Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,753 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page (648 Views)

Nairaland Front Page / Unknown Advantages Of Having A Low GPA / 10 Amazing Things you won't believe exist in this World Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page by corpersforum(f): 4:33pm On May 16, 2017
I am starting a research About Nairaland. I want to bring out some amazing discoveries and some unknown facts about this great Community Called Nairaland.

"To get this next lines correctly, i want you to Pretend you are in front of about 5,000 audience giving a serious Lecture and consider the following lines below as your opening speech"..... ACTION!!!

"Hello everyone, *clear throat* I am CorpersForum by username, and am here to give creativity on Nairaland a new phase. I want to defile the law of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. I want to by all means defile all natural laws by taking you on a Journey to the Past. I want to leave this future on Nairaland right now and take you all back to Millions of seconds, Thousands of Minutes, hundreds of Hours literally, few years back. I want to take you back with me to the first post that made Nairaland front page"

.....cut!!!.... now read and stop acting..... am sure some people are carried away already in my script.... smilesss

Before i begin, let me give you my own personal notion about Nairaland

Nairaland is like a City with a population of Over 1.8 Million Civilians, Soldiers, Students, bloggers, Lecturers, slay queens, workers and all sort of people.

This Nairaland city has its own government comprises of President Lalasticlala and other top executives coupled with some principled no-nonsense FBI Agents tagged as moderators. You misbehave, you go to jail... Have been locked up for 3 days before... so you will not be the first and the last to be banned.

I moved into this city a while ago and secured an apartment at NYSC Estate.

I really love Nairaland city as it has everything you can ever want.

If you want information, stay on the express way which is the Front page.

If you want entertainment and clubbing, just go to celebrity board.

You want hook up, jerk off, get nasty, go to Romance Street. And to the slay Queens, the blue room called sexuality is on this same Romance street.

Do you like crime? Do you like breaking laws? Do you love Stealing and other illegal activities, go and learn at Crime center.

Do you want to laugh off your sorrow, just stay on the front page reading comments.

I can continue talking about Nairaland city till next month... but let me stop here...

A whole big community like this should have hidden facts and some amazing discoveries. I am here to give that to you... so lets get right into it...

10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page

10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page is a fun list for educational and historical Purpose. Every other reasons you might think, is just your assumptions. Which can be right or wrong. I am a Philosophy student, I am responsible for what i write and say but not for how you understand or Interpret it.

As at this moment, Nairaland Front Page has "2,100 Pages" I can't calculate how many posts per pages...am not really a fan of Mathematics.

1. The First post to make Nairaland Front page was Posted at "3:30pm On Dec 24, 2005"
The mobile system was introduced into the Nigerian market and society precisely on 6th August, 2001. That was in the third year of former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s first term. [Source]

If you understand that, you will know that only few rich people have a phone around that time. I was even in SS1.

2. The Title of the Post was "Must We Make Love Every Day?"
What a nice title.... what a nice question to find out as at 2005 then.... hmmm hmmm

3. The Post was published on SEXUALITY Board
I was kind of expecting that.....

4. The Post Had "3909 Views" and 107 Comments
As at the moment am writing this, the views is 3909.

5. The First 5 Comments will make you laugh and Roll on the ground
Since 2005, Nairalanders always have the best answers to any Post.....

Below is the post

"this is d question i have been asking myself ever since d day i met my girlfriend. a day without sex is a day waisted for her and in between 1month that i have know this girl i have falling sick 6times due to excess sex. so much we have sex everyday of the month? yes is her answer. i luv this girl very much but am dying slowly due to excess luv making. what should i do? grin"

Below are the hilarious Comments
I will not mention usernames based on Privacy Purpose but i will drop a link below to go check it yourself....

*"Talk to her. Tell her is not good having sex every now and then."

*"how can you fall sick due to excess love making?

abeg please borrow me the girl for 1 week only, I wan test am see how you dey fall sick."

*"Take aqua's advise and very soon, your veins and arteries would be flowing with milk and milo instead of blood.
These stuffs don't replace the vitality lost as fast as u loose it.

Ther is no beter way than to ppe low or better still STOP.

No be where i pass come i go pass go yonder."

*"Well, I don't really believe this story to be true but all the same, you have your destiny in your own hands.
And I will want to ask you two qustions.

1) Haven't you lost your gaint as a results of exhaustion from sex?
2) Hasn't she taken in since, unless you protect yourself sha!

If you don't stop it now then it will stop you."

*"c'est garcon, look out, u go wound oh! but anyway make we dey call you OKANLOMO.... jeun soke, continue........just remember say HIV/AIDS no dey show for face, d thing fit fly enter u one day like miracle.

to cut every thing short, na love.. na your destiny say na d girl ko kill you........ no miracle fit save you... take care en.. no be ur fault... na wetin dey between ur thigh"

....i will give the link below..

6. The First Female to comment was CHIMUMMY(f): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2005
And her comment was:
"i have been laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face. kai, guys ur responses are so damned funny. so so fuuuunnnny."

She had 74 Posts in total, 3 Topics, None Made front page. Registered: October 15, 2005 and she was Last seen: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2016

7. The Exact Topic and Post was Re-publish by Khrisfame(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
It had 89 views and just 3 Comments.
Must We make Love Everyday?

8. The User Name of the Legend whose post first made Nairaland Front Page is Adogho
He Registered: December 23, 2005. He had 20 Posts and 13 Topics of which only 2 Made front page including this one am talking about and Can You Marry A Prostitute? .

9. He was Last seen: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
Please incase you find this guy, i may buy his Nairaland account for #500,000. That is history. Nairaland is still going to a greater place and in 10 years now, That username and password will worth $1.5 Million

10. Its a great Coincidence that My Birthday was Dec, 24th but not 2005.

Link to the topic
Must We Make Love Everyday?

The Re-posted one
Must We Make Love Everyday

Thank you for reading through my crazy creativity.... i really appreciate the time you spent reading......

I will be bringing More 10 Amazing facts....... Nairaland is loaded with some cool facts that only someone who have a lot of time like me will discover....Just stay with me.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Crazyman
Rocknation
Fynestboi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page by Khd95(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2017
corpersforum I really commend u for this epic research

to that third to comment nigga that wanted to borrow the girl to check how OP take fall sick...

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page by oladipo322(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2017
interesting...... just alert me when u drop the rest

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page by corpersforum(f): 4:59pm On May 16, 2017
Khd95:
corpersforum I really commend u for this epic research

to that third to comment nigga that wanted to borrow the girl to check how OP take fall sick...
Thanks Boss..... I appreciate ur comment
Re: 10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page by corpersforum(f): 4:59pm On May 16, 2017
oladipo322:
interesting...... just alert me when u drop the rest

i will for sure..... Thanks baba
Re: 10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page by ken19: 5:11pm On May 16, 2017
nice
Re: 10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page by DLondonboiy: 5:25pm On May 16, 2017
How much is my moniker worth?

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page by smardray(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2017
Legendary Op....legendary Nl
Re: 10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page by corpersforum(f): 6:39pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
How much is my moniker worth?

A lot
Re: 10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page by DLondonboiy: 6:39pm On May 16, 2017
corpersforum:

A lot

I wanna sell it..
Re: 10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page by SuperSuave(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: 10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page by corpersforum(f): 7:16pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:

I wanna sell it..

seriously?... how much have you got in mind?
Re: 10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page by DLondonboiy: 7:19pm On May 16, 2017
corpersforum:

seriously?... how much have you got in mind?

You tell me..
Re: 10 Amazing Unknown Facts About The First Post To Make Nairaland Front Page by Emmem005: 11:19pm On May 16, 2017
Respect
Lala,FP abeg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ABUAD Admission Screening Form For UTME And Direct Entry Is Out - 2017/18 / Help My Name Has Been Removed From The Osopadec Post-graduate Bursary List / OAU Students' Union Invites ICPC To Investigate Her Financial Dealings {photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.