Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) (60204 Views)

My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires / See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) / Our Landlord Wants To Evict Us While Our Rent Is Still Running. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Nigeriadondie: 5:57pm On May 17, 2017
Afonjas are like that, them enter bus them no wan pay, buy something for shop, na credit they want, school fees for children dem no go pay. If possible them wan go school on credit, to pay house rent wahala if u remind them to pay bills wahala. But money for owambe go dey. If to say na igbo people nairaland for don crash cos of comments of condemnation of igbos.
Also so much strength on making noise leaving little or no strength to fight. Afonjas are noise makers but empty barrels. Afonjas and noise are like 5&6 so much noise where they are
See the links below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-du5f4zu7o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSCyuApT5JQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BPAGqTcdGw

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by LexngtonSteele: 5:58pm On May 17, 2017
Papasmal:

All of una dey here dey shout afonja agbero on top Nairaland created by a proudly afonja young entrepreneur,

what av u guys done with ur life?but to log in to Yoruba forum shouting afonja.....go and a create a forum dat surpasses nairaland than we will av words....Dan carrying cocaine to indonesia n Indian tainting d image of d country.

Thank you very much. They can't name a single IPOB youth with any tangible achievement but sell drugs.

Registering a profile here, asslicking Seun, an afonja, making him richer and still feel smart doing so.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by maxwell767(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2017
Esseite:
Humans beings screaming NCAN and all sorts...

This info and page is available to any dick and harry with an internet. And the comments you see fellow Nigerians scream is NCAN and some even giving support to them. While others ridicule the entire alledged tribe.

Rather than we collectively ridiculing the situation, we riducule our selves in the face of the world.

YOUR PASSPORT HAS NIGERIAN WRITTEN AND NOT IGBO/YORUBA OR HAUSA....

Gabbage in gabbage out...

Good... Am happy that at the end of ur Jingoisms you acknowledged yourself as a GARBAGE

thank u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Ournolly: 6:00pm On May 17, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Nawa4nl: 6:01pm On May 17, 2017
chuose2:

na them the most obedient and respectful in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 17, 2017
Papasmal:

All of una dey here dey shout afonja agbero on top Nairaland created by a proudly afonja young entrepreneur,

what av u guys done with ur life?but to log in to Yoruba forum shouting afonja.....go and a create a forum dat surpasses nairaland than we will av words....Dan carrying cocaine to indonesia n Indian tainting d image of d country.

Agbero. You should be proud that someone like me is constantly reminding cone head Afonja like you of your heritage.

Now go and swallow your amala before the mods ban you for missing your ofenmanu.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by 12345baba(m): 6:06pm On May 17, 2017
O Yoruba! What a tribe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by morereb10: 6:09pm On May 17, 2017
hewwww

na wa oo, am even ashamed to tell somebody am a Nigerian
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by ultimatebas(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2017
Deport their disgraceful as.ses. What a waste of air.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:13pm On May 17, 2017
Very disgraceful, SMH cry
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by taemilola(f): 6:14pm On May 17, 2017
Food is ready.
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by SalamRushdie: 6:16pm On May 17, 2017
When people call Nigerians scum of the earth we will start complaining ..I have no doubt that those Nigerian boys are wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by mikkyjagga1(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2017
some Nigerians making us proud internationally while some disgracing their family...I wonder where we got it wrong but am sure theres some hope...see some others here involving in tribal battering, a rotten bunch!
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Fulmigati: 6:21pm On May 17, 2017
Make I hear say he rent to Black people again. grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Zdoh(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2017
Nigeria and tribalism....na wa oo!!!
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by emmalexabl(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2017
Papasmal:

You this afonja., better respect yourself...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by hitleraldof(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2017
Funlord2:

NCAN elite sniper division commander reporting for active duty on this fine ladies night evening sir!

Hmm...Live from Dublin it seems we are witnessing some sort of diaspora motor park agberoism for no just cause by a couple of our jaguda youth!

Good lord...I just caught the name DAMI?

Unfortunately the culprits today seem to be representing our sophisticated amala munching, ipob hating, owambe loving fellow nigerians from the south western forest region.. the afonjigeddys.....So sad!

grin
read that in my best military voice.... Disclaimer ::am not a member of NCAN o... I just find the whole NCAN stuff funny ni.....just wait till one non Nigerian insults Nija and you will see you too you are not really into NCAN outside the fun part

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by okooyinbo(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2017
See self contradiction. Can't happen in Ireland, but it happened there. Watcha gonna do now?

By the way, which Ireland is part of the UK? Please check out events of 1922 before you answer.

emi14:
This can't happen in civilized society like Ireland. Ireland is in united kingdom. The owners of the house will rather inform the police who will file eviction order from the court and get them evicted. That is video or movie.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by 234ng44uk(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2017
Arda1000:
We know it's them
emmalexabl:

You this afonja., better respect yourself...
12345baba:
O Yoruba! What a tribe
gbosaa:

Agbero. You should be proud that someone like me is constantly reminding cone head Afonja like you of your heritage.

Now go and swallow your amala before the mods ban you for missing your ofenmanu.
Nawa4nl:

na them the most obedient and respectful in nigeria

Nigeriadondie:
Afonjas are like that, them enter bus them no wan pay, buy something for shop, na credit they want, school fees for children dem no go pay. If possible them wan go school on credit, to pay house rent wahala if u remind them to pay bills wahala. But money for owambe go dey. If to say na igbo people nairaland for don crash cos of comments of condemnation of igbos.
Also so much strength on making noise leaving little or no strength to fight. Afonjas are noise makers but empty barrels. Afonjas and noise are like 5&6 so much noise where they are
See the links below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-du5f4zu7o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSCyuApT5JQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BPAGqTcdGw
Luminee:
I say send those two idiots back to home in Ojuelegba where they belong angry
wacoj:
Yoruba boys disgracing Nigerians abroad since 1900.
Nonsense!
Etc etc
A case of pot calling kettle black. At least this guys are not from the drug peddlers from the peddling tribe of Nigeria called Igbo, the developers of the world.
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Odingo1: 6:39pm On May 17, 2017
Yoruba youth and thuggery,agberoism are like 5&6,anywhere they go cool cool tongue

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by APCmyheart(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Dami and wale...Ajonja, only mouth no action...

Maybe because they don't do drugs and are not developers..
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by APCmyheart(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2017
facelessangel:
Yoruba people and agbero life na follow come.

And igbo people with drug pushing na follow come..
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by marooh: 6:44pm On May 17, 2017
Oga landlord...... ori da nfue.......oloshi....
AFonja and big mouth belike PMB and boko

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by AVISENNA: 6:44pm On May 17, 2017
Afongas

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Nigeriadondie: 6:48pm On May 17, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by delishpot: 6:49pm On May 17, 2017
They have shown them their true color. Tomorrow these ones will beat their wives and people would say they are not mad to beat her without reason. See them all out to kill an innocent man ontop of his property? Do these ones need a reason before they violently attack someone?

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Burgerlomo: 6:54pm On May 17, 2017
They can't try this bullshit in the State when they're not insane, awon omo ale jatijati.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Luminee(f): 7:00pm On May 17, 2017
234ng44uk:

Etc etc
A case of pot calling kettle black. At least this guys are not from the drug peddlers from the peddling tribe of Nigeria called Igbo, the developers of the world.

Oga park well joor, so your statement is supposed to make what they have done right, i am not in the league of all you who come here to shout Afonja and Ipob, I say y'all are crazy fools if by now you still don't come to the realization that all tribes in Nigeria are in one way or the destroying our image everywhere.

Omo ode jatijati

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by propanet(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2017
Nigerians are cowards... fooling themselves around
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by propanet(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2017
kl
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by benjsniper33: 7:15pm On May 17, 2017
BLACK PEOPLE ARE TOO QUICK TO CONDEMN THEIR OWN. BUT WE ARE ALWAYS QUICK TO DEFEND WHITE
PEOPLE .
SLAVERY MENTALITY

To me this is not bad. You are all shouting and blaming the child you don't know what these white people do to black people overseas. The fact that Ibos and Other African tribes will look on helplessly as white people maltreat them doesn't mean every one has to do the same .

FVCK CIVILIZATION!!!

THE SAME WHITE PEOPLE WHO PREACH CIVILIZATION ARE THE ONES TEARING THE MIDDLE EAST INTO SHREDS. READ WW1 AND WW2 STORIES YOU WILL KNOW THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE SAVAGES. LEMME REST MY CASE .

THE YORUBAS ARE ONE OF THE FEW TRIBES IN AFRICA WHO SEE THEMSELVES AS SUPERIOR AS THE WHITE MAN HIMSELF. YORUBAS WILL NOT SIT AND LOOK AS WHITE PEOPLE MALTREAT THEM.READ THE STRUGGLES FOR NIGERIAN INDEPENDENCE AND SEE WHAT THEY DID. EVEN THE EDO MAN WILL NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN.
Most if you will just scan through and make quick and ridiculous comments because you can afford a phone and data. You don't know what really made this boys go mad.Of course they are aware of the law. There has to be a reason.

Isale oro o l'egbin

Abeg leave those boys oo. Let those who have the liver show it.

Black men hating black men since the days of slavery.

They will read this and castigate me. But if I were to be a white man typing this they will hail and praise me.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by orjaha(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2017
send them to borno immediately they land in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) / Difference Between POP And Suspended Building Ceilings / New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.