Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

See Comment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Comment (854 Views)

A Senior Doctor Made A Comment About A Lady's​ Vagina And This Happened - Photo / Look At The Picture There And Ur Comment / Will You Allow Your Naked Picture To Lead For 30million Dollars? See Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Comment by youngest85(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2017
Epic or......

Re: See Comment by Mailthaddeus(m): 11:40pm On May 16, 2017
The second Commandment : "You must not use the name of thy Lord thy God in vain"

Making jokes with scriptural words is no joke at all. Rescind such attitude pls

1 Like

Re: See Comment by sunnyydv27(m): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
This comment is very great and post to you nba 2k17 codes the homepage the kvc codes game.
Re: See Comment by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:00am On Jul 06, 2017
savage! brutality!! heart attack!!! uppercut!!!!
Re: See Comment by holdenjones(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2020
Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after going through a few of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Turnkey Internet Coupon Code
Re: See Comment by BellGregor: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2020
So here you guys post such things like quotes and someone Instagram post and just like this. OR do you guys do something else also with write my research paper can you please tell me about this thanks.
Re: See Comment by fati2001(m): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2020

Re: See Comment by Humanoid01(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
The devil is very intelligent. He gives you thoughts that seem close to the truth. If your heart is not properly guided, you will fall yakata.
Re: See Comment by Kateold: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2020
This post is about the views about Jesus according to Christianity, some people also make fun of religious personalities in their jokes. We should always give respect to holy humans of every religion 안구 정화 can provide more detailed essays on this.

(1) (Reply)

''most Ladies Dont Have Anything To Offer In A Relationship Than Sex'' - Lady / Check Out Photos Of A Young Nigerian Man Who Calls Himself An "Educated Stripper / Reasons Why Having A Boyfriend Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.