Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua (30697 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua / Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 10:05pm On May 16, 2017
rachealfst:
Following sis, more strength and inspiration. Who will I sit with oooo.....
Yes queenitee, shift for me please. And thanks for the invite.
I will lap you abi you will lap me ni

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 10:09pm On May 16, 2017
I think I get it. Chuks doesn't love her but her money. The marriage is just to get what he wants (her money) That's the deceit. Chuks might be married self. My poor Baby

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2017
I no even like d guy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Hadampson(m): 7:41am On May 17, 2017
Thanks 4 d dedication surestG u r d best

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Hadampson(m): 7:43am On May 17, 2017
queenitee:
I have arrived. Where am I going to sit? Lemme invite my people Adesina12 Harameede99 (been long bestie) Ladysuperb ahn ahn Hadampson Samysmoothfresh are you still on NL Rachealfst sis mi Evajael oya come and use this story to relax
Mean while, I need popcorn and Hennessey
I don come, wey my sit?

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Hadampson(m): 8:02am On May 17, 2017
queenitee:

Lemme lap u so that anti rachealfst will be able to sit down comfortably

2 Likes

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 8:04am On May 17, 2017
Hadampson:
Lemme lap u so that anti rachealfst will be able to sit down comfortably
Oya lap me

2 Likes

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 8:07am On May 17, 2017
Hadampson:
Thanks 4 d dedication surestG u r d best
my pleasure sire
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:06am On May 17, 2017
Okay, just finished catching up, sorry I took long @SurestG

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by rachealfst(f): 10:33am On May 17, 2017
SurestG:

Thanks for the dedication. Following from bumper to fender.

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 5:53pm On May 17, 2017
No update today
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Hadampson(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2017
queenitee:
Oya lap me

Come to papagringrin
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2017
Hadampson:

Come to papagringrin
Papa for where? her papa dey here
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:07pm On May 17, 2017
Dedication
Queenitee, Akinwale14, ComelyJummy, Musampa73

CHAPTER 3

I gave my innocence to him. 3months after my wedding, everything was going perfectly well, my business was booming. Initially Chuks told me he is into importation business and we both work for the betterment of our new home.
One day mom called me to come see her so I closed early from office that day and went to my father's house, she looked at me from head to toe and I was wondering what my mother could be staring at in my body. She finally told me to sit.

"Oko mi(my dear) I haven't seen any sign of pregnancy yet, what is your husband saying about it"

"maami, our marriage is just four months old, God will soon do it for us"

"I pray so my daughter, I asked you to see me because I had a strange dream last night and I must let you know about it"

"Mommy mi, I'm getting scared right now. Tell me, what is the dream about"

"in that dream, you were in a dark room and nobody was there to help you, the only person that came was a man who has a snake as pet. You were so anxious to get out of the dark room so you accepted his help"

"Hmmmm mama, that's just a dream and nothing more"
"I also want to believe is a dream o Oko mi (my dear) mi o ni fi oju sukun e(I won't cry over you)" my mother said with a teary eye.

I went to her, consoled her I hate seeing her sad and her health is important. Its been long I cooked for her so I went into the kitchen to prepare Amala, gbegiri, ewedu and assorted meats for her. I left when it was evening so that I can go cook for my husband, he doesn't come back until 6pm so I still have about 2hours to go home and prepare dinner.

I noticed some changes in my body, my breast size increased, morning sickness and nausea. Its been like that for the past 3weeks so I called my Dr. on phone to book an appointment with him that day.

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by yewande1234(f): 9:42pm On May 17, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm i sense d dream is about her nd her husband cos the guy job is nt clean
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Musampa73(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2017
Thanks for the mention sweety but this update too small now haba! Why u so stingy like ds now.lol

Make I call my people bcus surestG yaff come with another sure tori and ayaff booked VIP sit for u guys..

Alamiendagash
Stephengee12
Ikombe
Bimbery1307
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 10:10pm On May 17, 2017
It's about her and Chuks. Thanks SurestG for the dedication

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 10:17pm On May 17, 2017

"you are pregnant Ade" doctor Komolafe said with happiness written all over his face.

I already guessed so, so it didn't really come as a surprise but I was indeed happy. I dialed my husband's number but dropped it before the call got to his phone because I wanted it to be a surprise to him. I called my mother to break the news she had be eagerly waiting for to her. I was so happy that I didn't go to office that day I only requested that the report for the day's work should be sent to my email.

My husband came earlier than I thought and I handed the result to him. The happiness I saw all over him was far from fake. He increased his care towards me that I counted myself the luckiest to have such an amazing man.

One Saturday, Jolayemi called to tell me there's an important issue we needed to discuss I didn't take it serious but said I will find chance to see her the following week.

I was in the office one morning when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, it became so severe that I couldn't bear the pain. I told my secretary to call my husband and that it was emergency, I didn't want to go the hospital not until he is there with me. I had already lost consciousness before he came around, blood was everywhere. I opened my eyes but couldn't see clearly, my vision was blur, Chuks was by my side. "what am I doing here" I asked my husband with the little strength I have.

"honey, you don't have to say anything"

The doctor came in and his look was not pleasant at all. I managed to ask him how long did I pass out. He told me 6hours. That was when I remembered how it all happened, sharp pain in my stomach, I saw blood but didn't know why before I passed out. perhaps the secretary called my husband as I instructed her.

"Mr chuks let me see you in my office" doctor told my husband.

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Musampa73(m): 10:22pm On May 17, 2017
That's a bad news I guess. Chai
Pls reply my PM ASAP SurestG

2 Likes

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 9:39am On May 18, 2017

When the doctor knew I was stable enough, he came to tell me the evil that had befell my unborn baby. I was told I miscarried the pregnancy, I felt devastated and couldn't believe that was happening to me. He further told me I would have to stay at the hospital for some weeks, I became scared. "I'm fine now, I can go home" I told him but he objected and told me my husband insisted I get well before being discharged. My husband had gone out to get me something to eat because I only took tea in the morning before I left for work.
Several unanswered questions were running in my head. Questions like why did my husband have to bring me to a strange hospital where I'm not used to, why did the miscarriage occur etc. Questions that nobody was around to give me answers. I thought of calling my mother but I know she wouldn't like such news so I gave up and stared at the ceiling as I was lying helplessly in the ward. Then my company and businesses came to mind, "perhaps he will oversee things there for me till I get back to my feet after all he's my husband" I thought.

My husband didn't come back not until late in the night, I was hungry there was nothing I could eat. I became upset and demanded for an explanation, he flared up too and all I could do was apologize to the person who has been by my side. I lost my appetite and wasn't able to eat more than 3spoons. He fed me another 3spoons and that makes it 6spoons. I decided to direct my questions to him.

"sweetheart why this strange hospital, why didn't you drive me to Dr. Komolafe's hospital"

"it was an emergency and this place was nearer"

"what happened to our baby?" I asked on the verge of tears

"don't cry my love, the Lord who did that will do another one for us"

"so its true" I was sobbing, I started crying afresh... "will I be able to conceive again?" I asked no one in particular.

I shared my opinion of him working on my behalf at my office pending the time I'll get well, he was reluctant but after so many persuasion he gave in. I invited my Manager and Secretary to the hospital so that they would know of my new decision and cooperate with him.

I was fit to go back to my place of work a month after the incidence. I couldn't face Maami because I knew she will question me and I don't wish to talk about it. I haven't gotten the chance to see Jolayemi ever since she told me we had something urgent to talk about so I created time for us out of my tight schedule. We chose somewhere secluded for our discussion.

Maami visited me on a Saturday, my husband was not around so she took her time to feed her curious mind. She noticed I'm back to my normal self(when I wasn't pregnant) she knew something was wrong somewhere.

"my dear come closer"she said almost in a whisper. "where is it, where did it go, how did you do it, why did you not tell me, what really happened...."

I didn't let her finished her questions before I replied though it sounded rude but the questions were too much for me. Her face became so mean and I knew at that moment I must spill everything so I explained to her how everything happened.

"Adeola ti pa mi o(Adeola has killed me) what have I done to deserve this, you mean you and your husband kept such a big secret from me? Am I not your mother again" with that she picked her bag and angrily left our house, I pleaded but she refused to listen to any other thing from me.

Musampa3, Rachealfst, Queenitee, Akinwale14, Airborne02, Echelle

5 Likes

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 9:55am On May 18, 2017
Thanks for the dedication ma, this Chuks is not clean

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 11:38am On May 18, 2017
Fmartin
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Akinwale14(m): 3:57pm On May 18, 2017
SurestG Thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Airborne02(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2017
Chai .. M suspecting d husband did ritual ooo
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Fmartin(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2017
SurestG:
Fmartin
thanks dear.. let me digest the write up cheesy

1 Like

Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Fmartin(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2017
queenitee:
he wil do d later ..grin
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by SurestG(f): 6:58pm On May 18, 2017
Airborne02:
Chai .. M suspecting d husband did ritual ooo
lol
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by comelyJummy(f): 7:53pm On May 18, 2017
Thanks for the dedication. But why am i always coming late? Chucks is using Adeola. Queenitee help me tell Adeola to visit the prophet by the river side for deliverance.
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by Hadampson(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2017
Akinwale14:
Papa for where? her papa dey here
U mean nairaland?
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by AlamienDagash(m): 1:00am On May 19, 2017
Musampa73:
Thanks for the mention sweety but this update too small now haba! Why u so stingy like ds now.lol

Make I call my people bcus surestG yaff come with another sure tori and ayaff booked VIP sit for u guys..

Alamiendagash
Stephengee12
Ikombe
Bimbery1307
Bro whatz been up
seems anoda stuff has been drop.
btw... thanks for the mention.
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 4:45am On May 19, 2017
comelyJummy:
Thanks for the dedication. But why am i always coming late? Chucks is using Adeola. Queenitee help me tell Adeola to visit the prophet by the river side for deliverance.
No problem, I will take her there
Re: DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua by queenitee(f): 4:46am On May 19, 2017
Fmartin:
he wil do d later ..grin
Now grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades / Which Is Your Best Nigerian Novel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.