Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies (17010 Views)

Man Gives Osinbajo Bread In Abuja, Breaches Security / FG Uncovers Fraud In 13 Revenue Generating Agencies / Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by Basic123: 7:48pm On May 17, 2017
EzekaUdene:
[s][/s] Afonja are vagabond skull mining bastards kiss the truth
lolz...it pain you this much.
Igbo are disgusting

you hate yoruba

you hate fulani

you hate hausa

you even hate yourselves.

you have persecutory delusion(believe that every one want to harm you)

C'mon and be grow up and get life and be responsible for your success and failure.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by ejanla077: 7:49pm On May 17, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there. Igbos are foolish illiterates. kanu and Ojukwu are donkeys. Bianca is a confirmed prostitute. ffk is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu, zik and all Igbos touts.

my yoruba muslim brother... my ewedu ati amala wit one egg eating yoruba muslim brother..... here is d RATAK LEGEND... the greatest yoruba muslim man dead or alive....

2 Likes

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by maxiuc(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2017
Nairaland tire me

Small thing you go dey hear AfonjA nd Ipob everywhere

Kai the two south that should have unity among them
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by nkwuocha1: 7:51pm On May 17, 2017
grin grin

This cold war between igbo na ofe mmanu is funny.
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by ekoonibaje4life: 7:51pm On May 17, 2017
EzekaUdene:
[s][/s]
Afonja are vagabond skull mining bastards
kiss the truth
Guy u no get chill at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by ejanla077: 7:51pm On May 17, 2017
Basic123:

Igbo are disgusting

you hate yoruba

you hate fulani

you hate hausa

you have persecutory delusion(believe that every one
want to harm you)

C'mon and be grow up and get life and be responsible
for your success and failure.

my yoruba muslim brother. i hate d flattties. flattheaded Jews from Ethiopia....

let's go and hit our head harder 5 more times so allah will make us stronger and hate eboes
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by seguntijan(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2017
What is the essence of all these senators jumping from PDP to APC. Have they helped APC led government in anyway or are you not worried? APC has comfortable majority but most PMB policies have comfortable rejections!! Let's dig into know why they jump ship but not principles!
Bukola Saraki is number three in Nigeria and Number three in the plot to crush change. He is bringing many PDP Senators especially from the SE and those with confirmed certificate of hatred for PMB. The reason is not to help PMB but to ensure PMB and his likes do no emerge in the APC Primary again. Those lawmakers/former governors cross carpeting are Automatic Delegates in APC Primary. They will all come to vote during the 2019 APC Primaries. They will join the majority of the other useless ones to further suppress the few voice of reason among them. Once they secured the APC Primary, PMB or whoever novice that allow himself to be rubbished will come out to give acceptance address as it was in 2015, and raise the hand of the victorious crook.
Saraki, Atiku, Oyegun are not using Jazz or Juju but what we have at the current executive is crass naivety and like El-rufai said even the President did not appoint aides with political sophistication that can decode, forestall and curtail the antics of political predators such as the ones who are about to blow off the APC!!!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by ejanla077: 7:53pm On May 17, 2017
maxiuc:
Nairaland tire me
Small thing you go dey hear AfonjA nd Ipob everywhere
Kai the two south that should have unity among them

as a yoruba muslim. i don't want to share dis country wit ipods
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by EzekaUdene: 7:54pm On May 17, 2017
[s]
Basic123:

Igbo are disgusting

you hate yoruba

you hate fulani

you hate hausa

you have persecutory delusion(believe that every one
want to harm you)

C'mon and be grow up and get life and be responsible
for your success and failure.
[/s]
nope it pains you so much that Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by Bizibi(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2017
EzekaUdene:
[s][/s]
Nonsense
Osibanjo is a vagabond
wetin em do you today,okay go take one glass of ogogoro and relax ehhh.....
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by greatiyk4u(m): 8:03pm On May 17, 2017
EzekaUdene:
[s][/s]
Nonsense
Osibanjo is a vagabond

Take am easy

Ufu obi ajoka
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by ba7man(m): 8:04pm On May 17, 2017
EzekaUdene:
[s][/s]
kanu is greater than oduduwa itself
Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth
I recognize this symptom. undecided

Your brain is on "Repeat" due to the missing lobe responsible for progressive and intelligent talk..........hence the flat posterior of your head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by aynurni220(m): 8:04pm On May 17, 2017
EzekaUdene:
[s][/s]
Afonja are vagabond skull mining bastards
kiss the truth

Na wa for you ooh ,take am easy na shey na fight ni?
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by EzekaUdene: 8:05pm On May 17, 2017
[s]
ba7man:
I recognize this symptom. undecided

Your brain is on "Repeat" due to the missing lobe responsible for progressive and intelligent talk..........hence the flat posterior of your head.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by edupedia: 8:09pm On May 17, 2017
EzekaUdene:
[s][/s]
Nonsense
Osibanjo is a vagabond

...no problem as long as u agree that IPOB is 419!...yeye suegbe people...
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by pokipoki: 8:20pm On May 17, 2017
EzekaUdene:
[s][/s]
Nonsense
Osibanjo is a vagabond
If he is a vagabond and he is still better than you in all ramifications, that makes you what? Answer the question.
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by ba7man(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2017
EzekaUdene:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
You can't understand, the part of your head to help you is missing.......that's why the back of your head is flat. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by magoo10(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2017
failure to adhere to institutional principles,rules and regulations is a bigger corruption ,this govt should brace up with good examples that its citizens can emulate.
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by Basic123: 8:30pm On May 17, 2017
ejanla077:

my yoruba muslim brother... my ewedu ati amala wit one egg eating yoruba muslim brother..... here is d RATAK LEGEND... the greatest yoruba muslim man dead or alive....
we've always say it.you igbo(s) are unintelligent with your illogicality.You are struggling to make yoruba Christians join nnamdi kanu jewish biafra cause.But this same awolowo is a yoruba Christian.

lolz....they are always as illogical has illogicality itself.
1.yorubas are not to be trusted but FFK,fayose,Dino
melaye,bukola saraki and bode George are their heroes

2.we want biafra but they couldn't demand for it when
their adopted son GEJ was the president.

3.we own lagos but the oba of lagos is not HRM oba
chukwumerije chioma okoro.

4.we want biafra but still participated in 2015 election
in nigeria and they couldn't recall all their sons serving
in leadership capacity in nigeria.

5.They are not coward but their father ojukwu
absconded to ivory coast from war leaving his 3000
000 followers to be massacred.

6.we love ojukwu but the party APGA founded by him
is in comatose while they are embracing PDP founded
by fulanis(babangida and co) all around.

7.APC is a yoruba/fulani party but ken nnamani,kalu
and co have decamped to that same party.

8.we own 75percent of lagos yet tinubu,a yoruba man
is lagos biggest landlord to the again.

9.We are self -reliant!...but they will not stop blame-
shifting(yoruba-betrayed us) as if yoruba had a
convenant with them from Adam

10.Yoruba Muslims are anti-igbo yet bukola saraki,a
yoruba muslim is their hero.

11.we love ojukwu,but when the same ojukwu
contested for president in 2003 they decided to vote
fulani party the PDP .

12.Awolowo orchestrated how we met our waterloo at
the civil war by betraying ojukwu,we must ate him and
his tribesmen but ojukwu described the same awolowo
as "the best president Nigeria never had".

13.Wole soyinka became their sworn enemy and a
mad professor simply because he said the truth by
saying "the former first lady of the country they HATE
is a mear appendages to power".But the same wole
soyinka was imprisoned fighting for the country they
LOVE biafra.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by EzekaUdene: 8:31pm On May 17, 2017
[s]
ba7man:
You can't understand, the part of your head to help you is missing.......that's why the back of your head is flat. cheesy
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by ejanla077: 8:35pm On May 17, 2017
Basic123:
we've always say it.you igbo(s) are unintelligent with your illogicality.You are struggling to make yoruba Christians join nnamdi kanu jewish biafra cause.But this same awolowo is a yoruba Christian.

lolz....they are always as illogical has illogicality itself.
1.yorubas are not to be trusted but FFK,fayose,Dino
melaye,bukola saraki and bode George are their heroes

2.we want biafra but they couldn't demand for it when
their adopted son GEJ was the president.

3.we own lagos but the oba of lagos is not HRM oba
chukwumerije chioma okoro.

4.we want biafra but still participated in 2015 election
in nigeria and they couldn't recall all their sons serving
in leadership capacity in nigeria.

5.They are not coward but their father ojukwu
absconded to ivory coast from war leaving his 3000
000 followers to be massacred.

6.we love ojukwu but the party APGA founded by him
is in comatose while they are embracing PDP founded
by fulanis(babangida and co) all around.

7.APC is a yoruba/fulani party but ken nnamani,kalu
and co have decamped to that same party.

8.we own 75percent of lagos yet tinubu,a yoruba man
is lagos biggest landlord to the again.

9.We are self -reliant!...but they will not stop blame-
shifting(yoruba-betrayed us) as if yoruba had a
convenant with them from Adam

10.Yoruba Muslims are anti-igbo yet bukola saraki,a
yoruba muslim is their hero.

11.we love ojukwu,but when the same ojukwu
contested for president in 2003 they decided to vote
fulani party the PDP .

12.Awolowo orchestrated how we met our waterloo at
the civil war by betraying ojukwu,we must ate him and
his tribesmen but ojukwu described the same awolowo
as "the best president Nigeria never had".

13.Wole soyinka became their sworn enemy and a
mad professor simply because he said the truth by
saying "the former first lady of the country they HATE
is a mear appendages to power".But the same wole
soyinka was imprisoned fighting for the country they
LOVE biafra.

my yoruba muslim brother.. have you not noticed that the Igbos don't want to have anything to do with we afonjas.

yes dey say we re not to be trusted. d hausas say it too.. d question is it true... we need soul searching. tell our yoruba muslim skulls truth for once..

my yoruba muslim brother if i am a Flatthead i wouldn't want to have anything to do with we skull miners descendants of fallen cone head

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by Basic123: 8:37pm On May 17, 2017
ejanla077:

my yoruba muslim brother.. have you not noticed that the Igbos don't want to have anything to do with we afonjas.

yes dey say we re not to be trusted. d hausas say it too.. d question is it true... we need soul searching. tell our yoruba muslim skulls truth for once..

my yoruba muslim brother if i am a Flatthead i wouldn't want to have anything to do with we skull miners descendants of fallen cone head
you are running mad!

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by Basic123: 8:42pm On May 17, 2017
ba7man:
Are you taking him serious?...majority of nairaland Igbo(s) are mad man.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by ejanla077: 8:43pm On May 17, 2017
ba7man:

my yoruba muslim brother
let me tell you the history of our coneheads..

wen oduduwa was thrown out of hell for betraying devil. he hit his head on olumo rock. wen d benin soldiers picked him. me and u kno we afonjas dey dirty well well. so d body odour didnt allow anyone near him. his head wasnt treated and didn't return to normal. d bad blood clogged his brain making it substandard. dats why we yoruba muslims can not keep up with the Igbos in terms of education innovation and technology .....

view the attatched picture of oduduwa falling from hell

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by Basic123: 8:45pm On May 17, 2017
EzekaUdene:
[left][/left]
nope it pains you so much that Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth
Anyway,Another lost goat of the jews to southeast of Nigeria is on the loose

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by ejanla077: 8:46pm On May 17, 2017
Basic123:
you are running mad!
.back to sender whatever you wish me...
insha alla
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by Basic123: 8:47pm On May 17, 2017
ejanla077:

.back to sender whatever you wish me...

insha alla
Amen..If I deserve it.And you will run mad if you are not what you are claiming to be in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by Basic123: 8:49pm On May 17, 2017
ejanla077:

my yoruba muslim brother. i hate d flattties. flattheaded Jews from Ethiopia....

let's go and hit our head harder 5 more times so allah will make us stronger and hate eboes
Another lost jews goat to southeast of Nigeria on the loose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Receives UNIOSUN Medical Doctor Graduates From Ukraine / Bank, Insurance, Electricity Workers Vow To Join NLC 2-day Warning Strike / I Have Chosen To Vote For GEJ - Ibinabo Fiberesima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.