A friend like enemy. Nice story though, thanks.
You are welcome
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by lovingyouhun: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
SurestG:
very sorry, i had to remove it because of plagiarists. i'll get it across to you when i've done the necessary things. have u checked my other stories out? Thanks for the compliments sir
OK, thanks. They are lovely especially A friend like enemy.
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2017
lovingyouhun:

OK, thanks. They are lovely especially A friend like enemy.
thanks alot

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Nathblessing(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
So some stupid set of people called plagiarist didnt allow me see the end of this story abi.....
It is well....
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 2:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Nathblessing:
So some stupid set of people called plagiarist didnt allow me see the end of this story abi.....
It is well....
I'm sorry about that sir. I'm working on putting it in a PDF format for the sake of people who would like to read the concluding part, I surely would get across to you.
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Nathblessing(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
SurestG:
I'm sorry about that sir. I'm working on putting it in a PDF format for the sake of people who would like to read the concluding part, I surely would get across to you.

Thanks so much for that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades / The 130 Titles Of The Pacesetters Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.