Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect (19766 Views)

Five Aspirants To Battle Obaseki For APC Ticket / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by ayindejimmy(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2017
worlexy:
We need a vibrant opposition to keep APC in check. PDP should set their house in order abeg. If Sheriff is not hellbent in destroying the PDP why can't he and Markafi reach a compromise?

If Markafi is not hellbent on destroying PDP why can't he and Sherrif reach a compromise?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by able20(m): 9:48am On May 17, 2017
xstry:
there's nothing to fasten Pdp is a dead party waiting to be buried
PDP can never Die. The same politicians who make up PDP are now APC it's just rebranded.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by ayindejimmy(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2017
When he was in ANPP , later came to APC and back to pdp.
He has spent more time outside APC.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by DamiBukola: 10:20am On May 17, 2017
Good move, that was what happened in the recent By election in Delta State
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by DamiBukola: 10:21am On May 17, 2017
ayindejimmy:
When he was in PDP, later came to APC and back to pdp.
He has spent more time in PDP than in APC.
who was in PDP and back to APC and PDP again ?
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by DamiBukola: 10:22am On May 17, 2017
ayindejimmy:

If Markafi is not hellbent on destroying PDP why can't he and Sherrif reach a compromise?
reaching a compromise with Sheriff is never going to happrn, abandoned the party for him and let it collapsed is the best option.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by ayindejimmy(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2017
DamiBukola:
who was in PDP and back to APC and PDP again ?

Sorry, i meant from ANPP
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by worlexy(m): 11:14am On May 17, 2017
ayindejimmy:

I'm Makarfi so I'm not in the best place to answer your question
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by Dollabiz: 11:15am On May 17, 2017
Ok
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by victor8269: 11:21am On May 17, 2017
gocac:
PDP died the day GEJ died in aso rock!
GEJ decided to fight the people that mattered most in PDP.... and they all left, leaving him with the likes of FFK, Fayose, Dasuki gate, stealing is not corruption, fmr petroleum minister, fmr economy coordinator, Tony aninneih and even PEJ and they were sharing and coordinating d economy and coordinated it into recession.

From ministerial appointment to Pencil in 2 years,Masquerade employment ,14k per prisoners,import of grass,to they're not herdsmen to jonathan should be blamed...The 1st year of this administration has been wonderful.We r waiting 4 season 2 of this 8-season movie

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by MikeB3(m): 11:37am On May 17, 2017
This Sheriff man don finally do the damage........ My dear PDP, sorry ok! On your own remains the case now as the Apex court might end up crowning Sheriff as the authentic faction which all sane people know he isn't. It is well, my prayer is God should make Nigeria great by his grace! #Amen
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by CharlotteFlair: 11:51am On May 17, 2017
xstry:
Haba! So Pdp is now Buhary?
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by fakati(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2017
Shredded PDP go and beg baba Iyabo if it's not too late.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by Olaolufred(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2017
ezugegere:
There's no doubt that Sheriff is working for APC/Buhari. He is Buhari's In-law, u know!

Children must be given the right to express their simple mind.
Though we know they don't think too deep before airing such opinion.

I just wonder why thug wike and thug fayose will suppress the right of all aspirants who are strong member of pee dee pee for years, only to impose buhari's. or the man that the same pee dee pee tagged founder of boko haram.
A more matured mind will ask wike and fayose why they bewitched pee dee pee like this.
But i know when baby falls, he does nothing more than cry.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by IdeyFindWife: 1:02pm On May 17, 2017
battling for soul of which party...

the soul of the party has gone to hell!

with all these vultures, hyenas and caricatures fighting over carcasses...?

We Regret to announce the Passing of the Soul of the PDP...

2019 should not be about parties but responsible individuals, noble alliances and sincerely constituted platforms for new blood to be injected nation-building in Nigeria....otherwise, this zoo will scatter!
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by RosaConsidine: 1:28pm On May 17, 2017
See why I said Nigerian parties have no ideologies? When a leader, albeit a factional one, is telling his/her members to join another party so "they won't be disenfranchised", it tells you the party itself is nothing. It has no inbuilt structure or ideology that teaches it's members the ideas the party holds dear and is trying to promote and the policies the party is trying to put across. In Nigeria it's all about the individuals - and as individual leaders change, so do the party " ideologies" change too. It's not just PDP that are guilty of this. APC, APGA, all of them. They all parrot the same thing. I imagine if, after failing to get the Democratic ticket, Bernie Sanders had left the Democrats. Who would even take him serious now? But in Nigeria, all the party is is a structure for winning elections - no ideologies, no plans, no policies and that's why most of our leaders keep failing left, right, center because once they are in power, they are pretty much left to their devices.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by mystmoze(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2017
greatiyk4u:
There was a party

and there was a country
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by galaxy2020(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2017
....best option, move into APC and team up with other disgruntled members and wrestle the party from Tinubu and Buhari.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by Bobby808: 2:37pm On May 17, 2017
benedictnsi:
PDP should better fasten their seatbelt and stop all these drama......

I need someone to kick APC out weda AC, SDP, LP, APGA or any party cos they are liars and unserious
The problem is that Shierif is strongly backed by Buhari who will always be there to shield, shut, close whatever effort pdp takes either by organising political convensions, rallies by allways asking the Nigerians police to ensure that pdp do not even move an inch.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by APCmyheart(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2017
benedictnsi:

I need someone to kick APC out weda AC, SDP, LP, APGA or any party cos they are liars and unserious

LOL APDA is warming up but will receive better defeat at the poll hahha..
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by APCmyheart(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2017
worlexy:
We need a vibrant opposition to keep APC in check. PDP should set their house in order abeg. If Sheriff is not hellbent in destroying the PDP why can't he and Markafi reach a compromise?

According to what's on ground sheriff is ready to organize the convention but markaffi with the support of FFK, Fayose, Wike etc is being adamant and not recognizing him.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by APCmyheart(m): 3:19pm On May 17, 2017
ezugegere:
There's no doubt that Sheriff is working for APC/Buhari. He is Buhari's In-law, u know!

I guess you are right since Buhari is the one that order Fayose and Wike to go beg him to come and take over the party affair in the first place..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by DamiBukola: 3:56pm On May 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

According to what's on ground sheriff is ready to organize the convention but markaffi with the support of FFK, Fayose, Wike etc is being adamant and not recognizing him.
for Sheriff to take over or we to be under him then let the party dies and be buried
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by Myself2(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2017
xstry:

Yes that's why we need a new political party strong enough to kick out this lying APC that has brought untold hardship to Nigerians
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by APCmyheart(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2017
DamiBukola:
for Sheriff to take over or we to be under him then let the party dies and be buried

But Sheriff was the chairman of the party and Fayose and wike begged him to be the party chairman and he agreed and putting everything in place, But Fayose and his cronies want to be controlling him and when he seem to be stronger than them they went to go and bring Markaffi.. Now tell me ig you are in sheriff shoe would you have allow Wike and Fayose who cannot stand your popularity political wise to make fun of you?
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by thinkmoney(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2017
Selfish people... The whole lot of them. They can't give ground and make sacrifice for the common good.
Egoistic rotten baboons.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by sapele914(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2017
benedictnsi:

You will wait for a long time,like the Jews waiting for Elijah to come back,failure you can move to Ghana and come back in 2027 maybe small ray of light would have shown by then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Act Bill - Keyamo / Ekiti: Labour Writes Fayemi, Protests Mass Sack Of Workers / "Covid Vaccine Dey Cure Hunger?" - Melaye Mocks FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.