Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) (92944 Views)

Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno / Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa / Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2017
Rexnegro:

meaning him too na criminal right? cos why Would a saint please criminal....bro the truth is even if gej stay in power for 100years he's just who he's bro...gej was so clueless to the point say even cluelessness dey respect his cluelessness. What a mistake in Nigeria political history...

Permission to borrow this exact words of yours in subsequent Gej thread?

God bless you

You described this guy perfect
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2017
bencarson007:
. Must you always be this stupid ? The criminals he pleased are all in the North abi ?

He's a free giver

He didn't play ethnic or religious card when it comes to corruption
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:43pm On May 17, 2017
Splinz:

As usual, it is one of those propaganda for the listening pleasure of zombies. As you can see up there, they are busy masturbating headlong, especially their oba, the op. cheesy

grin

E shook am
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:47pm On May 17, 2017
nc201016:
gej was always pleasing others and forgot about himself
I was once like that until I realize that life na per head
I inclusive ooooooo. Now my eyes don open!

2 Likes

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 17, 2017
What I read from the post:
I will score GEJ as follows.....

Tribalism......0
Nepotism......0
Favouritism...0
grin

If you will score the present leader the same, raise your hand undecided
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 17, 2017
VcStunner:
I have followed ur comments for quite a while now. The best way to describe your online persona is "confused".. I sincerely hope it's not the case in reality. What effort have you made to find out whose responsibility it is to fix the road. Is it a state or federal road? How is NNDC connected to the rebuilding of infrastructures in the area (ND). Quite true he could do something about it, but he was the president of Nigeria and not Bayelsa. What was the first thing that was constructed in Daura back in 2015.. A Helipad correct? I bet you also have a thousand reasons why that is relevant..lol. I hail o.
I don't know you man but you are manipulating your own self cool

Lol!
Served hot.
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by wickyyolo: 6:07pm On May 17, 2017
lol, I served in Bayelsa, just otuoke Nysc is like a 4star hotel. Talk of the road. Whoever posted that picture is a liar. Well let me leave people wallow in the hatred for GEJ rather than know the truth. grin

1 Like

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by gGGODDd(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

We know dey Jamaica brother

Talk like a full blooded Nigeria
Fvck that man. you can't catch a nigga flow man, then yo ass fuckd up man. You ain't gotta work too hard hating. Those muthafuckas ain't give a fvck bout yo ass man. You gotta live n live good. fvck those niggas yall talk bout all time here. Fvck u mean man? am NigerianDeltanUrhobo. wud up mofo? I don't speak french software you aint feel my flow man? Then yo northern black ass really fuckd up man. word Up
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by obaloppelujo(m): 6:08pm On May 17, 2017
Dont even talkabout road to otuoke , thats where i served ( nysc) . And you're not wrong if you choose to use more word to qualify the road than worst . such as pestilential/epidemic/deteriorated/pandemic/nit/git/yo-yo/charlie/kike/tom/featherhead/scum/simpleton/plagued .
.If Use every wrong/obsolete word to qualufy that road , you're spot on.
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by wickyyolo: 6:09pm On May 17, 2017
kopiscal:
DISCOVER IT TODAY... LEGIT... Play with me and smile with others...

Bros why you wan scam your fellow hustler
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by fortuneinya: 6:11pm On May 17, 2017
He was busy building road in the north very funny man
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by gGGODDd(m): 6:16pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

Turn around i see your black ass.. Dont even say another Word E-PIG. You are worthless and not up to my DOG
Shawty what u doing? don't u think u r way too pretty for this shit? The nigga ready to make ur ass weep thru d net. I advice u say no more
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Category1: 6:20pm On May 17, 2017
TippyTop:
Meanwhile, check out the road plus beautiful houses in Obasanjo's town, 2nd pic is road leading to Buhari's house in Daura.
Enjoy!
U gave them K.O!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2017
gGGODDd:
Fvck that man. you can't catch a nigga flow man, then yo ass fuckd up man. You ain't gotta work too hard hating. Those muthafuckas ain't give a fvck bout yo ass man. You gotta live n live good. fvck those niggas yall talk bout all time here. Fvck u mean man? am NigerianDeltanUrhobo. wud up mofo? I don't speak french software you aint feel my flow man? Then yo northern black ass really fuckd up man. word Up

Congratulations
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by sapele914(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2017
PointZerom:

That's what they do, pleasing their friends and relatives with looted money. Even Buhari pleased his people with a bag of stolen money according to his biographer.
Poor man mentality na em dey worry you. No matter how you try and twist the facts,posterity will always hold President Buhari at the highest esteem,please tell us your father's name Mr Nobody.
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by gGGODDd(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

Congratulations
Yeah Man
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by arushiuga(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
sad sad sad sad

That man was such a demented Clown
Okwa iko achoromu ira gi. Mu raa gi mu akpoo buhari ka okeru oke nke ya. Akwuna

1 Like

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by sapele914(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
bloody lair, that is not the road to otuoke.
Show us the road to otuoke. Don't go and paste the pictures of the roads and bridges Ambode built,after 16 pdp years in Government you are struggling to show any decent state or federal roads in bayelsa. The ijaw youth leader accused jonathan of always using helicopter from port harcourt to otuoke when he was in power.

1 Like

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:
This is the road to Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's village

Gej failed everyone including himself.

https://www.naij.com/1089068-exclusive-after-power-6-years-road-goodluck-jonathans-community-deplorable-s.html

False Alarm, false alarm. I have been to Otuoke recently, this doesn't like anything like it
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

He's a free giver

He didn't play ethnic or religious card when it comes to corruption
. Wetin dey do this boy sef... Oga give me proof of his free giving spirit...
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 17, 2017
sapele914:
Show us the road to otuoke. Don't go and paste the pictures of the roads and bridges Ambode built,after 16 pdp years in Government you are struggling to show any decent state or federal roads in bayelsa. The ijaw youth leader accused jonathan of always using helicopter from port harcourt to otuoke when he was in power.
ogbeni I am not cut out for arguments.It is a road I am familiar with as a bayelsan.
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
ogbeni I am not cut out for arguments.It is a road I am familiar with as a bayelsan.

Listen to him

He's telling you nothing but the truth
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

Listen to him

He's telling you nothing but the truth
which truth ? I nor get time for una political yamayama
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 7:26pm On May 17, 2017
Wrong information ?
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by sshalom(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2017
TippyTop:
Meanwhile, check out the road plus beautiful houses in Obasanjo's town, 2nd pic is road leading to Buhari's house in Daura.
Enjoy!

You are such a clown! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by bromama675: 7:46pm On May 17, 2017
Big propaganda. This is not how the road looks.
Its a smooth road.
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 17, 2017
PointZerom:

Are you in anyway related to lie Mohamed?. Stop posting lies here.

mynd44 Seun lalasticlala this post is false.
It's very tru. M speakin frm experience nd dats nt d only spot. In fact, wen pasin dere it's nt abt dodging the holes bt pasin tru dem witout getin stuck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2017
Beckino:

It's very tru. M speakin frm experience nd dats nt d only spot. In fact, wen pasin dere it's nt abt dodging the holes bt pasin tru dem witout getin stuck.

God will bless you abundantly
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2017
bromama675:
Big propaganda. This is not how the road looks.
Its a smooth road.

Show us the pix

We are waiting
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

God will bless you abundantly
Nd u 2 broda
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Richyicon(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2017
The worst president Nigeria has ever had. Such an alcoholic slowpoke!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Tinubu Confronts Amosun During Ogun APC Rally (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.