Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads (38355 Views)

See Moment Sanwo-Olu Signs The Order On VIO, LASTMA & LAWMA, Tours Alausa - Pics / Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function / Ambode Places PERMANENT Ban On VIO Officials, Bans FRSC From State Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by SalamRushdie: 9:27pm On May 16, 2017
aminoacid01:

The last time i checked, VIO are not involved in rescue.

Don't worry we have LRU in Lagos the can even rescue fish from the lagoon if the need arises..we are not going to is FRSC and VIO We promise
Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by gloryman91: 9:40pm On May 16, 2017
What of in case of crash on state Road?
Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by ladychioma: 10:01pm On May 16, 2017
Governor Ambode is a genius. God bless him.
Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by Realwvn(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2017
They should not come back biko. Useless set of animals
Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by 3kay945(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2017
Sunshine1969:
Loss of focus! instead of collaborating with the FRSC to find ways of restructuring the traffic situation for seamless delivery a Governor will be dabbling into controversial issues! who told him he can give such orders? This APC is really confused. Introduce electronic monitors first and human presence wit automatically be reduced. Even where cars drive itself, it takes someone to make it work! put food on the table o Lagosians first with poverty alleviation policies and programs. Mr AMBO!

Am still wondering how and why this action pained you so much. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by Godsate: 10:36pm On May 16, 2017
Good.
Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by Timbuktuo: 10:43pm On May 16, 2017
presentley:
Na to carry gun dey rob people remain for them now. Anyways, they have always been robbers, only that they hide behind the laws then but not anymore. There's one midget abi na dwarf among them who operates along lag/abk expressway(kola, ilepo), God don catch all of una now. If una like, go turn armed robber, we go burn una ni.

Lol. Abeokuta Expressway na Federal road o. You go still dey see them there o. grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by pressplay411(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2017
hohafrank:
You are one of the VIO officers abi.Hungery will deal! with you.

Lool abeg o. I hate them as much as any computer all I'm saying is it's too risky to leave the roads unchecked.
Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by HAH: 11:20pm On May 16, 2017
aminoacid01:
He should also tell Lagosians not to call FRSC for rescue on state roads. Yeye dey smell.
my sister even the law that created them said they are for feferal roads, that is why they are called federal roads safety commision, they were only been overzealous by working on state roads, since they are proving to be nuisance that is why the law is being enforced on them, sending of frsc to only federal roads was done first by kaduna state government last year.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by vickylincon(m): 11:21pm On May 16, 2017
omenkaLives:
VIO deals with cars not motorcycles.
u get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by mywells: 11:34pm On May 16, 2017
It unfair to ban VIO, they should ban lastma instead,vio checks drivers license,hackey permit, insurance,road worthiness and others relative vehicle documents and if they stop you and found out that one of the documents has expired they fine you and pay the fine. so what is bad in checking your vehicle papers, they should call them back to duties pls your excellency Ambode these guys are working,our people are stubborn they need iron hand and correction to put our roads in order. itesiwaju eko lojewalogun.
Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by presentley: 11:37pm On May 16, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Lol. Abeokuta Expressway na Federal road o. You go still dey see them there o. grin
but @least no VIO again, I'm very cool with the FRSC operations, we've well mannered and reasonable ones among them in a good number. Somebody should please employ the poster above me, he is a VIO officer until now, bros, ow market?
Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by undisputedgbola(m): 11:58pm On May 16, 2017
admax:
This Is a welcome development.

I don't understand why the VIO and FRSC will be chasing vehicles upandan endangering people lives just because they want to enforce safety measures to protect those same people. It's very ridiculous.

You just pollute everywhere with this your reasoning. You are entitled to your opinion; don't mislead the public please!!!

1 Share

Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by Saint83(m): 12:34am On May 17, 2017
presentley:
Na to carry gun dey rob people remain for them now. Anyways, they have always been robbers, only that they hide behind the laws then but not anymore. There's one midget abi na dwarf among them who operates along lag/abk expressway(kola, ilepo), God don catch all of una now. If una like, go turn armed robber, we go burn una ni.

But mumu,you should know that they are not sack now,they have been redeployed to other ministry and agencie...is like you and Dino are brothers.
Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by presentley: 1:02am On May 17, 2017
Saint83:

But mumu,you should know that they are not sack now,they have been redeployed to other ministry and agencie...is like you and Dino are brothers.
who's is this fool? Are you one of them? Redeploy? You are slowpoke, better go and learn and learn handiwork now(tailor, vulcanizer, mechanic, carpenter et al, their service are needed everywhere) you are an idiot anyway, likewise your parents who refused to give you a proper upbringing.
Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by harrylordson(m): 3:35am On May 17, 2017
svfu:
More than greatful to the action governor.....those mofos can ask for useless things, no blade or plier in ur car #5000, no 5litter water 20000 very soon they will start asking for marriage certificate.

The screws on your tyre is missing one! Lol...*SMH*
Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by Timbuktuo: 5:42am On May 17, 2017
presentley:
but @least no VIO again, I'm very cool with the FRSC operations, we've well mannered and reasonable ones among them in a good number. Somebody should please employ the poster above me, he is a VIO officer until now, bros, ow market?

Hahahaha. Market dey, my oga. I go make sure say I look out for you today. angry. You better make sure all your documents are in order, or else... grin
Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by Ogbobesinachi(m): 7:31am On May 17, 2017
Many thanks Ambode they are bunch of miscreants Trailer almost damage my car due to there rascality
Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by CellTabRepairs: 9:34am On May 17, 2017
Very good. They are a menace to the people. Only looking for money upandan in uniform. Robbers.
Are U yet to get a job 5 months into 2017? Between 18-50 yrs?Are U a graduate or secondary school leaver?Are U retired, sacked or tired of salary work? U want a biz with high returns, skill as capital, lowest startup costs? 1.Make average $30-$50 or more daily2.Meet high net worth individuals[opportunities in people]3.Grow in IT knowledge 4.Be highly sought after [Money looking for U].5.Employ others! Just get "Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals" from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc today & LEARN HOW TO EARN thru this bestselling book! Don't waste 1 WHOLE yr waiting for a (THAT) job !

Click signature, view and get it immediately
Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by orisa37: 10:03am On May 17, 2017
Good. They should be servicing vehicles at Fuel Stations through out the Country.
Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by cava: 1:56pm On May 17, 2017
Election is around the corner. Political tactics. Lets see after the elections if VIO wouldn't be called back. Is not their fault, we citizens forgets pain very easily
Re: Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads by wizjid69: 11:55pm On May 26, 2017
londonrivals:
Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode on Tuesday announced a permanent ban on the State Vehicles Inspection Officers, VIOs from operating in all Lagos roads.

The governor also ban the Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC, from operating on state roads in the metropolis, except on federal highways.

Details later…

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/ambode-places-permanent-ban-on-vio.html

Quite frankly I'm very happy that Ambode has banned the VIO. They're a waste of space, causing traffic wherever they are and making life difficult for everyone.
FRSC though baffles me because they are supposed to be a safety outfit but they stop vehicles and ask for your papers. I think that they have bastardized their duties and looking for a way to make money. I think they should be move to interstate expressways, where will be more useful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos / Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.