Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) (40990 Views)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by igho003(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2017
edo we too many for italy no house no gt 1 or 2 ppl for italy for edo state
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by thingsyoudo123(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2017
she did dis cos of a boyfriend? What will she do for husband noni....
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by Chijosky(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2017
amiibaby:
Guys are hrt breakers
is that your final answer
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by maxjames: 12:39pm On May 17, 2017
Am watching
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 17, 2017
Mckandre:
grin
Na this kind people, I dey find to rob me.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by Onedibe1: 12:51pm On May 17, 2017
Edo gals n italy...
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by dragonking2: 12:58pm On May 17, 2017
dingbang:
Who be the person wey video am? You need serious slap . abi you no sabi hold phone?
I dey tell you. I just dey vex as the camera just dey shake anyhow. angry
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by KingJamesOne(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2017
nah wah o! na so life be?
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by dragonking2: 1:05pm On May 17, 2017
EmmyDJourno:
Edo girls in Italoo disgracing Nigeria since 19Okpoo BC

Please Note: This truth hurts me too cry
How did she disgrace Nigeria? Abi oyinbo no dey cry to?
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by mybestlove(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2017
Edo state is really the Heart beat of Nigeria. Disgracing Nigeria since 1241AD. Shame to this people, the Sodom and Gomorrah of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2017
i pity d lady,she has to start all over again
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 17, 2017
Where is her identity to show she's from Edo Beliefs are diseases.

Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by mikolo80: 1:43pm On May 17, 2017
Crownadex:
humm she will now be like .... haaa where do I start again now ,

Eeyah it's painful
when she de do anyhowanyhow she no know ba
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 17, 2017
She must have cheated on the guy.
Oyibo cannot bear cheating , especially when caught red handed .

Make she move on , count her losses and next time , think wise .
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2017
alexialin:
She must have cheated on the guy.
Oyibo cannot bear cheating , especially when caught red handed .

Make she move on , count her losses and next time , think wise .

How are you sure the guy is oyibo?
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by NwaGodl1000(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2017
Edo women and international akwuna kwuna
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 17, 2017
MENTORCH:

How are you sure the guy is oyibo?

I watched the video and saw her begging a tall slim guy that was standing close to another broad chested guy .. Try watch the video
I believe she won't be wasting her time , begging and kneeling down for a random white guy, cos she loves kneeling down and begging at will? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2017
alexialin:

I watched the video and saw her begging a tall slim guy that was standing close to another broad chested guy .. Try watch the video
I believe she won't be wasting her time , begging and kneeling down for a random white guy, cos she loves kneeling down and begging at will? undecided

Those two guys are cops, they didn't show the exboyfriend can't you see her pointing towards another angle. Do you need glasses or something.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=IgbosAreGreat post=56603136] grin

Some guys need to b given rat poison[/quote
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 17, 2017
MENTORCH:

Those two guys are cops, they didn't show the exboyfriend can't you see her pointing towards another angle. Do you need glasses or something.

How do u know they are cops?

And why is she kneeling down to cops ?
Can't u see clearly ??
IgbosAreGreat:
grin

Some guys need to b given rat poison

Seriously my sister they need it.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 2:48pm On May 17, 2017
alexialin:

How do u know they are cops?

And why is she kneeling down to cops ?
Can't u see clearly ??

I see you need glasses, you can't see a gun in their pockets and didn't you notice she was kneeling down before the cops came to find out what was wrong.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 17, 2017
MENTORCH:

I see you need glasses, you can't see a gun in their pockets and didn't you notice she was kneeling down before the cops came to find out what was wrong.

Lol

I don't have your time this afternoon
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2017
alexialin:

Lol

I don't have your time this afternoon

Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2017
Bizzyliss:
Lmao cry very well. Second FTC for today... Suffering and smiling with my dark shade
Nikka wtf grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2017
SHE SLEPT WITH THAT GUY'S BEST FRIEND. HE'S BEEN WAITING FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) / Excited Manchester United Couple Do Doggy Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photo / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.