Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards (19744 Views)

Wizkid Nominated For MOBO Award For “Best International Act” / Wizkid Nominated For 59th Grammy Award (pics) / Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by HalbondAdmin: 7:36am On May 17, 2017
Alright

Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by skimmy005: 7:37am On May 17, 2017
so dem dn da nominate backup singers for billboard

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:37am On May 17, 2017
What more can be said about you? Blessed niccur, and the best part is that you still daaammmmeee young and you don't just chill on your sarkcess, after Drake more colabos gonna be pumping in big time, baba nla
Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by BadlikeRIRI: 7:37am On May 17, 2017
He will win it
Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by Chanchit: 7:38am On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
This Arrogant boy angry

He will not win it in Jesus name.

See as you dey sweat on top wetin no fit profit you. A won EP... Enemy of Progress.

Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by Mkbryants(m): 7:38am On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
This Arrogant boy angry

Assumption is the lowest level of knowledge!... I can even bet u haven't met him in person all your life ,but there u are praying for his fall. He doesn't need your prayers to win it as he has already been​ winning several awards for sometime now.

But hey, he is already who he is without your hate and love.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by Thatyorubadude(m): 7:38am On May 17, 2017
Some fools are Haters!! Wizzy is been nominated for 7 Awards.
While u are in Sango Market Commenting he Wont Win

Reserve Ma Comments

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by pressplay411(m): 7:39am On May 17, 2017
niceguy7:
This guy just wan go international by force.......ok let's wait and see how it goes .. smiley

Haba haters don't like. Even after all the free shows

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by BadBouy: 7:39am On May 17, 2017
donfemo:

Bad Belle, Its allowed. How do you want to succeed when you don't wish others well.
Hey Fowl
It's like you don't have 6 at all
I said 'Ride On Bro'
Go back and read again Kasali
Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by Rapahel1116: 7:40am On May 17, 2017
I no know say wizkid follow sing one dance oh......
Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by nonxo007(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
This Arrogant boy angry

Come and progress in life let us see nah...think putting off ones light makes yours shine brighter??

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by Hafeezson(m): 7:41am On May 17, 2017
Wizkid? is like i know somebody wif this name. buh lemme remember make una wait 4 me

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by Ajewealth123(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
This Arrogant boy angry

jesus is not am enemy of progress,so receive what you wish your fellow man(FAILURE)

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by Seajae: 7:45am On May 17, 2017
Akshow:
Haterzzz will not like this ooooooo.....

Take it or leave it, wizkid is the biggest act in Africa right now.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by Ajewealth123(m): 7:45am On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
This Arrogant boy angry

jesus is not am enemy of progress,so receive the FAILURE you wish your fellow man

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by mr2kay(m): 7:46am On May 17, 2017
Wow nice one

Check my signature guys
Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by lavenjcrown(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2017
Guy are u a learner? Someone who is already an international star, and u are here saying craps.
niceguy7:
This guy just wan go international by force.......ok let's wait and see how it goes .. smiley
Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by Nobody: 7:48am On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
This Arrogant boy angry

so much hate and vile, if were Jesus ,i will slap you for dragging my name into something like this angry
Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by Treyknowles(m): 7:51am On May 17, 2017
ugosonics:

Billboard Music Awards just revealed the nominees for the 2017 #BBMAs and pop superstar Wizkid bagged a whopping seven nominations. The nominations are for his collaboration with Drake and Kyla on the 2016 smash hit single “One Dance”

The seven categories he was nominated for are Top Hot 100 Song, Top Selling Song, Top Radio Song, Top Streaming Song (Audio), Top Collaboration, Top R&B Song and Top R&B Collaboration

The BBMAs is scheduled to hold on Sunday, May 21st, 2017.

https://flashreporters.com/2017/05/17/wizkid-nominated-billboard-music-awards/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
am Pretty Sure This List Has Been Released Since April 10...Nairaland And Stale News

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by CXLVII: 7:53am On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
This Arrogant boy angry

And you will never be a winner in any aspect of your life IN JESUS NAME!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by niceguy7(m): 7:55am On May 17, 2017
lavenjcrown:
Guy are u a learner? Someone who is already an international star, and u are here saying craps.
International indeed.... smiley. Klap 4ur sef..
Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by Daddybright1986(m): 7:55am On May 17, 2017
STOP BEING A SILENT PARTICIPANT DURING KEREWA

I wonder how some men cope with ladies who do not moan and scream during sex.

How can Oga be banging you and you will not be making any sounds at all?

Kilode?

Sex that has no moans, is that one sex?

There are some things that don't need to be taught and moaning during sex is one of them.

You don't need to be taught that you have to moan while being screwed.

But unfortunately, some ladies are so boring, so archaic and so religious that no matter how hard oga bang their pussy and no matter how sweet the Bleep is, they will rather suppress the confession instead of letting out the irresistible moans.

Please try and moan while he is banging you like mofedaku!!

Moaning makes his erection to last longer.

Moaning gives him a sense of confidence.

Moaning tells him that your body and soul are into the show.

Moaning makes him to Bleep you harder.

In fact, the louder the moans, the sweeter the pussy to him.

Don't just lie there as a dead body.

Be part of the fucking.

Moaning energises him.

Some ladies are so annoying that while they are being laid, they will be so absent minded to the extent that oga will be wondering whether he is fucking a human or a dead body.

Some will just spread their pussy while the oga is sweating himself out banging the wet pussy.

That is so bad.

It kills the passion.

It makes the man feel he is forcing you to have sex with him.

It makes a sex that should last for 50mins to last for 15mins.

Please moan!

Baby moan out loud!

It does not matter what you are moaning about, just make sure you are screaming and making some romantic sounds.

It could be:

''arrrg, mmmm,

oh my God,

chai baby,

chimoooo,

baby injure me,

baby labam,

lasiem ike,

scatter it,

please baby don't cum now,

oh baby,

hit me hard,

Bleep me harder,

it's all yours,

tear it,

baby wound me,

ouch, ouch!

You're bitting my nipples ooooooo!!

And sometimes, start crying out of excess sweetness of the sex.

Also remember to suck his ear lobes as you both are glued to each other.

If you have never sucked his inner ear lobes during fucking, then you are missing out.

Wet his ears with your deep licking. It tickles him and sends him out of this world.

Make sure you don't miss out on the nipples ooooooo!!

You will even enjoy it.

Try it tonight.

And please don't forget to moan .

My Moaning can wake a dead person....lolz!

Moaning is very important................... So after reading now somebori will say omo Ladun yen ti naughty ju, swear if u don't enjoy reading it........ Lemme come and be going, enjoy ya day
Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by freeman95(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
This Arrogant boy angry

get a life

you ignorant easterner
Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by niceguy7(m): 7:57am On May 17, 2017
pressplay411:

Haba haters don't like. Even after all the free shows
Its called observation.....not as you think.
Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by jericco1(m): 7:57am On May 17, 2017
He deserves it
Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by toseen7: 7:59am On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
This Arrogant boy angry

The Jesus at your backyard abi....,
Onìranu.....
Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by Nobody: 8:01am On May 17, 2017
I came here to see if he was nominated for his "closer" song.
If not for drake's part.

That song is as wack as Efe's rapping.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by Justicealh3(m): 8:01am On May 17, 2017
E concern me, what ever E win.

What de do me with thwm they are in secret cout.

Ahbi d boy (Wheeskid) no get hand reach Illuminate Club
Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by omohcheezy: 8:02am On May 17, 2017
Why na?
Re: Wizkid Nominated For Billboard Music Awards by timmycris(m): 8:02am On May 17, 2017
drake was nominated. naija sha like to dy hype. wizkid ko buhari ni

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh’s Erratic Behavior Almost Got Her Jailed In 2015 – Ghana Police / My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha / Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.