Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Mutallability: (coined From Mutallab): A New Word In The Oxford Dictionary! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mutallability: (coined From Mutallab): A New Word In The Oxford Dictionary! (1765 Views)

The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I / Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency / What Does 'Lagos' Mean & Who Coined The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mutallability: (coined From Mutallab): A New Word In The Oxford Dictionary! by kidonig: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
I guess the subject is very alarming and I may be exhausting your patience already, so lets get to it. I got an email from an old friend and I laughed my head off while reading it. It has to do with the Nigerian terrorist wannabe 'Abdul Farouk Mutallab'. I hope it sets you in the mood for a great day. Enjoy.

"a new word has been added to the Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab <mu-ta-llab>;n :
A rich kid who attempts to throw his life away for silly reasons.
Synonyms - 'slowpoke, ode, olodo etc'
Usage examples: 'Are you a Mutallab?','stop this Mutallabness.', 'Get out of the road you Muta-Muta.'
Local dialect use> ' Wo ma Mutallab orie' , 'Commot for ,,,,,,,,,,diaaaaa! Mutallab oshi' , ' Aga ma Mutallab isi gi kita kita'
Accepted abbreviation>Mu-Mu

lol lol   tongue tongue tongue grin grin shocked cheesy cool
Re: Mutallability: (coined From Mutallab): A New Word In The Oxford Dictionary! by Opoki(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2010
Funny lol.
Re: Mutallability: (coined From Mutallab): A New Word In The Oxford Dictionary! by kidonig: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2010
No be small my brother, cool grin
Re: Mutallability: (coined From Mutallab): A New Word In The Oxford Dictionary! by mamagee3(f): 2:36am On Feb 02, 2010
I no fit laugh, abeg. grin grin
Re: Mutallability: (coined From Mutallab): A New Word In The Oxford Dictionary! by KawAssaushwep(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2011
level-headed forum a quantities of dope
Re: Mutallability: (coined From Mutallab): A New Word In The Oxford Dictionary! by juman(m): 7:10am On Sep 27, 2011
kidonig:

I guess the subject is very alarming and I may be exhausting your patience already, so lets get to it. I got an email from an old friend and I laughed my head off while reading it. It has to do with the Nigerian terrorist wannabe 'Abdul Farouk Mutallab'. I hope it sets you in the mood for a great day. Enjoy.

"a new word has been added to the Oxford Dictionary. Mutallab <mu-ta-llab>;n :
A rich kid who attempts to throw his life away for silly reasons.
Synonyms - 'slowpoke, ode, olodo etc'
Usage examples: 'Are you a Mutallab?','stop this Mutallabness.', 'Get out of the road you Muta-Muta.'
Local dialect use> ' Wo ma Mutallab orie' , 'Commot for ,,,,,,,,,,diaaaaa! Mutallab oshi' , ' Aga ma Mutallab isi gi kita kita'
Accepted abbreviation>Mu-Mu

lol lol   tongue tongue tongue grin grin shocked cheesy cool

grin grin Funny grin
Re: Mutallability: (coined From Mutallab): A New Word In The Oxford Dictionary! by kasiem(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2011
cute
Re: Mutallability: (coined From Mutallab): A New Word In The Oxford Dictionary! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2011
grin grin grin

black people are funny.
it's part of our heritage to crack jokes.

for example in school this guy i know was named *j jones tongue
and he used to wear high waters alot. the kind of pants that are
not only high but TIGHT! grin so when ever we saw someone with them on
we would pick on them and say something like "shut up with your j jones pants!"
or "you got them fresh j jones on huh?" ; etc. grin lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

*name changed to protect his and MY identities tongue grin

(1) (Reply)

Shell Facility Blown Up / Rof Olori Oluwo Passes On / I Shall Make Ogun State Economy Bigger Than Ghana's Says Gov Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.