Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site (26327 Views)

Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse / Political Thugs Chase SDP Gov’ship Candidate, Others Away From Rally In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by do4luv14(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2017
doublewisdom:

Ibori keh? Ibori tarred almost all the roads in Delta State. The most Okowa can do is to maintain them. As for Uduaghan, dat one na minus.

bro help me tell am well well, all the road wey im, don waka for Delta nah IBORI do am,

dats y I like IBORI he links all deltans together thro road construction

2 Likes

Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by cletz991(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2017
legitnow:

Mind u Okowa is just two years in and has done more that Uduaghan and Ibori did in 8 years.
OGA YOU CAN LIE O.
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Ajoboss(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2017
legitnow:

Okowa has built more roads in Delta than Ibori and Uduaghan put together.

That is a working Gov. He has also reduce the state debt profile by avoiding excess borrowing.
who b dis one na
Abeg no just make me vex for dis nonsense when u post o
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Nobody: 10:11am On May 17, 2017
Maybe Igbuya has forgotten that the newly elected speaker, Sheriff Oberivwori is the King of Thugs...Miseducated miscreants
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Nobody: 10:21am On May 17, 2017
legitnow:

Na the same thing ur brother talk until i showed him some article.

I understand maybe he is not Urhobo so u have difficulty supporting him but majority of Urhobo who benefit directly will support his efforts.
why u dy lie self?

are u sure u are from delta state

Leave online articles, walk through the state and ask the common man about his works u will see that he hasn't done anything.

all governors today will use media and few of their allies to hype their works.
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by kpaofame: 10:33am On May 17, 2017
legitnow:

That is a working Gov. He has also reduce the state debt profile by avoiding excess borrowing.

Chisos!!!

Abeg lie small small na....No body will give you an award for lying.

If there is anything we cant take from 'Thief' Ibori is construction of Roads....He tried albeit most of the roads have short lifespan....But he constructed roads and opened new areas....

I respect am for construction of roads and Schools.... If Uduaghan did 1/3 of what Ibori did on roads, Okowa would not even see roads to construct again...
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Astuteleader(m): 10:34am On May 17, 2017
MrUgooooootf:
Change your winning status today!!!!
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below
so you made close to two million within a period of 3days ..n u still asking guys to pay for odds?? Why not continue to make your money in peace.
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by kpaofame: 10:39am On May 17, 2017
legitnow:

Go and read for urself. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/okowa-lauded-prudent-management-resources/

Guy you funny ooo....Make people when dey stay for area...dey see things life and direct go read news about their area for Newspaper grin grin grin

This one nor know wetin be propaganda shocked
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by xpool(m): 10:41am On May 17, 2017
Jessestunch:

How can you tell such a fat lie with a straight face.. Okowa hasn't built any road.. You can say he has been patching some of the roads ibori built and I will agree with you..
You must be blind!
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by xpool(m): 10:46am On May 17, 2017
doublewisdom:
Unto what? How? Where?
Bad bele!
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by VanNistelrooy24: 10:50am On May 17, 2017
legitnow:

Nor lemme swear for you abeg.

Which kind mumu talk be this?
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Nobody: 10:51am On May 17, 2017
Thugs chase away governor from project site, are you kidding me? are the numerous security details of the governor for decoration that they couldnt shoot at a couple of the thugs?
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by xpool(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2017
cletz991:
OGA YOU CAN LIE O.
Body just dey pepper una because Okowa no let una loot Delta state as usual. Upon huge debts that Ibori and Uduaghan left behind and the economic recession, OKOWA IS STILL EXCELLING!
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by bardiprecious: 11:05am On May 17, 2017
okowa and uduaghan put together can never achieve what ibori achieved.ibori is. the best delta state governor so far....okowa is not doing anything I regret voting him.
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by xpool(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2017
prettyboi1989:
Thugs chase away governor from project site, are you kidding me? are the numerous security details of the governor for decoration that they couldnt shoot at a couple of the thugs?
Okowa,Father of all
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Henrypraise: 11:07am On May 17, 2017
legitnow:

how much were u paid to tell all des lies
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by xpool(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2017
bardiprecious:
okowa and uduaghan put together can never achieve what ibori achieved.ibori is. the best delta state governor so far....okowa is not doing anything I regret voting him.
Looter identified. Are u blind?
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by xpool(m): 11:14am On May 17, 2017
Henrypraise:

how much were u paid to tell all des lies
Haters oo! How much were you paid not to appreciate facts
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by xpool(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2017
bardiprecious:
Okowa can not achieve PRISON
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by xpool(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Nor lemme swear for you abeg.

Which kind mumu talk be this?
See imbe dey call person mumu.
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by seguntijan(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2017
One of the greatest evils of democracy is that the oppositions do not wish the government in power well. They plan for its downfall and failure in all its agenda no matter how positive, so that they can have the opportunity to present themselves as an alternative to the failed government. A lot of people are aware of this fact, yet they allow themselves to be deceived and manipulated
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Abfinest007(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2017
y can't some pple just shut eir mouth okowa has done nothing he de commission half road d idiot even set up Union where every work force go de pay 1000 every month
y can't some pple just shut eir mouth okowa has done nothing he de commission half road d idiot even set up Union where every work force go de pay 1000 every month
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by makers360: 11:57am On May 17, 2017
legitnow:

Mind u Okowa is just two years in and has done more that Uduaghan and Ibori did in 8 years.

Ibori try oo. Make we see after 8years before we talk this mater. For Uduaghan no bring am join self. He no do anything
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by dennisworld1(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2017
Gov Obiano is building bridge he is comisioning patch road
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 17, 2017
I read people comment and I realize tribalism has eaten really deep inside the heart of an Average Nigerian. Only God himself can deliver us because even if He send Angel, Naija go corrupt am.

The only governor who has done tangible things seen in Delta State is Chief James Onaefe Ibori. Take it or leave it.

As for that baboon saying Okowa has built more road in Delta State than Ibori. May Thunder strike your left balls. If talk this one for public place like Warri here na serious beating you go receive angry
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Angy55(f): 2:16pm On May 17, 2017
doublewisdom:

Ibori keh? Ibori tarred almost all the roads in Delta State. The most Okowa can do is to maintain them. As for Uduaghan, dat one na minus.
Don't mind legitnow he doesn't know what he is saying
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by Henrypraise: 2:30pm On May 17, 2017
xpool:
Haters oo! How much were you paid not to appreciate facts
show me d facts, cod d only fact I see is okowas gargantuan n surplus teeth...
Re: Monday Igbuya And His Thugs Chase Okowa From Project Site by leofab(f): 4:19pm On May 17, 2017
legitnow:

isnt it better to keep quiet so we can assume you are dumb than speaking to clarify out doubt ?name just 10 roads that Okowa maintained not even talking about constructing or repairing.. ibori tared almost all the major street in the whole State.. all LGA headquarters can attest to this..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi / President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.