Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Can You Marry A Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Prostitute? (17470 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Prostitute? by adogho(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2006
hello people,
  i will love to start this year with this topic. can u marry a prostitute that u are madly in Love with will u still go on after knowing that almost all your friends have sleep with her?
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by ldollier(f): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2006
you cant turn a prostitute into a wife

you cant turn a ho into a husband
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by chrisd(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2006
I agree with yankee
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Rolly: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2006
if i were a guy, no way cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Seun(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2006
These days many girls in higher institutions of learning patronize sugar-daddies so they can live luxuriously in school. Are they not prostitutes. If you happen to fall madly in love with one of these girls will you not marry her regardless of her exploits?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by hotangel2(f): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2006
If the guy i fall inlove with happens to be a man-ho. God darn it,it's gon be hard... but love makes u do crazy stuffs. I'll marry him, and tell him to quit. Hopefully he loves me enough to do just that for me.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by ocho(f): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2006
I definately will find it really hard to marry one. oh my! I honestly do not know whether or not i can, hmmmm, i guess I'd have to be head over heels in love with the such a guy to marry him.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Rolly: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2006
yeah cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Seun(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2006
Don't marry for love. If you do, you wil divorce for hatred! Marry someone that shares your dreams and values and builds you up. Some people should not be married at all because they are just not suitable for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Rolly: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2006
but love is one of the important foundations for lasting marriages . although, i agree about the sharing of dreams and values part, but what about love?
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Seun(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2006
Well I guess it is the icing on the cake, but not the cake. Emotions are very volatile. You can be so in love in the morning and at war in the evening.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Rolly: 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2006
can u explain further please? smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by snazzydawn(f): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2006
errmmm,oga seun,have you ever been in love sorry hate!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Seun(m): 2:18am On Jan 04, 2006
What I am saying is that you might be so in love with a prostitute today, but you don't know for sure how you will feel tommorrow morning. So don't go marrying someone you can't[b] tolerate on the long term[/b] just because you feel some 'love' today. If your girlfriend or boyfriend's sex profession really bothers you, don't marry her!
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by 2nde(m): 4:33am On Jan 04, 2006
I can never marry a prostitute or a lady with that kind of a features. Even if she is the most beautiful lady in the world.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by casper(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2006
this is like saying you go to a PUBLIC TOILET and start gaurding it as your personal toilet...................he no go work/ gree / he no just fit be.................na na na tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by dejiolowe: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2006
marry a hooker? dem swear for me?
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by luridguy(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2006
that would be really difficult think about it......... prostitute this not a movie scene in pretty lady....which love.. lets face it yea love matters but would u really spend the rest of ur life with someone who spent a major part of her life giving herself to men for money for me i dont think it will work out there will be problems in the future

but on the other hand like someone said love makes u do crazy things
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Farriel(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2006
I'm a great believer in the philosophy of true attraction, which says that 'Attraction Is Not A Choice.' Meaning, you can't help whom you're attracted to.

If you're caught up in the whirlwind of true attraction, you'd be head over heels in your sustained euphoric state and God help you if the subject of your craze is a LovePeddler. Most of you here saying NO, you can't, I can only feel sorry for you - cos you're the sort that would actually do it.

All that it would take is just that fire of attraction, and touche - she's your wife
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by CimonJorr(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2006
Bro.. sorry to digress a bit,

But in you other post, the subject was that your babe liked sex too much (everyday to quote your words)..

Now, you asking if one can marry a "Commercial Sex Worker"...

Should we connect the dots??
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by kenflavor(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2006
CimonJorr:

Bro.. sorry to digress a bit,

But in you other post, the subject was that your babe liked sex too much (everyday to quote your words)..

Now, you asking if one can marry a "Commercial Sex Worker"...

Should we connect the dots??

I feel u, CimonJorr, I guess the guy is in a serious relationship with a Prostitute, so he wants people's opinions cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by dablessed(f): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2006
Haba guys! Why una de run? Who is a prostitute by the way? Tell me.

Its interesting to know that a lot of guys dont want to marry a prostitute. Truth of the matter is: there are many male prostitutes out there and yet, they dont want to marry their female counterparts.

If you are sleeping with a woman you are not married to, then you are a prostitute.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by CimonJorr(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2006
Isn't prostitution "COMMERCIAL SEX"... tongue

dablessed:

Its interesting to know that a lot of guys don't want to marry a prostitute. Truth of the matter is: there are many male prostitutes out there and yet, they don't want to marry their female counterparts.

I[b]f you are sleeping with a woman you are not married to, then you are a prostitute.[/b]
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Seun(m): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2006
One can also think of it this way: someone engaging in premarital sex is saying, "you don't even have to pay me any money to get laid. My services are free, free, free! I am not a cheap man or cheap woman; I am cheaper than cheap - i.e. free!" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by bebee: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2006
CimonJorr:

Isn't prostitution "COMMERCIAL SEX"... tongue

guess u must have heard of the term "paying in kind" ? indeed prostitution is commercial sex, sleeping with someone u aint married to is also commercial sex. there is an exchange, in this case not monetary but emotional. u talked to the other guy tongue -in - cheek. anyone that engages in premarital sex is a prostitute. cool
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by nferyn(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2006
bebee:

guess u must have heard of the term "paying in kind" ? indeed prostitution is commercial sex, sleeping with someone u aint married to is also commercial sex. there is an exchange, in this case not monetary but emotional. u talked to the other guy tongue -in - cheek. anyone that engages in premarital sex is a prostitute. cool
If you think along those lines, then marriage is slavery. You are bonded for the rest of your life and you're not getting paid.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by IAH(f): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2006
For the first time in history, I have to agree with nferyn. cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Oracle(m): 12:54am On Jan 05, 2006
OH HELL NO I CANT
I JUST CANT
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by ocho(f): 12:56am On Jan 05, 2006
@nferyn :She/he made the fact that she/he was talking about "premarital sex" quite clear!!
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by allonym: 4:39am On Jan 05, 2006
ocho:

@nferyn :She/he made the fact that she/he was talking about "premarital sex" quite clear!!

Umm. . . Nobody is disputing that.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by ocho(f): 4:56am On Jan 05, 2006
well, nferyn's mention of marraige implied that he didn't get(maybe see) the term "premarital sex" she mentioned in her post.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by sage(m): 5:07am On Jan 05, 2006
dablessed:

Its interesting to know that a lot of guys don't want to marry a prostitute. Truth of the matter is: there are many male prostitutes out there and yet, they don't want to marry their female counterparts.

If you are sleeping with a woman you are not married to, then you are a prostitute.
Seun:

One can also think of it this way: someone engaging in premarital sex is saying, "you don't even have to pay me any money to get laid. My services are free, free, free! I am not a cheap man or cheap woman; I am cheaper than cheap - i.e. free!" cheesy
bebee:

I strongly disagree with all these statements. If we are to go by these statements, most things we do in life are meaningless since it has to go with an immediate reward. What then would we say of married women who deny their husbands of sex when they do not get the material things they want or dont ordinarily get what they want from there husbands? ( in- marriage prostitution?), and how do u explain the fact that married women are so happy they go to bed with their husbands when he lavishes and spoils them specially more than they would do on an ordinary day that nothing special happens (in-marriage prostitution?) These women are therefore prostitutes too despite beign married or would the proponents of those theories above contradict there own parameters 4 measuring what prostitution means?
Sex is a way of expressing ur emotions at a particular time. It should never be compared to the work of a commercial sex prostitute.

@ Seun, ive alwayz admired ur intelectual ability but dont u think that ur making this kind of comparison just to make an extreme point is a bit bizzare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? / I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her / Would You Reject Expensive Gift From An Admirer For Cheap One From Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.