Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Please, I Need your Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Need your Advise (1421 Views)

Is This Abnormal? Is Something Wrong With Me? Pls I Need Your Advise. / Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise / Guys Your Advise Is Highly Needed Please See This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need your Advise by dorajen: 4:27am On Jan 29, 2010
My best friend always tells me how she goes crazy each time her boy-friend clicked her kitty during their love making.  So i asked my man to do the same to me during our love-making and he said he will never try it that real men don't lick kitty. I pushed him off me immediate he said this. And I later disclosed this to my elder sister and she told me that my-man is lame, and if it were to be her, she wil never allow her fiancé to enter without bowing down first to kiss her kitty.
Right now I’m tempted to leave my bf, I think I deserve more adventurous guy.
Please, what do you think, I mean is this reason enough to break-up? I need constructive advice, please.
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by THEAMAKA(f): 4:28am On Jan 29, 2010
lol so many things nowadays are based on sex. but if he ain't giving it to you the way you want it, and you just can't live with that, the door is waiting for you. wink
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by Omolulu(m): 4:28am On Jan 29, 2010
wow, u dont have to leave him if he treats u right,,what will be ur reason for leaving him, he didnt lick ur pu.s.sy
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by THEAMAKA(f): 4:31am On Jan 29, 2010
Omolulu:

wow, u dont have to leave him if he treats u right,,what will be your reason for leaving him, he didnt lick your pu.s.sy
well when you put it like that, LOL!!!
or she can say he didn't satisfy her sexually. idk.
but either way, its a silly reason or just funny.
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by poshangel: 4:32am On Jan 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

lol so many things nowadays are based on intimacy. but if he ain't giving it to you the way you want it, and you just can't live with that, the door is waiting for you. wink
i second that. if u want it then u ve got to have it, na who born the maga!
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by sexyLeamon(f): 4:33am On Jan 29, 2010
unfortunately, you can't make someone do something that they don't want to do, so unless he has a change of heart, it seems as though it's off the menu at the moment. but here's a little tips, Don't go down on him anymore, give him a taste of his own medicine and see what happends
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by 190: 4:34am On Jan 29, 2010
dora-jen:

My best friend always tells me how she goes crazy each time her boy-friend clicked her kitty during their love making.  So i asked my man to do the same to me during our love-making and he said he will never try it that real men don't lick kitty. I pushed him off me immediate he said this. And I later disclosed this to my elder sister and she told me that my-man is lame, and if it were to be her, she wil never allow her fiancé to enter without bowing down first to kiss her kitty.
Please, what do you think, I mean is this reason enough to break-up? I need constructive advice, please.

Wale
Wale
Walleeeeeeeee

please come ooh
ive got someone that share the same dreams with u~ grin grin
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by ritaNL: 4:34am On Jan 29, 2010
nuffin i no go see for NL  grin

@Post

Leave your man jor since im no wan lick holy water for ya kitten  grin
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by 190: 4:36am On Jan 29, 2010
rita@NL:

nuffin i no go see for NL  grin

@Post

Leave your man jor since im no wan lick holy water for ya kitten  grin

Jesus what am i seein 2nite~
babes advising her to leave her BF just cos he refused 2 suck her p----y
Jesus

does that mean U all that have responded so far
has all been licked

Yucck!!

Pukes~~

Holy CRAP~

@Post
how can i help,contact me privately for further inquires
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by RBiafra: 4:40am On Jan 29, 2010
DO YOU USE TO S.U.C.K HIS D.I.C.K?  ANYWAY, I DON'T THINK THAT SHOULD BE THE REASON ENOUGH TO LEAVE UR BF. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY A LITTLE BIT MORE TO CONVINCE HIM WITH THE REASON HE SHOULD GET DOWN AND USE THAT IDLE TONGUE TO EAT THAT P.U.S.Y UNTIL YOU CRY FOR THE WHO WORLD TO HEAR VOICE. SINCERE SPEAKING MY GAL WOULD NEVER ALLOW ME ENTER WITHOUT EATING THE STUFF REAL GOOD N DATS WHAT I ENJOY DOING MOST cool
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by sexyLeamon(f): 4:42am On Jan 29, 2010
another tips, try to keep it clean and inviting
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by poshangel: 4:42am On Jan 29, 2010
190:

Jesus what am i seein 2nite~
babes advising her to leave her BF just cos he refused 2 suck her p----y
Jesus

does that mean U all that have responded so far
has all been licked

Yucck!!

Pukes~~

Holy CRAP~

@Post
how can i help,contact me privately for further inquires

what r u puking for, did kitty juice just splash inside your mouth?
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by vivaladiva(f): 4:44am On Jan 29, 2010
u definately deserve a man with bigger ball and a pussy friendly tongue, i wouldnt push it wiv this ur current man cos u might end up circumcised,,,,but then again,,,mybe u need a good wash to get the old tongue working down there, jst kidding am sure u smell fine down there , bt do check to be sure, dnt jst take my word
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by 190: 4:48am On Jan 29, 2010
sexyLeamon:

another tips, try to keep it clean and inviting
by putting enough salt,onions,pepper and maggi

poshangel:

what r u puking for, did kitty juice just splash inside your mouth?
rubbish
Juice Ke
Dont i know where 5-alive is~

@post
what is it with eating Pu~~y these days
there is so much ranting and waving over this issuues these days Jo~

arrant rubbish~
what abt if shes ovulating~(not yet on menses)
u go down there and pick some stuffs meant to be body wastes
and take dem in
I now see why People chock tongue tongue to death these days~
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by poshangel: 4:52am On Jan 29, 2010
@ 190 , i see that this topic is really close to your heart
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by 190: 5:00am On Jan 29, 2010
poshangel:

@ 190 , i see that this topic is really close to your heart
grin grin grin grin

Nope
Its not

ACTUALLY IM REALLY VERY GOOD IN SUCKING AND EATING

punanie~ grin grin grin
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by sexyLeamon(f): 5:02am On Jan 29, 2010
you will soon replace walestar tongue
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by poshangel: 5:04am On Jan 29, 2010
190:

grin grin grin grin

Nope
Its not

ACTUALLY IM REALLY VERY GOOD IN SUCKING AND EATING

punanie~ grin grin grin

so what were u forming for?
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by dorajen: 5:05am On Jan 29, 2010
@sexyLeamon , please i'm very clean both inside outside
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by poshangel: 5:07am On Jan 29, 2010
dora-jen:

while i am on your side o, how do we know if u are clean or not
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by 190: 5:09am On Jan 29, 2010
poshangel:

so what were u forming for?

forming decent and saint~
grin
sexyLeamon:

you will soon replace walestar tongue
really now tell me has ur punanie been licked b4~
next tyme i see u on an okada i would chase u~ grin grin
dora-jen:

now this is the kinda girl that wale 190 loffs
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by sexyLeamon(f): 5:10am On Jan 29, 2010
dora-jen:

I didn't say you were dirty my dear. most guys do not go down on girls coz of that, I was only giving you tips tongue not trying to make you feel low or anything, am just trying to help
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by uniqued(f): 5:14am On Jan 29, 2010
pele dear u missin too bad. grin grin grin grin. but hw can u leave him cos of that. Doesnt make sense at all
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by Cockyzy(m): 6:28am On Jan 29, 2010
@poster: you are just being self-centered.You dnt even nid to have it kissed but chew and chop off,you Vamp!
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by RBiafra: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2010
@poster: you are just being self-centered.You dnt even nid to have it kissed but chew and chop off,you Vamp!

grin
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by na2day2(m): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2010
dora-jen:

plz leave the guy quick quick. i know alot of cheats that will have u for a gf and lick anything u put in front of them. as common sense is not ur strong point, i support u all the way lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by 190: 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2010
^^

as if ure not part of the LICK LICK MASTER~ angry angry
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2010
dora-jen:

loooooooooooool

It depends::: if you are really clean, guys that go down will do but if you ain't sorry,  nobody wanna eat bad snails

Some guys will never go down there,  NEVER!  maybe that's the case of your own guy.

Reason for break up? NO: What makes you feel the next guy you will hang out with will go down there?

Maybe you need to talk to him and let him know why he should go down, kneel down and beg if possible so that he will know you her serious

He might consider you anyway,  GoodLuck
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by 190: 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2010
faakay:

loooooooooooool

It depends::: if you are really clean, guys that go down will do but if you ain't sorry,  nobody wanna eat bad snails

Some guys will never go down there,  NEVER!  maybe that's the case of your own guy.

Reason for break up? NO: What makes you feel the next guy you will hang out with will go down there?

Maybe you need to talk to him and let him know why he should go down, kneel down and beg if possible so that he will know you her serious

He might consider you anyway,  GoodLuck

yes thats a good advice
u can also show him some of Faakay's candy pics
surely he would lick ur ear and not only ur p___y
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2010
In the meantime, discontinue all brain job activities.
Re: Please, I Need your Advise by yme1(f): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2010
the truth is some guys dont really like going down there
but your breaking up with him shouldnt be based on that honey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Please: He Is Married And I Have A Boyfriend / My First Love Is Dead / My Ex That Is Married Still Wants Me Back.what Do I Do My Fellow Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.