Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,542 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Help! Help! Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Help! Help! (1420 Views)

Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town / Help Help. My Boss Is So Confused / Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! (2) (3) (4)

Help! Help! Help! by Lanspower(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2010
I have a girl I have dated for years but she has been unfaithful to me at all times. I have always found it difficult to challenge her cos she is so smart that I'll never get hold of her. Apart from my personal observation I've had several reports of her waywardness. There was a time she told me she was pregnant and she insisted that she would go for abortion which I refused only for her to tell me one morning that she had a miscarriage. She has officailly introduced me to her parents as her husband to be but I never introduce her due to my suspicion though many of my people know her cos she always comes arround.
Few days ago she called to tell me that her elder sister invited her to her place to spend two days(which I suspected to be a lie). The I started calling her on phone when I thought she should be on her way but she wouldnt pick my calls only for her to text me of her safe arrival and that her battery was flat and I may not get her on phone again. She only calls me at her covinent time and when i call her in the night (frm 8pm) she will not pick and in the morning(7-8am). I finally called her sister who denied ever inviting her but she was shouting at me on phone when I challenged her. I vowed never to call or see her again, I think I have got a tangible reason to leave her and look for a better babe or what do I do? Pls help me out.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by oluclem(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2010
If she is wayward, let her go. except u are ready to cope with her waywardness after marriage.
Lanspower:

, I have always found it difficult to challenge her , Pls help me out.

Are you sure you are a man enough, abeg let her go joooooo
Re: Help! Help! Help! by invisible2(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2010
Can't you see she has left you, do you want her spell it out!
Re: Help! Help! Help! by oluclem(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2010
invisible!:

Can't you see she has left you, do you want her spell it out!

Ask him again
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Lanspower(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2010
@ invisible.
Tanx for ur response. But she still calls me on phone begging with her sister beggin me too. Your opinion matters a lot
Re: Help! Help! Help! by freecocoa(f): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2010
what else do u xpect to see before u know what to do?
Re: Help! Help! Help! by oluclem(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2010
Lanspower:

@ invisible.
Tanx for your response. But she still calls me on phone begging with her sister beggin me too. Your opinion matters a lot

What was she begging for? forgivess or what? did she agreed she lied to you?

[size=18pt]Be wise[/size]
Re: Help! Help! Help! by puskin: 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2010
Lanspower:

@ invisible.
Tanx for your response. But she still calls me on phone begging with her sister beggin me too. Your opinion matters a lot

Take her back and be the player U ought to be to her, giving her the non-challant BS. grin
Re: Help! Help! Help! by puskin: 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2010
Lanspower:

@ invisible.

Take her back and be the player U ought to be to her, giving her the non-challant BS.  grin
Re: Help! Help! Help! by ElRazur: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
It annoys the heck out of me when I read things like this. No offence, but ladies to boku too much back home for a man to have heart ache over one yeye woman.

Ol'boy, go find another woman. And if you are keen on forgiving her, do so but make sure you aint sexing her alone.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by H2O2: 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2010
shocked Epon ti fo.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
life goes on, no matter what happens
Re: Help! Help! Help! by r231(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2010
come on now read btw d lines mehn. d girl is playing you

and you don't need dis much HELP X3 to tackle dis issue grin
Re: Help! Help! Help! by elecktra(f): 4:06am On Jan 13, 2010
hmmm you have always found it difficult to challenge your boyfriend ?? oops my bad !!! you are the boy embarassed embarassed embarassed

what are you doing with that kinda girl ?? she's def def taking you for a ride dude and guess wat ? you are enjoying the bumpy ride,you bett

flush her outta your system,and look for a better babe thank your stars you are not my brother i would have taken your issues to the elders of our

land and you know what that means lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help! Help! Help! by candyshore: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2010
she is definately cheating leave her immediately and find someone else. there are better chics out there
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Wislet(f): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2010
You were wise to have contacted her sis to find out if she truly was with her. Pls don't be deceived by the numerous pleas. It's not new. For anyone to have done such means they have neither respect nor love for their partner. Why would she tell u she won't be available on phone. Was she going to a remote area? Even some of those places are wired up. U're a man, i think? ? Pardon me but for a moment there i doubted that.
Bottom line is: U KNOW DE TRUTH YOURSELF. And unless u want to live wit dat for de rest of ur life, you be a man and make ur own decision.

My Girlfrind, Film And Me / One Virtue, One Vice! / >>