Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With (2030 Views)

5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Materialistic women

A materialistic woman would pretend she loves you if she's getting financial favour from you. A materialistic girl is a gold digger who is with a man only for his wealth not for the sake of love. Any young woman who says she'll only marry a wealthy man and she's not making any attempt to make her own money is a materialistic woman. As a young bachelor seeking for a reasonable woman to settle down with, you should pro actively runaway from these kinds of women.
Only women like Linda Ikeji, Yemi Alade, Cynthia Morgan or any rich lady who worked hard to earn their own money should have the right and audacity to say they can only marry a wealthy man.
Most Materialistic women I know are lazy, unfaithful, not intelligent, not ambitious, negatively intelligent, manipulative....
Men should be wise.. A materialistic woman is not the ideal woman to have a long-term relationship with; she's with you because things are moving smoothly and alright, once things get tough, she's on the next one.

Drama queen

Drama queen likes to react to every situation in an exaggerated manner. She over reacts to small and unnecessary problem. She act whinny and pissed off for silly reasons. Drama queens like being the center of attention and they are control freaks.
If you want to live a happy life, run away from these kind of women. You should never start any long-term relationship with these kind of women. Personally, I pity any man living with a drama queen

Disloyal/unfaithful women

In my opinion, these is the worst set of women any man can think of having any long term relationship with. Like one of my mentor used to say "an unfaithful woman is a dangerous woman".. If you're living with an unfaithful women, even your life is at risk.

Disrespectful women

You should have no business with a woman who has no respect for you. Most men are the cause of why most women are spoilt and disrespectful. These days, girls( especially beautiful girls) are being rewarded for their bad behavior...

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by darbeelicous(f): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
nairalanders and woman matter......... God epp us cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:

Amen ooooooo. Safiaa kukuma put us in this trouble nii. cry cry cry

Dear nairaland guys, no vex for us oooo. As a marra of fact, na only broke guys we go marry. angry angry kiss

#Teambrokeguys&lovingthem kiss cry kiss
Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
Na una dey trend Na.
Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by darbeelicous(f): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
kikikiki........ Yes o, seconded! But please they shouldn't be broke down there wink wink
Aderola15:

Dear nairaland guys, no vex for us oooo. As a marra of fact, na only broke guys we go marry. angry angry kiss

Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
kikikiki........ Yes o, seconded! But please they shouldn't be broke down there wink wink

Broke down there keh? They had better not try that.undecided
What would they be bringing to the table if them no get money and no come get kinni too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I don't like roff play biko. angry

*Singing* shey you get cassava, cus me I like bigggg cassava... wink
Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by babyfaceafrica: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
You have a point
Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by darbeelicous(f): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
correct bae.......
Warning to all the broke guys...... Jodha, hope u concur/ grin
Aderola15:

What would they be bringing to the table if them no get money and no come get kinni too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I don't like roff play biko. angry

Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
Woman matter no dey tire una?
Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by Alphamale2017(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Aderola15:

hahahahahaha the nairaland guys are always up for the verbal battle. And most times they always win. Create 1 thread and they will bomb u with 50 counter threads, lol , ma niggas

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by SirL0neWolf(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Aderola15:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Alphamale2017:
hahahahahaha the nairaland guys are always up for the verbal battle. And most times they always win. Create 1 thread and they will bomb u with 50 counter threads, lol , ma niggas

Verbal battle, na the only thing una sabi. angry

You guys have been on our case since Safia created that thread, over 4 threads to bash girls just today oooo . Una no dey tire? angry angry

Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=SirL0neWolf post=55717854][/quote]

Ma nigga!!! This ya cassava alone don win my heart for you kiss

Hope you dey broke sha? sad
Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by SirL0neWolf(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Ma nigga!!! This ya cassava alone don win my heart for you kiss

Hope you dey broke sha? sad

If that's the condition then I broke pass glass sef wink
Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by Alphamale2017(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Verbal battle, na the only thing una sabi. angry

You guys have been on our case since Safia created that thread, over 4 threads to bash girls just today oooo . Una no dey tire? angry angry
even before safia created they have always been on ur case. Lol , i have over 3 to 4 threads in my head, am just so busy this period maybe weekend , i bash ladies too but i am a nice person , i dont like hurting people but girls will take u for granted if u are too nice , 95% of u girls deserve all the bashing, only a few good ones left
Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by Splinz(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
Aderola15:

shocked shocked shocked

I thought these two were reverend sisters?

Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by darbeelicous(f): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin haaah.... Aderola15 can u believe this dude grin grin grin
Splinz:

shocked shocked shocked

I thought these two were reverend sisters?
Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
grin grin grin grin grin haaah.... Aderola15 can u believe this dude grin grin grin

Are you minding Splinz? Who no like Berra thing ehn shocked

Iyamm #Teambroke&bigcassava oooo kiss

We gazz enter the place once in a while na... Abi kilo feel Debby? wink
Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by Splinz(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
Aderola15:

Are you minding Splinz? Who no like Berra thing ehn shocked

Iyamm #Teambroke&bigcassava oooo kiss

We gazz enter the place once in a while na... Abi kilo feel Debby? wink

Big cassava ko... shey una want wound una self ni? Odikwa risky o undecided
Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by Jodha(f): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
darbeelicous:
correct bae.......
Warning to all the broke guys...... Jodha, hope u concur/ grin

Lolzz... We're solidly behind her grin
Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
But who in his right mind would want to be in a long term relationship with these set of women. Una go dey tell us what we already know undecided

©YBR
Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by Mag1c: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hi, I'm Magic, 21 years old, base in lagos slim, tall and dark in complexion. Genotype aa, An undergraduate, a God fearing guy, very romantic. I want a decent loving lady for a serious relationship between the age 19-21 years old. She
Can please call me on
Re: 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With by Mag1c: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hi, I'm Magic, 21 years old, base in lagos slim, tall and dark in complexion. Genotype aa, An undergraduate, a God fearing guy, very romantic. I want a decent loving lady for a serious relationship between the age 19-21 years old. She
Can please call me on

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Fake Me A Pregnancy / Man Leaked Nude Photos Of His Wife Cheating (+18) / A Guide To Convincing Your Girlfriend To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.