Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies (17015 Views)

Man Gives Osinbajo Bread In Abuja, Breaches Security / FG Uncovers Fraud In 13 Revenue Generating Agencies / Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by jtwest(m): 5:47am On May 18, 2017
Senate wants to know the size of yams everybody will get at the end of 2017 grin

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by Josmila(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2017
EzekaUdene:
[s][/s]

trash trash trash

Ok
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by ModsWillKillNL: 10:18am On May 18, 2017
EzekaUdene:
[s][/s]
Nonsense
Osibanjo is a vagabond

And your father is what

A nincompoop
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by Nobody: 11:14am On May 18, 2017
is it Osinbajo or Osibanjo?
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by Igboesika: 12:22pm On May 18, 2017
ejanla077:

my yoruba muslim brother
let me tell you the history of our coneheads..

wen oduduwa was thrown out of hell for betraying devil. he hit his head on olumo rock. wen d benin soldiers picked him. me and u kno we afonjas dey dirty well well. so d body odour didnt allow anyone near him. his head wasnt treated and didn't return to normal. d bad blood clogged his brain making it substandard. dats why we yoruba muslims can not keep up with the Igbos in terms of education innovation and technology .....

view the attatched picture of oduduwa falling from hell

Hmm,very educative.
Why is it that Yoruba Muslim has never bn d president of this country ?

1 Like

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by ejanla077: 2:51pm On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:

Hmm,very educative.
Why is it that Yoruba Muslim has never bn d president of this country ?

we yoruba muslims don't know what u mean...
we cant be president.... have you seen whr a slave like me rule... we rr loyal to our masters up north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by Igboesika: 2:56pm On May 18, 2017
ejanla077:

we yoruba muslims don't know what u mean...
we cant be president.... have you seen whr a slave like me rule... we rr loyal to our masters up north

Nawa oo
Re: Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies by ajawara(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2017
Kyase:
na by force?
APC has made many Nigerian youths to be dullard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Didn't Declare Adebutu As Ogun Pdp Governor Ship Candidate / NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads / Shehu Sani: Buhari Would Have Been On The Streets If Jonathan Piled Up Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.