Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) (92905 Views)

Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno / Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa / Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 17, 2017
nc201016:
gej was always pleasing others and forgot about himself
I was once like that until I realize that life na per head
I swear down
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

Jonah himself knows he's a failure

Unlike the "Plague Buhari" who is a worldwide disaster, from West-Germany to Walking dead with scrotal discharge.
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 17, 2017
uniqueboi:

If you dae rear fish I no go buy cux wetin you go sell na millipedes. Have you eaten today? Stop masturbating on GEJ. Go to London and meet with the plague to quench your rusted desires.

You lack basic knowledge on how to drive an economy and how to function in Government. The best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria is BUHARI. You all are crying because you no longer see free money. No looting. Go to the Federal secretariat and see how afraid dey catch civil servants just to take bribe... something that was very Normal before undecided
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 17, 2017
while Gej was a total failure, his wife was busy chasing after the millions of dollars frozen by efcc in her bank account. two idiiots got married to eachother, they became stupiid idiots
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by VcStunner(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

Point of correction

He pleased criminals across all ethnic tribe in Nigeria
I have followed ur comments for quite a while now. The best way to describe your online persona is "confused".. I sincerely hope it's not the case in reality. What effort have you made to find out whose responsibility it is to fix the road. Is it a state or federal road? How is NNDC connected to the rebuilding of infrastructures in the area (ND). Quite true he could do something about it, but he was the president of Nigeria and not Bayelsa. What was the first thing that was constructed in Daura back in 2015.. A Helipad correct? I bet you also have a thousand reasons why that is relevant..lol. I hail o.
I don't know you man but you are manipulating your own self cool

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

You lack basic knowledge on how to drive an economy and how to function in Government. The best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria is BUHARI. You all are crying because you no longer see free money. No looting. Go to the Federal secretariat and see how afraid dey catch civil servants just to take bribe... something that was very Normal before undecided

Agbaya it is not everyone that was seeing free money. I have no reason to depend on the government for a job. I make money being me. I wouldn't want to engage you because just like all other zombies i've tormented you won't be different. I'm just here to cuss your stupid fat ass
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Basic123: 3:36pm On May 17, 2017
nc201016:
gej was always pleasing others and forgot about himself
I was once like that until I realize that life na per head
....how did he please south east,he gave them biafra?.Their own case is the greatest use and dump.being used by the minority.

He deceived them by adding azikwe to his name but he has never for once mistakenly talked in s
favour of biafra.
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 17, 2017
uniqueboi:

Agbaya it is not everyone that was seeing free money. I have no reason to depend on the government for a job. I make money being me. I wouldn't want to engage you because just like all other zombies i've tormented you won't be different. I'm just here to cuss your stupid fat ass

DUMB E-PIG
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Basic123: 3:38pm On May 17, 2017
TippyTop:
Meanwhile, check out the road plus beautiful houses in Obasanjo's town, 2nd pic is road leading to Buhari's house in Daura.
Enjoy!
Go and sleep.we are talking of GEJ here.

However,Obasanjo,GEJ,yaradua all failed the country and their people.Buhari is currently failing in that regard too.
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2017
kaykay1980:
Thanks to PMB for helping them do what the shon of the Shoil could not do as a Deputy Gov , Gov, VP To Presido. PMB to 2023
...wetin PMB dey epp do?
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

DUMB E-PIG

Hehehehhehhe Zombie o zombie. I said. You go run
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 17, 2017
uniqueboi:

Hehehehhehhe Zombie o zombie. I said. You go run

hehehehehehe E-PIG E-PIG. I said. You go Stay
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

Point of correction

He pleased criminals across all ethnic tribe in Nigeria
...including you and your people,that means una follow for the crimes
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by omoh17(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2017
Before una kill the man shay d state no get governor? U shud also consider weda its a trunk A,B,or C road as there is sovereignty of States
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2017
You too funny.
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

hehehehehehe E-PIG E-PIG. I said. You go Stay

This is serious o, zone B's too?. I can see you are on heat.
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 17, 2017
uniqueboi:

This is serious o, zone B's too?. I can see you are on heat.

This is serious o, E-PIG's too? I can see you are on fire.
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 17, 2017
magoo10:
Jonathan is a kind leader to the extent that he will please others and displease himself.
We know how many almajiri schools he built in the north so building a road in his village wouldnt have been a problem. whether it is a reason to curse him or not is a matter between him and his God. unlike that rejected tribalist and abroad president who is being carried about on sick bed. he will never do such .
Jonathan was a good man
So what u r saying is that we don't have the right to insult gej. But we can insult pmb.
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Dlionsheart: 3:51pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
sad sad sad sad

That man was such a demented Clown

This small girl scratching coro-coro 4 nyanch na im dey call im papa demented Clown grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you alright??

1 Like

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 17, 2017
Dlionsheart:

This small girl scratching coro-coro 4 nyanch na im dey call im papa demented Clown grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you alright??

This old boy pooping on his shorts na im dey ask im mama wether him dey alright? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you alright?
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by gGGODDd(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

He failed God and Humanity
This black nigga though. I been seeing your hate posts abt Gej. am no gej fan or pdp. matter fact I match 4 Buhari plus we all know gej fuckd up big time but I c u working too hard hating on a Nigga who ain't know your fuckn ass. My man you aint gotta die hating on a nigga. Hate is such a weak emotion man, Gej happy wer eva he at , probably d UN n you over here trynna drown in hate. My man, you gotta live. you need to live.....

3 Likes

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 17, 2017
Splinz:

As usual, it is one of those propaganda for the listening pleasure of zombies. As you can see up there, they are busy masturbating headlong, especially their oba, the op. cheesy

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Dlionsheart: 4:02pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

This old boy pooping on his shorts na im dey ask im mama wether him dey alright? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you alright?

Somebody should tell dis borrow pos to park her pampers nyanch well make I see front nah
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 17, 2017
Dlionsheart:

Somebody should tell dis borrow pos to park her pampers nyanch well make I see front nah

Somebody should tell this infant to dispose his used condom make i see back
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by babyebi: 4:07pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

We thought heveryone fixed all the federal roads !!!!!

its well with this bayelsa state, everything about the state is backward
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

This is serious o, E-PIG's too? I can see you are on fire.

Yea. I'm on fire. I fire zone Bs
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by juman(m): 4:10pm On May 17, 2017
It was obasanjo that forced those inappropriate persons on nigeria.
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 17, 2017
uniqueboi:

Yea. I'm on fire. I fire zone Bs

Yes. I give E-PIGS HBP
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by xynerise: 4:11pm On May 17, 2017
Are we still talking about GEJ? undecided
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 17, 2017
This proves how limited the powers of a President is in a democracy !!!!

It is not about competence of the President
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by bams2999(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2017
GEJ is d bad leader ever South South get
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

Yes. I give E-PIGS HBP

Turn around lemme see your ass b4 you say another word. Idiot. I look like your aristo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors / Photos Of Saraki After Senate Reconvened In Abuja / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.