Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,725 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

term - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / term (821 Views)

How To Spice Up Your Sex Life With A Long-term Partner / "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy / 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

term by Burna88(f): 7:50pm On May 16, 2017
term
Re: term by barapistis(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2017
Burna88:
Suicide has never been the best solution to a problem,it will rather worsen it,But it seems there is a demon behind such a decision.Im havin a critical emotion disorder right now,and some thing is telling me to take my life,m home alone.
I dont wanna be selfish or cause my relatives pain,Its a temporary problem nd it will Surely pass,i just need sumone to talk to as Im going mad.
This is no joke

Send ur nubs

Will call u and flush that thing to the drain

1 Like

Re: term by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 16, 2017
oya na , fire down , sha do am for night , make nobody stop u

Greet my hitler for me
Re: term by REIIGN(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2017
Suicide again? Come on!

Why's there a turn-up of suicidal people on here recently?

OP, please feel free to PM. We could talk and I could help out in my own little way. Whatever you do, DO NOT DO IT!

1 Like

Re: term by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 16, 2017
barapistis:

Send ur nubs

na wa , men seeking women even the ones wen them head no correct una go hunt cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hail ooooo

1 Like

Re: term by Burna88(f): 7:57pm On May 16, 2017
REIIGN:
Suicide again? Come on!

Why's there a turn-up of suicidal people on here recently?

OP, please feel free to PM. We could talk and I could help out in my own little way. Whatever you do, DO NOT DO IT!
imh
Re: term by REIIGN(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2017
Burna88:
i will really appreciate it .
Send that PM then.
Re: term by Burna88(f): 7:59pm On May 16, 2017
barapistis:

Send ur nubs

huh

1 Like

Re: term by barapistis(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2017
itsJude:
na wa , men seeking women even the ones wen them head no correct una go hunt cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hail ooooo

I didn't know I even replied a lady
I thought she was even a male...base on the name

I don't believe the person is a female sha...but if she is....the real issue can't be delt with in text.....she need voices...hence my suggestion s
Re: term by OgenemaroKessy(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2017
Suicide is never an options.
I can discuss the issue with you and maybe figure out soluction or know who can.
Make your mobile digit known Dear.
Choose to Live.
Your too good and Valuable to Leave now.
Think about it Dear.
Re: term by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 16, 2017
barapistis:

I didn't know I even replied a lady
I thought she was even a male...base on the name

I don't believe the person is a female sha...but if she is....the real issue can't be delt with in text.....she need voices...hence my suggestion s
na recharge card dey do am

Be like say him sub go soon expire cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: term by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 16, 2017
Alright then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: term by runsguy: 8:08pm On May 16, 2017
Burna88:
Suicide has never been the best solution to a problem,it will rather worsen it,But it seems there is a demon behind such a decision.Im havin a critical emotion disorder right now,and some thing is telling me to take my life,m home alone.
I dont wanna be selfish or cause my relatives pain,Its a temporary problem nd it will Surely pass,i just need sumone to talk to as Im going mad.
This is no joke

What happened? what is the story?
Re: term by jmichlins(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2017
Please first thing is to make sure you don't stay alone cause you can't take your life with people watching.

Depression is really a big problem that needs to be tackled by everyone
Re: term by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2017
If it were me feeling what u feeling i would have suggested imense and intense 2hours fvck for meself,,,,,,,works like magic

u could try it though

on a serious note abeg dont do it o
abi u no see say u fine

anyways drop ur digits lemme call and work my magic
ave been doing this since 2010
Re: term by zelexotunla(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2017
I suggest you take off your number before those who have good intention and bad 1 get you frustrated. Whatever you are going through can't be bad as what hair at d anus going through. Infact i tried make i shave it d refuse ooo and e dey survive am. How much more you. Be strong i beg make dos hairs survive.
Re: term by MadeOfBlaq(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2017
What problem on earth would want to make u commit suicide?
Re: term by marklele(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2017
Please fight to stay alive. you are better than many is a fact you need to know. no matter the problem you may be facing, God's time is the best. God has a specific time to solve all problem so wait on.
socialize and run away from people and environment that makes you feel bad.
you owe your parents the price to be successful and happy in life. success does not necessarily mean been rich rather in my own opinion, it mean been happy and satisfied with who you are.
many a times, prayers seem ineffective, its a lie because God is always beside us listening so talk to him.
Never compare yourself with others because because you are who you are and God created you that way and he knows that you are there and your night time will soon be morning.
Never allow anyone pressurise you into falling to the grave because if you die, they will forget you before 3 days and move on with their life.
fight that demon with fate. pray always with psalm 10 and 121. God will turn your bitterness to Joy. remember, God loves you and so also all of us at nairaland.
Re: term by Headlesschicken(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2017
cool undecided Suicide,u must b joking, in dis our difficult country, my dear u r going nowhere,u want us 2suffer alone abi? Take yuh tym....
Re: term by McBrooklyn(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2017
cry

(1) (Reply)

/ Guys Pls I Need Urgent Advice / 6 Things You Can Do If Your Parents Refuse To Approve Of Your Relationship? Ple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.