Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,634 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release (55975 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 17, 2017
kingthreatz:

And if a woman beats you You havent met some women my friend

It is true that men's brains in the their bullocks.
My dad's immediate sister (rip) when we meet at their usual family meetings on Sundays used to try to open our eyes to that fact you just raised when she would tell us stories of how she beat her husband. I would think she's joking and it actually made my bullocks to shrink a little, so scary but also sexy too grin

Check this out tongue

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Princedapace(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Looking for likes from Nairaland feminists....it's a bit obvious wink

.... though it's wrong to beat a woman, your pandering is evident

everything na all about women, women, women, women.. for godsake, all humans deserve respect and we were created differently. what moves me as a man may not move a woman. If u know that which moves me, dont temper with it...if i know that which moves u, i will not tamper with it..

e be like sey una never see women wey dey craze...they will push u to ur limit. Have u ever seen a good woman before? U will understand that most of them who get beaten are the cause of their own problem. In as much as i dont support beating a woman, i strongly condemn toying wit a man's pride.. a man's pride is what moves him. If u are not willing to honor his pride, dont marry. It's not by force to marry na. U can remain single, pls. Men are semi gods. If u understand creation very well, u will understand that men are demi gods. Their pride hurt can push them beyond any reasonable thinking. Everyone is abusing this man... no worry, that u are lucky to marry a good wife or u can endure some shits doesnt make u better than him..

I dont av a heart to hit a woman, she go just die! But if my woman hurts my ego, she will leave ma life for good.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Lilimax(f): 2:20pm On May 17, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
Never beat a woman. They are trying, only them go clean house for you,
only them go menstruate,
only them go carry pregnancy with pain.
Only them go give the child breast milk
They will only go through the pain of a torn pussy.
They will also bear the hard Bleep you give them.

Abeg make we use our mind

If she pisses you so bad and you want to hit her, punch a wall or your door like what I do.

Or simply walk away.

Ladies respect your man, man respect your woman.

I give my woman 100% respect, I treat her like a goddess, and she treats me like a God with so much honour.

That's how it's supposed to be

#SayNoToDomesticViolence

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by kingthreatz: 2:22pm On May 17, 2017
akpasubi777:

It is true that men's brains in the their bullocks.
My dad's immediate sister (rip) when we meet at their usual family meetings on Sundays used to try to open our eyes to that fact you just raised when she would tell us stories of how she beat her husband. I would think she's joking and it actually made my bullocks to shrink a little, so scary but also sexy too grin

Check this out tongue

Damn I dont want to be that man that gets beaten by his wife or woman. A friend of mine once had a fight with a very strong girl. If this guy didn't know some submission moves, she would have taken the glory of beating up this guy in the presence of people
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Awoo88: 2:26pm On May 17, 2017
People like this with this kind of written English make people like us feel proficient in English.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by UDIOK: 2:27pm On May 17, 2017
StRichard:
so pathetic ...

Now let's move on to the subject of how a real man treats his wife. A real man doesn't slap even a two thousand naira prostitute around, if he's got any self respect, much less hurt his own woman. Much less ten times over the mother of his kids. A real man busts his ass to feed his family, fights for them if he has to, dies for them if he has to. And he treats his wife with respect every day of his life, treats her like a queen - the queen of the home she makes for their children.
Richard i advice you stop writing what you cannot do.............When she cheats on you glaringly ....you also treat her like a queen, when you expect guest in an all important day and drop money for your wife to cook for your expectant guests yet you realize that your wife couldn't do any instead dressed up and go to her friends gossip group and you happen to drive down there and saw her doing nothing rather than having fun .......You also treat her like a queen............................Bros no man that is 100% good each man have areas of weakness...............................so stop crucifying Mr Gentry in as much as i vehemently in opposition to DOMESTIC VIOLENCE because you may never know where you will exceed boundary........it is either you pray to have such a wife or you pray not to, if MERCY attitude really befits you................seek and ye shall find it

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Afritop(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2017
so stupid. Definitely he has confessed that he has learnt his lesson
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by baba4thegehs: 2:33pm On May 17, 2017
I can't believe he saosaid the government should stay out of domestic violence. It's an offence to say something like that! I think he should be rearrested angry

KiriKiri perfect rehabilitation centre for people like you.

Next time he would conduct himself in a more appropriate manner and this is also a lesson to other women beaters out there.

government is coming for you [b][/b]
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 17, 2017
2dugged:
frstly Mr Gentry needs to know that prisons are meant to quarantine people who are a danger to any one around them,be it family or neighbors.This is a çase of assault and battery on another person it doesn't matter if that person is your wife. This shameless wife beater who can't even brag of fitting into a boxing glove needs to be used as an example to his likes . As for the prison reform, its a sad thing,tax payers money has not been use to bring succour to the free Nigerian on the streets ,not to talk of those in prison,and let's not forget that corruption did not spare Nigerian prisons

Prison are usually designed for unfortunate husbands and young men. Sorry but it's true
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 17, 2017
kingthreatz:

Damn I dont want to be that man that gets beaten by his wife or woman. A friend of mine once had a fight with a very strong girl. If this guy didn't know some submission moves, she would have taken the glory of beating up this guy in the presence of people

In those days guys would tell you to punch their shoulders but if you look at the photo I posted you can tell that trick won't work on her. I was almost taken down by a chicken once and I quickly pulled away from the fight pretending as if I didn't want to beat her up but in my heart I knew she's strong hehe grin please is that your friend attending combat classes?

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by femoree2(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2017
BABANGBALI:
His case is better than Seun egbegbe the thief who was sented to prison for stealing, he only beat his wife
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by diva90: 2:59pm On May 17, 2017
ademiD:
was it govt issue that took him there? he cant change...feeling as if he did what is right....SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

That's how abusive men are. They never admit that they were wrong or abused their victim.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by lakezone67(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2017
Why mercy self go marry person wey hin head luk like king's labourer undecided
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Lollipop247(f): 3:09pm On May 17, 2017
airex:
And I hope mercy aigbe doesn't try her cheating skills on the next guy that comes her way.
[b][/b]interesting, so in ur own world, a cheating wife deserves a jungle justice treatment abi, so what then does a cheating man deserve?? Medals? lipsrsealed
Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 17, 2017
diva90:

That's how abusive men are. They never admit that they were wrong or abused their victim.

Causes:
Men on Men abuse = Woman
Women on Men abuse = Woman
Man on Woman abuse = Woman

Men don suffer. shocked
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by airex(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2017
Lollipop247:

[b][/b]interesting, so in ur own world, a cheating wife deserves a jungle justice treatment abi, so what then does a cheating man deserve?? Medals? lipsrsealed
Smh undecided
Both a cheating wife and a cheating husband plus d man and woman who assaults the other deserve nothing but jungle justice.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by morereb10: 3:24pm On May 17, 2017
matter closed
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by chiraqDemon(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2017
He made sense up until the point he said govt shouldnt be involved in domestic violence. Even for yankee battery na crime.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 17, 2017
d ode is busy blaming government instead of him to reflect on what sent him to the prison in the first place
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 17, 2017
ok... bt what does such a man get in return?? infidelity and emotional abuse from the woman
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Lollipop247(f): 3:28pm On May 17, 2017
airex:
Both a cheating wife and a cheating husband plus d man and woman who assaults the other deserve nothing but jungle justice.

Wow shocked
I tot we have evolved from bin cavemen, shocked
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by airex(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2017
Lollipop247:

Wow shocked
I tot we have evolved from bin cavemen, shocked
Unfortunately, in Nigeria we have not.
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by mickeymimi: 3:43pm On May 17, 2017
He should apologise to his wife and kids....... go for help and....... anger management classes.......it shows how insensitive he is to ..what sent him to prison. embarassed....

why didn't he beat up the prisoners..that annoyed him.........when he was in prison.

How can you reduce your wifey ...mother of your kids to this.......someone you should be protecting. Even if she cheated on you ......you have no excuse to lay your hands on her....you could have asked her to leave ......divorce.....or... report her to her family.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSGVueYHkSo

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Lollipop247(f): 3:51pm On May 17, 2017
airex:
Unfortunately, in Nigeria we have not.
Lol, no wonder!! grin
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2017
StreamerBlogger:
All you guys saying domestic violence are just bunch of idiats.when will you people say women respect ur husbands no matter what. When will you guys write say no to Provocative behavior especially from women..women are the most complicated and provocative species alive. Yet after dey taunt you dey come out to form victim. You guys disgust me.
it's very disgusting!
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by barallanee(f): 3:55pm On May 17, 2017
Make up...I hav seen ur real face now.. Melzzii
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by timmydahpeace(f): 4:00pm On May 17, 2017
BABANGBALI:
His case is better than Seun egbegbe the thief who was sented to prison for stealing, he only beated his wife
....gbosa! gbosa!! gbosa!!!!!!!!........i always respect english when i see one grin
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by lovelyadeola(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2017
apeleone:
he didn't learn anything and not remorseful
Learn wetin lol
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by smellingmenses: 4:11pm On May 17, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Na make we fry kidney abi?
Just donate it... don't fry
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 17, 2017
lovelyadeola:

Learn wetin lol

As a leaner
Re: Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release by lovelyadeola(m): 4:16pm On May 17, 2017
ariklawani:
good. this man done learn.all woman beaters should be sent to the prison. at list for one week..
what of abusive women?? they can do whatever they like bcuz they got estrogen running in their blood and go Scot free. What happened to women that intentionally frustrate their husby, just to bring the demon out of him and play the victim, so she can move on to the next mugu.. this is simply crap from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding / Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle / Moesha Boduong Poses In Bikini In A Swimming Pool, Fans React.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.