Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site (26261 Views)

Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse / Political Thugs Chase SDP Gov’ship Candidate, Others Away From Rally In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Nobody: 9:12am On May 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Detriments of Immunity Clause
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by emmaitive(m): 9:14am On May 17, 2017
my state..followin
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by onos1979(f): 9:15am On May 17, 2017
legitnow:

Okowa has built more roads in Delta than Ibori and Uduaghan put together.

That is a working Gov. He has also reduce the state debt profile by avoiding excess borrowing.
for were? talk waitin u know u hear
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Nobody: 9:19am On May 17, 2017
hardeycute:
You got impeached whlie not seek address in court.The Youths is to be blame
Address? grin
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:24am On May 17, 2017
legitnow:

That is a working Gov. He has also reduce the state debt profile by avoiding excess borrowing.

Say what you know. Though a thief Ibori still remains the best performing governor Delta state ever produced.
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Suko110(m): 9:27am On May 17, 2017
What u get wen thugs re in government in an uncivilized society

Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by gbishman: 9:30am On May 17, 2017
These are the sort of leaders south south regions have, leaders without a background, no business name it are the people u find leading the elites and educated
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by buchilino(m): 9:33am On May 17, 2017
APART FROM KOGI, DELTA IS AGAIN STATE I FEEL SO SORRY 4.
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by dragonking2: 9:34am On May 17, 2017
legitnow:

Abeg mention the roads okowa built because as it stands now, okowa and that idiot called Uduaghan are the most useless governors ever.
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Omoluabi16(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2017
Trust Nigerian youths..we never fail to disappoint. Ever willing tools in the hands of polithiefcians.
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Agimor(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2017
legitnow:

Shut up and gerrahere... Did he constructed a fresh road or patch existing roads. Instead of him to clear backlog salaries of civil servant he's busy commissioning existing roads.... Iranu...
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by MrOluka(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2017
Fake news
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by SlayerForever: 9:44am On May 17, 2017
Any time Okowa needs help he should just send word across the Niger bridge. We've got his back any day.

1 Like

Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by dejavumart3d: 9:46am On May 17, 2017
That governor need cane...beta kpankere....lazy ass governor
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by oruma19: 9:46am On May 17, 2017
legitnow:

i dont like okowa but truth be said, he has built almost all the important roads in delta state and he is still building roads. its like the guy likes road construction wela. thanks for the good job but we need jobs in delta state. there are no jobs anywhere and the youths are idle and can be used for anything evil. invite private firms so the unemployment rate can reduce. we need private investors in delta state. please okowa do something about that. meanwhile thanks to the commissioner for works for the solid road he gave us in Jeddo/ Ughoton/ Ugbokodo axis of okpe LGA. God bless u my boy...lolz

1 Like

Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by bishopkay: 9:51am On May 17, 2017
legitnow:

Na the same thing ur brother talk until i showed him some article.

I understand maybe he is not Urhobo so u have difficulty supporting him but majority of Urhobo who benefit directly will support his efforts.

When una dey lie ehn abeg make una lie with decorum. If u say patch up roads or renovate hitherto existing roads(also if you know the budget they approve for those roads, you would weep) I no go follow u argue but saying he has built more roads than Ibori(now I'm not an Ibori fan), thats just a white straight faced lie.

While I understand he's spent 2 years in office, his achievements haven't been commensurate with the huge funds that accrue to the state.

Also I see it as an act of failed reasoning if the only thing we celebrate our leaders for is building roads. That's a symbol of a failed populace who take solace in feeding from the dregs of society. For Pete's sake; good roads are the right of the citizenry. What we should applaud is human capacity development, ease of doing business ET Al. Gov. Peter Obi once said it would have been almost impossible for Bill Gates or Steve Jobbs to succeed were they Nigerians.

Please let's stop lying and supporting mediocrity simply because "he's from my tribe". Hunger and armed robbers no dey look tribe before them run you down ooo.
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by vickylincon(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2017
doublewisdom:

Ibori keh? Ibori tarred almost all the roads in Delta State. The most Okowa can do is to maintain them. As for Uduaghan, dat one na minus.
did ibori really work there?..what of all those billions he stole..
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by dennisworld1(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2017
legitnow:

Mind u Okowa is just two years in and has done more that Uduaghan and Ibori did in 8 years.
why saying what u don't know. do u know how many project ibori did. funny u don't know anything in delta state
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by dee02(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2017
Sacked speaker leading thugs to chase out a Governor on a site where commissioning of a project was scheduled? shocked
grin grin grin
Laughable!!!
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by buskie13(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2017
legitnow:

you're not a deltan
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Ozobanyi1(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2017
What a world
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Kaybaba5(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2017
this is naija where shits do happen........................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Currency Redesign: Open Letter To Governor El-Rufai By Gloria Mabeiam Ballason / Bomb Explosion In Kano / Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.