Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect (19773 Views)

Five Aspirants To Battle Obaseki For APC Ticket / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by sapele914(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2017
Cekpo34:
A democracy without a vibrant opposition is like a fenced apartment without a gate... APC go just carry us shine cheesy
Who are you blaming?,APC played their opposition cards well,who's fault those bandits called pdp are clueless maybe it is the jona ogogoro syndrome that has affected them?
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by sapele914(m): 6:58pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
PDP
APC

All fraud.
Which of them does your father belong to?or he is just on the fence watching his juniors play with his life and your life like a basketball?
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by sapele914(m): 7:02pm On May 17, 2017
sotall:
PDP is just the name of a party. Whatever the party is known for be it good or bad, is a direct reflection of the people that makes up the party. The party may be dying or almost dead, but unfortunately, more than 70% of members in APC now are former PDP members. Hence who is fooling who.

As far as i am concerned, APC is PDP and PDP is APC
For us by us,no complaining make the best use of your life in Nigeria,nobody will come and put money in your pocket whether pdp or apc,so quit complaining and get of your backside and shine your eyes.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by sapele914(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin

Only Sheriff and his family will be left in PDP

APDA ti takeover

You left your house with all the furniture and your family for your neighbor? Wonders will never end.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by sapele914(m): 7:12pm On May 17, 2017
ezugegere:
There's no doubt that Sheriff is working for APC/Buhari. He is Buhari's In-law, u know!
My brother war no be agidi na strategy and critical thinking, sorry if APC is playing you people like felele ball. grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by sotall(m): 7:15pm On May 17, 2017
sapele914:
For us by us,no complaining make the best use of your life in Nigeria,nobody will come and put money in your pocket whether pdp or apc,so quit complaining and get of your backside and shine your eyes.
oga you sound pained by my statement. Did my statement denotes a complaining tone?
Did I tell you I need your money or don't have a job?
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by Cekpo34(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2017
sapele914:
Who are you blaming?,APC played their opposition cards well,who's fault those bandits called pdp are clueless maybe it is the jona ogogoro syndrome that has affected them?

To your pusillanimous mind, everything is on the prism of APC vs PDP... My analogy was only for sane minds not partisan sychophants. Please abstain from mentioning me unless you comprehend the context in which my argument emanates. Thanks!
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by worlexy(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

According to what's on ground sheriff is ready to organize the convention but markaffi with the support of FFK, Fayose, Wike etc is being adamant and not recognizing him.
According to report, Sheriff didn't allow the peace talk they wanted to have the last time to succeed, same report also said that he worked out on Jonathan
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by APCmyheart(m): 7:01am On May 18, 2017
worlexy:
According to report, Sheriff didn't allow the peace talk they wanted to have the last time to succeed, same report also said that he worked out on Jonathan

A peace talk where he as the chairman of the party won't be allow to address the party member present?

a peace talk where he has the chairman of the party recognized by the court of law won't been given the respect he deserve by some useless miscreants like Wike, Fayose, FFK etc? learn to stand on your ground and don't allow to be play around..
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by DamiBukola: 7:12am On May 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

A peace talk where he as the chairman of the party won't be allow to address the party member present?

a peace talk where he has the chairman of the party recognized by the court of law won't been given the respect he deserve by some useless miscreants like Wike, Fayose, FFK etc? learn to stand on your ground and don't allow to be play around..
why are you masturbating? PDP is dead and buried and let's key in to the one party system . It's a welcome development and Nigeria will pay for it, we are back to the downtrodden since no party to checkmate APC.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by APCmyheart(m): 7:32am On May 18, 2017
DamiBukola:
why are you masturbating? PDP is dead and buried and let's key in to the one party system . It's a welcome development and Nigeria will pay for it, we are back to the downtrodden since no party to checkmate APC.

LOL what happen to APGA, LP, KOWA, AD, SDP etc are they not party? So must it be PDP?
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by DamiBukola: 8:12am On May 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL what happen to APGA, LP, KOWA, AD, SDP etc are they not party? So must it be PDP?
Those are mushroom parties with no identity and cannot win a National Election
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by APCmyheart(m): 8:26am On May 18, 2017
DamiBukola:
Those are mushroom parties with no identity and cannot win a National Election

LOL but they are political party too and should form an opposition..
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by DamiBukola: 8:34am On May 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL but they are political party too and should form an opposition..
we don't need opposition party in Nigeria since Buhari is all good and whatever he does is magnificent no need for another party. Enjoy your one party system dude
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by APCmyheart(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2017
DamiBukola:
we don't need opposition party in Nigeria since Buhari is all good and whatever he does is magnificent no need for another party. Enjoy your one party system dude

Should i relate this to wailing for no reason?

Selfishness lead to the death of PDP..
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by DamiBukola: 9:00am On May 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

Should i relate this to wailing for no reason?

Selfishness lead to the death of PDP..
u r so jobless, I am happy the party is dead as long as Sheriff is the chairman n u r saying wailing. I will join the final funeral
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by worlexy(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

Wasn't the So called "useless" Wike and Fayose that nominated him in the first place? The question we should be asking now is "what went wrong? " for the people that wanted him initially to suddenly back off, means something must be fishy
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by APCmyheart(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2017
DamiBukola:
u r so jobless, I am happy the party is dead as long as Sheriff is the chairman n u r saying wailing. I will join the final funeral

Sorry don't know you will take it personal..

Please invite me for the funeral.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by APCmyheart(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2017
worlexy:
Wasn't the So called "useless" Wike and Fayose that nominated him in the first place? The question we should be asking now is "what went wrong? " for the people that wanted him initially to suddenly back off, means something must be fishy

Because Governors always want to be in control of party affair, They want to dictate what happen in the party, They want to dictate who get certain post etc..
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by DamiBukola: 10:26am On May 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

Because Governors always want to be in control of party affair, They want to dictate what happen in the party, They want to dictate who get certain post etc..
That is a misconception, they discovered that the idiot has an ambition and that aside, I cannot imagine myself in the same party with the terrorist let alone being my chairman.

On your apologies, I accept same with open heart.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by APCmyheart(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2017
DamiBukola:
That is a misconception, they discovered that the idiot has an ambition and that aside, I cannot imagine myself in the same party with the terrorist let alone being my chairman.

On your apologies, I accept same with open heart.

Well everyone has ambition even those Governors, What did they think in the first place before begging him to be the chairman of the Party? In Nigeria Governors want to control the party and always want to make sure one of them them get the Presidential ticket and for the VP and that was happen lead to the emergence of yaradua and GEJ..
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by DamiBukola: 10:57am On May 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

Well everyone has ambition even those Governors, What did they think in the first place before begging him to be the chairman of the Party? In Nigeria Governors want to control the party and always want to make sure one of them them get the Presidential ticket and for the VP and that was happen lead to the emergence of yaradua and GEJ..
But in all honesty, Sheriff is not worthy to be a national chairman of even LP let alone a big party like pdp.

Well and fine that pdp made a mistake by giving him the chair even against protest from well meaning Nigerians but they (Wike and Fayose) never saw beyond their noses.

The question then is, is pdp a company belonging to Fayose and Wike? The answer is no. Anybody can join pdp because it is just the vehicle and it is erroneous for one to say pdp killed Nigeria or APC did. It is the individuals that matters, we can say Jonathan killed Nigeria or Buhari is killing Nigeria and not PDP or APC.

The painful thing is that, if the party is finally buried, Nigeria will pay for it because what pdp did to Nigeria will repeat itself under apc since Baba is not even strong (health not on his side) to check mate the excesses of his overzealous appointees who do not see beyond their quest for political power.

We need a party to put apc on her toes and the mushroom parties (apga, lp etc) are seen as regional parties. We need a party that though may not win 2019, can make apc put her house in other and also make good policies because if they fail, another party may take over.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by APCmyheart(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2017
DamiBukola:
But in all honesty, Sheriff is not worthy to be a national chairman of even LP let alone a big party like pdp.

Well and fine that pdp made a mistake by giving him the chair even against protest from well meaning Nigerians but they (Wike and Fayose) never saw beyond their noses.

The question then is, is pdp a company belonging to Fayose and Wike? The answer is no. Anybody can join pdp because it is just the vehicle and it is erroneous for one to say pdp killed Nigeria or APC did. It is the individuals that matters, we can say Jonathan killed Nigeria or Buhari is killing Nigeria and not PDP or APC.

The painful thing is that, if the party is finally buried, Nigeria will pay for it because what pdp did to Nigeria will repeat itself under apc since Baba is not even strong (health not on his side) to check mate the excesses of his overzealous appointees who do not see beyond their quest for political power.

We need a party to put apc on her toes and the mushroom parties (apga, lp etc) are seen as regional parties. We need a party that though may not win 2019, can make apc put her house in other and also make good policies because if they fail, another party may take over.

At the bold does Fayose and Wike worth being a Governor? Immediately after the lost of 2015 election PDP is dead because there's is no access to free money anymore and that's what unite PDP in the first place...
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by DamiBukola: 12:05pm On May 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

At the bold does Fayose and Wike worth being a Governor? Immediately after the lost of 2015 election PDP is dead because there's is no access to free money anymore and that's what unite PDP in the first place...
I know u r a northerner and yo wordings testify to that. No Omoluabi talks this way because we reason with our heads up and not with our anus.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by APCmyheart(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2017
DamiBukola:
I know u r a northerner and yo wordings testify to that. No Omoluabi talks this way because we reason with our heads up and not with our anus.

LOL i am Yoruba from Ibadan Oyo State, Beside how should i have make use of my word? So i should be supporting Fayose because he is a Yoruba right even is his ways are bad?
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by DamiBukola: 12:27pm On May 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL i am Yoruba from Ibadan Oyo State, Beside how should i have make use of my word? So i should be supporting Fayose because he is a Yoruba right even is his ways are bad?
no true son of Ibadan will be wishing for death of opposition party in a democratic setting.

Opposition is the bedrock of a good society no matter how bad the opposition is
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by APCmyheart(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2017
DamiBukola:
no true son of Ibadan will be wishing for death of opposition party in a democratic setting.

Opposition is the bedrock of a good society no matter how bad the opposition is

LOL show me where i wish opposition party death? LOL How about the same opposition party wishing the President death?

How about Fayose, FFK etc wishing PMB death?

Oga i can wish any political party death as far as they can form another party, But i will never wish any human dead.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by DamiBukola: 5:11pm On May 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL show me where i wish opposition party death? LOL How about the same opposition party wishing the President death?

How about Fayose, FFK etc wishing PMB death?

Oga i can wish any political party death as far as they can form another party, But i will never wish any human dead.
Whatever insult Buhari is receiving from Nigerians, you guys caused it. Jonathan and his family inclusive of his children were insulted up to his great grand mother so what the heck are you talking about?

You lots prayed and wished Mrs. Jonathan death when she was sick and was flown abroad.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect by APCmyheart(m): 5:22pm On May 18, 2017
DamiBukola:
Whatever insult Buhari is receiving from Nigerians, you guys caused it. Jonathan and his family inclusive of his children were insulted up to his great grand mother so what the heck are you talking about?

You lots prayed and wished Mrs. Jonathan death when she was sick and was flown abroad.

Maybe you want me to educate you that there's different between insulting someone and wishing him/her dead..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simon Achuba To Be Impeached As Kogi Deputy Governor / Shocking Confession From An Ex Boko Haram Alleged Ibb Is The Main Sponsor / NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.