Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Am Coming To Nigeria, Lagos, Recommend Me The Best Hotel! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Coming To Nigeria, Lagos, Recommend Me The Best Hotel! (980 Views)

5 Things You Should Considered Before Coming To Study In The UK / I Am Coming To Lagos For 1st Time - Nl Please Advise Me / What Is The Best Hotel In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Coming To Nigeria, Lagos, Recommend Me The Best Hotel! by sholababa: 12:16am On Jan 13, 2010
Hi

I am coming to nigeria on holiday for 7 days and would like for anyone to best recommend me the best hotels. Your good replies would be appreciated. Thank You
Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria, Lagos, Recommend Me The Best Hotel! by igbonla(m): 2:50am On Jan 13, 2010
You are on the internet! Your post is not even detailed. Anyway, try tripadvisor
Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria, Lagos, Recommend Me The Best Hotel! by boyt1: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2010
try lagos Sharaton at ikaja
Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria, Lagos, Recommend Me The Best Hotel! by flekan(m): 12:46am On Jan 16, 2010
sholababa:

Hi

I am coming to nigeria on holiday for 7 days and would like for anyone to best recommend me the best hotels. Your good replies would be appreciated. Thank You

I'll say you go with EKO hotel, depending on ya pocket sha
Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria, Lagos, Recommend Me The Best Hotel! by suxes2005(m): 3:29am On Jan 16, 2010
I'l say u go to lagos airport hotel.

SHALOM
Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria, Lagos, Recommend Me The Best Hotel! by twinskenny(m): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2010
Eko or Protea hotel
Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria, Lagos, Recommend Me The Best Hotel! by moosieh: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2010
Victoria Continental! I found that you can book any hotel, in any city, at any time at http://www.africanhospitality.com
Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria, Lagos, Recommend Me The Best Hotel! by twinskenny(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2010
@moseih nice one

(1) (Reply)

Qatar 5years Working Permit / Help With Uk Embassy Lagos Appointment / Travel Alert: Tb Test Now Required For Nigerians Staying In The Uk Beyond 6mons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.