Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Mercy Is My Wife And Will Forever Remain My Wife - Mr Lanre Gentry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Is My Wife And Will Forever Remain My Wife - Mr Lanre Gentry (790 Views)

Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" / Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

Mercy Is My Wife And Will Forever Remain My Wife - Mr Lanre Gentry by Sirhethat12(f): 1:00pm On May 17, 2017
Mercy Aigbe's husband, Larry Gentry who got out of jail last night was to know his fate today as regards the restraining order filed by his wife.
The Magistrate court sitting in Lagos this morning however adjourned the case till next week Wednesday, May 24, 2017. LIB was present at the Samuel Ilori court house, Ogba today and neither Mercy nor her husband showed up in court.
Mercy has so far declined to speak with journalist on the case but in a phone call with Larry Gentry a few minutes ago, he said to the journalist
'did I invite you to court today? So I don't know what you are talking about. Mercy is a celebrity and I am a business man, I have not told anyone I divorced my wife. Mercy is my wife and will still remain my wife' he said before he hung up

source: LIB

Re: Mercy Is My Wife And Will Forever Remain My Wife - Mr Lanre Gentry by smellingmenses: 1:03pm On May 17, 2017
LIB get a husband.

Re: Mercy Is My Wife And Will Forever Remain My Wife - Mr Lanre Gentry by ojun50(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2017
smellingmenses:
LIB get a husband.
provide for her
Re: Mercy Is My Wife And Will Forever Remain My Wife - Mr Lanre Gentry by smellingmenses: 1:07pm On May 17, 2017
ojun50:

provide for her
Bring her privately for examination..... #smellingvjay things
Re: Mercy Is My Wife And Will Forever Remain My Wife - Mr Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 17, 2017
smellingmenses:
LIB get a husband.
you wan marry am?

She shld forget abt marriage abeg and be like Oprah find a man to dey warm the engine and enjoy life

linda is old , ugly , has self esteem issues

thinks that she is what she is not

Na her type go dey shout the power of women but wen u want react them go run call police

Linda shld rest abeg , if her small sister can see husband and she cant, then the problem is in her

Wizkid; come closer hehe come closer
You dey smell hehe smelling mama
Re: Mercy Is My Wife And Will Forever Remain My Wife - Mr Lanre Gentry by Kondomatic(m): 1:09pm On May 17, 2017
The story of this couple don tire me

Re: Mercy Is My Wife And Will Forever Remain My Wife - Mr Lanre Gentry by Sirhethat12(f): 1:16pm On May 17, 2017
smellingmenses:
LIB get a husband.

Re: Mercy Is My Wife And Will Forever Remain My Wife - Mr Lanre Gentry by smellingmenses: 1:18pm On May 17, 2017
Sirhethat12:

This post is about Mercy and her husband not about Linda! by the way LIB is an acronym for Linda Ikeji Blog and last I checked blogs don't get married, Mtchew
Common sense....#notcommon

You Don't Just Watch Videos And Photos Because Nairaland.... / Dabota Lawson Remarries Months After Divorcing Billionaire Husband [PICS] / #bbnaija,me And My Relationship With Tony - Bisola