Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" (29009 Views)

Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Mcoutureankara(f): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lyta wrote:

The last couple of days have been quite interesting and emotional for me.

It all started from an instagram post and BOOM, a reply! A comment from one of Africa's biggest acts - @davidoofficial on my post.

that comment birthed a new chapter in my career and like a movie, we're here. OBO made good his promise, recorded his verse for #MonalisaRemix without hassle.
You know what's shocked me the most? Davido called @dir.k_ paid for the Monalisa Remix video, booked flight for 7 (Seven)! of us down to Senegal and we're here live in Dakar.

It's been so unreal and I can never imagine this happening in such a short space of time. Guys, I'm dumbfounded by the immense love this man has shown me.

I mean, getting recognised by Davido is big enough. Now, getting a remix from him and then having to pay for the video and flying the squad with all expense paid IS SOMETHING I WILL NEVER!WOULD HAVE IMAGINED.

To you, Sir @davidoofficial, I really don't know what to say to you. My heart is full of joy and words alone cannot describe the indescribable joy that I feel within me. You have shown me that truly, there are angels in human form. How can I thank you for this move that has marked a great leap in my career? How?
Thank you so much for everything, Sir. I will forever be indebted to you and I promise to make you and all my fans proud. I really appreciate this kind gesture from you and I'd never forget this. Trust me, I'd never forget.
Guys, please say a prayer for me but MOST ESPECIALLY, for @davidoofficial ��❤️

Source

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/i-will-forever-remain-indebted-to-you-lyta-appreciates-davido/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Alwaysking: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
Davido is better than wizkid

162 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by bizza45: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
how does this affect our economy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by GOFRONT(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
And I will forever be grateful to NwaAmaikpe..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by yvesboss(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
Quick question how does this live Olamide?

I hope David’s doesn’t sabotage Olamide’s effort on the boy

6 Likes

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by lilmax(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
if I say davido doesn't have a drop of talent now, them go say na hate

voice zero
content zero

just a dude using banging beats to confuse foolish people more

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Factgist: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
Top 10 Facts About Pilgrim’s Progress- The Second Most Influential Christian Book After The Bible
https:///2019/07/top-10-facts-about-pilgrims-progress.html

Top 10 Things Almost No Human Can Do According To Science (Pics)
https:///2019/07/top-10-things-almost-no-human-can-do-according-to-science-pics.html

Meet Mike Bamiloye’s Talented Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Pictures)
https:///2019/05/meet-mike-bamiloyes-son-who-is-a-photoshop-guru-pictures.html

Important Nigerians Who Laid Down Their Lives For Others
https:///2019/05/top-5-important-nigerians-who-are-not-recognized.html

Top 10 Successful Businesses Created Out of Revenge/Anger
https:///2019/03/top-10-successful-businesses-created-out-of-revenge-anger.html
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by hhenrikki: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
Alwaysking:
Close mouth...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by otabuko(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
Their cup of dongoyaro

1 Like

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
Good one.
It's cool to be grateful.

3 Likes

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by xeeco: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
Commendable!!! If you want to be fulfilled in life groom people.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Alwaysking:
Which Dafido?
The Dafido from Nsukka or Where?
Go to bed o.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by wayne4loan: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
wow... David is truely an angle in human form

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by RayJr: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Like for Davido, Share for Wizkid grin

129 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
Davido really got heart of gold

God bless him non stop.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nice gesture from OBO.

7 Likes

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by 11doubledee: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
Davido may have touched more lives than buhari.
At least he has been spending his own money.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Bruno3000(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
If u know u dress better than d frog- voiced fellow hit d like button. grin

TGIF...

1 Like

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Rizan3349: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nice one.. I love Davido
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by zone51: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Kudos to Davido, his choice, Baddo has no problem with this

2 Likes

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by happney65: 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
11doubledee:
Davido may have touched more lives than buhari.
At least he has been spending his own money.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by babakb: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
lilmax:

voice zero
content zero

E pain am

4 Likes

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by 12345baba(m): 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
OBO
!

1 Like

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by IamAkinzy: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
OBO Mr do all : : cool..We rise by lifting others

5 Likes

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by timibare(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Davido na man you be
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by tokrizy: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Alwaysking:
well well

LIKES FOR DAVIDO SHARES FOR WIZKID

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Whitestory(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
wayne4loan:
wow... David is truely an angle in human form

Angle... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by taiwolomo1: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
I hope u wunt mess up around David too sha. Wish u all the best!
Re: Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" by Bobbyfreshh(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
lilmax:

voice zero
content zero

Oga goan die OBO we know, u.......

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit / Singer Davido Insults Timaya In New Post, See His Response... / Tonto Dikeh Drops Flowers At Dagrin's Tomb (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.