Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos (49092 Views)

DJ Khaled Welcomes Samuel Chukwueze To Roc Nation / Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] / Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by Raheemzee(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2017
007author:

Slow down ft Julio Cesar I love this song like mad
baba, no b only u o

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by Raheemzee(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2017
Africa rapper number one

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by stubbornman(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2017
Olamide will be screaming on top his voice and lil kesh will be copying him
M.I was damn good after 2face , Psquare , M.I's album was the last I bought...
No content in music these days just group of boys intimidating themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by tabaski: 10:25pm On May 16, 2017
Jiang:
Some people say i got too much pride since i dont beg them for alms nor visit them to massage them egos.
But i say i just prefer to enjoy life with what i have got & not worry about what i haven't got
na so so so
Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
no jay-z na bodyguard u snap with

how the mighty have fallen

This is the best rapper in our history and today look at him

because them olamide , omo werey have changed the meaning of making sense

I will advice him to go to don jazzy for mentoring for awhile

wizkid is the worst his last two song are trying too hard to make sense bt we knw say na nonsense

Davido just use beats do song say na if

Abi na tecko and kiss daniel wen dey repeat beats

that bingo call lil kesh omo ale

See god called mi him and stlyplus albums were dope and made sense

We will get back there sha , na only time e go take
davido thinks i dunno he copied his song "if" from the mask man lagbaja. He can only deceive people like lalastic lala.
Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by Pavarottii(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

true talk bro...whats the title of this track?

Yea m.I was dope... was...cos he no longer is.

He started with much lyrical fire, but later succumbed to thrash. he ain't as dope like when he started.

Go and listen to illegal music 3

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by abels(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2017
MI and jay z wil make a good collabo

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by azimibraun: 10:33pm On May 16, 2017
Even his biggest fans can't predict what took him to ROC nation. He his in the freezer with whole crew right now so I don't knw what or who he is going to sell to them at Jigga's. What is wrong with these naija artiste and short life span and inability to synergies and earn longevity na? MI became CEO no Chocolate city clothing, No movie, No chocolate city farms, No Hit songs, No No10 below artiste, No TV or Radio station, No Earphones, o danm thing. Hip Hop has evolved o!!!! Chairman no be for mouth.

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by vickydevoka(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2017
There are only three music legends in nigerian, they are; p-square, 2face n M.I

5 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by azimibraun: 10:44pm On May 16, 2017
vickydevoka:
There are only three music legends in nigerian, they are; p-square, 2face n M.I
just like that with no categorisation? I will try and show some understanding and say you mean stars at the turn of the Millennium. Sorry bro. MI can never come before Eedrees, Mode 9 and Ruggedam and Psuare will never come before Plantasun boys and the Remedies. Eddy remedy was there before 2face and sound Soutan must get his place in the council of Legends. Don't forget Dare Art Alade, Paul Play and El Dee and the late Legendary OJB. Make I free you for nw.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by gimbayaro(m): 10:44pm On May 16, 2017
him go to join free mason

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by SmartMugu: 10:48pm On May 16, 2017
How is this news? Where is the Jay-Z hes looking for in the pix. He ended up taking pictures with who appears to be Jay-Z's bodyguard.
Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by azimibraun: 10:51pm On May 16, 2017
gimbayaro:
him go to join free mason
Name one artiste wey carry nose diving career join the masons? That is if I believe in masonry in the first place. Everybody rumoured to have joined them went in blazing with fire. Between Tony Teutuila and Kiss Daniel who masons go recruit? MI is a semi- spent force. He himself knows.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by DollarAngel(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2017
azimibraun:
Mode 9 was our best and becouse of some sheet and mess rappers una disrespect and dissapoint am. Mi was enjoying every bit of the humiliation mode 9 had to pass thru even though he was a good rapper himself. Now see how the cookie crumbles. See how Jay z and Nas use style reconcile then technically make themselves with Diddy form committee of Kings. Nobody be oga na dem all be oga and their respect and money dey gather. Mi go back and get Mode 9 on board and you two should resurrect rap and your careers back. All this forming CEO no fly at all. If you get bars and you are Hot on the street you go put CEO matter as secondary and doing Rap as primary. Nas and Jigga na CEO but they are lyrically still popping. CEO of how many banging artiste?

Somebody should give this guy a bottle of Champagne

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by pole: 10:54pm On May 16, 2017
Knw Mind Dat Guy,na Hm Knw Watin Hm Look 4

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by tunnamaniah(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2017
007author:

Slow down ft Julio Cesar I love this song like mad
i was beginning to think i am the only one who still enjoys his rap since craze dan full town. MI if you are reading this, we need more raw stuffs. dont relent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by SmartMugu: 11:00pm On May 16, 2017
Ncsamuel:
guy i thought i was the only one noticing all these oh.lol. Na only GOD know when our music industry go make sense
I promise, I know somebody that can change the Nigerian music industry.
But he needs something.
1 kobo donation to him from everyone here will get him going. Do you have a kobo to spare? Nothing more, only a kobo pero person.
Gracias.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by Nature8(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
no jay-z na bodyguard u snap with

how the mighty have fallen

This is the best rapper in our history and today look at him

because them olamide , omo werey have changed the meaning of making sense

I will advice him to go to don jazzy for mentoring for awhile

wizkid is the worst his last two song are trying too hard to make sense bt we knw say na nonsense

Davido just use beats do song say na if

Abi na tecko and kiss daniel wen dey repeat beats

that bingo call lil kesh omo ale

See god called mi him and stlyplus albums were dope and made sense

We will get back there sha , na only time e go take

Nomatter what bro, MI still remain the best rapper in Naija followed by Falz.. cheesy

Others are fast singers..

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by Goodnuel: 11:02pm On May 16, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

true talk bro...whats the title of this track?

Yea m.I was dope... was...cos he no longer is.

He started with much lyrical fire, but later succumbed to thrash. he ain't as dope like when he started.

You should listen to illegal music 3
Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 16, 2017
Ncsamuel:
guy i thought i was the only one noticing all these oh.lol. Na only GOD know when our music industry go make sense

Davido "If "na wack, i bet if na upcoming artist sing am Nigerians no go buy am

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by lelvin(m): 11:12pm On May 16, 2017
African Rapper Number One! Even in the next life, I'll love ur music...

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by Youdondeymad: 11:12pm On May 16, 2017
niceguy7:
M.i = nigerian Kendrick lamar.. smiley
You are very correct,they look alike so much,they are both talented also.

4 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by madskills(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2017
African rapper no 1 oooooo.MI d microphone magician ooooi

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by Tedassie(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2017
stubbornman:
Olamide will be screaming on top his voice and lil kesh will be copying him

M.I was damn good after 2face , Psquare , M.I's album was the last I bought...

No content in music these days just group of boys intimidating themselves
forming street

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2017
niceguy7:
M.i = nigerian Kendrick lamar.. smiley

May God forgive you for this. MI cnt even compare to Isaiah rashad... not to mention Kungfu Kenny.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by Youdondeymad: 11:22pm On May 16, 2017
azimibraun:
Mode 9 was our best and becouse of some sheet and mess rappers una disrespect and dissapoint am. Mi was enjoying every bit of the humiliation mode 9 had to pass thru even though he was a good rapper himself. Now see how the cookie crumbles. See how Jay z and Nas use style reconcile then technically make themselves with Diddy form committee of Kings. Nobody be oga na dem all be oga and their respect and money dey gather. Mi go back and get Mode 9 on board and you two should resurrect rap and your careers back. All this forming CEO no fly at all. If you get bars and you are Hot on the street you go put CEO matter as secondary and doing Rap as primary. Nas and Jigga na CEO but they are lyrically still popping. CEO of how many banging artiste?
You are indeed a rap fan,a million likes for this post.Mode 9 is still the best Nigerian rapper ever,hip hop is dead(it's a pity).The only thing left in the industry is noise,the "yiddy yiddy yaddy" rappers have taken over. Because of this post,I want to listen to "Ether" by nas(my best diss track of all time) before going to bed.

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by mikejj(m): 11:26pm On May 16, 2017
abeg which of them be m.i the fair one abi the black one.
Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by Youdondeymad: 11:31pm On May 16, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:

May God forgive you for this. MI cnt even compare to Isaiah rashad... not to mention Kungfu Kenny.
Easy bro,MI is good though Kendrick is better.MI 1 was his bet album,MI is a good emcee with good lyrics and punchlines but he is not droping the real hip hop anymore because of the system and it rubbish.Everybody wanna make money,the new school rap is very useless so many hardcore rappers have no choice.If you can't beat them,you join them and wait for the right time to crush them.Cheers.

FYI:Mode 9 is my best Nigerian rapper

Re: MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos by kikayboss(m): 11:35pm On May 16, 2017
azimibraun:
just like that with no categorisation? I will try and show some understanding and say you mean stars at the turn of the Millennium. Sorry bro. MI can never come before Eedrees, Mode 9 and Ruggedam and Psuare will never come before Plantasun boys and the Remedies. Eddy remedy was there before 2face and sound Soutan must get his place in the council of Legends. Don't forget Dare Art Alade, Paul Play and El Dee and the late Legendary OJB. Make I free you for nw.
its not about the number of years bruh.....but if so then u forgot legendary "FELA" ....sunny Ade abeg don't lemme start listing names....you might feel those are legends and i respect your opinion but for me its "Fela" "tuface" "MI" "psquare"...... mode9 is good but I'll still rate vector over him cos i feel his lines way more than mode's ......mi is something else , a phenomenon.....thats ma 2cents ...peace

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Dumelo Holding Waist Of University Of Ghana Female Student (Photo) / Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match / Wizkid Caught Begging Dej Loaf For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.