Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) (4704 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' / Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? / SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) by Temitope223(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2017
Hawlahscho:

The way your English construction is epileptic here, the same it is in your fake screenshot.

No punctuation in the message at all and JAMB sent 100 mark instead of marks?

Wake up bro. This wont make front page as you planned.
will dey give me money if it makes FP? I received that and am really surprised
Re: See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) by Hawlahscho(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2017
Beejay1117:

I pray you won't get into problems that will make you forget that you know anything about English as a language

cc: lalasticlala fynestboi

Amen.

I pray the same for you.

1 Like

Re: See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) by Hawlahscho(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2017
Temitope223:

will dey give me money if it makes FP? I received that and am really surprised

I dont think they will, just as they dont give others.
Re: See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) by sinaj(f): 11:00am On May 17, 2017
Hawlahscho:

The way your English construction is epileptic here, the same it is in your fake screenshot.

No punctuation in the message at all and JAMB sent 100 mark instead of marks?

Wake up bro. This wont make front page as you planned.
lol

I think it's a made up story nd txt too
Re: See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) by adexdon(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2017
take heart
Re: See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) by adexdon(m): 11:14am On May 17, 2017
take heart
Re: See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) by FameOdey(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2017
This is fiction. isn't it ?
Re: See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) by rman: 12:33pm On May 17, 2017
Your result should be withheld not marks deducted
Re: See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) by kryptonianrock: 12:37pm On May 17, 2017
LMAO, see gobe.

Adopt a sit and look approach
Re: See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) by IamArbdool(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2017
No punctuations. Not detailed. Inapproriate capitalization. Dude, this one's poo! Na prank jhoor

1 Like

Re: See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) by lordplanner(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2017
so far you have evidence/proof u didn't engage in any malpractice you can take it up legally but be sure you didn't get involved
Re: See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) by Jfrankination(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2017
;Dlmao Op no need to fear jhoor..nah all dis scammers
Re: See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) by YalaTech(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2017
The JAMB 2017 UTME Results have been released for some candidates that wrote earlier. Candidates that wrote their UTME as early as 15th May should be able to check theirs now check here http://officialgist.com.ng/jamb-2017-utme-results-released-see-details-check-result/

Guest reporter: Immanuel Obodo
Re: See What I Received On My Phone With jamb as sender (with screenshot) by dingbang(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2017
Trash... Don't believe it

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize / University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions / 2013/2014 MUSTE SCHOLARSHIP - Undergraduate And Postgraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.