Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,039 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) (60208 Views)

My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires / See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) / Our Landlord Wants To Evict Us While Our Rent Is Still Running. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by flexydonad: 7:23pm On May 17, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
Those whites are just resisting the urge to beat-up those boys.
They should be deported immediately.
Those boys are shameless cowards.
please why are u guys always blaming your country men when things happen abroad even without caring to know what happen, receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
Those whites are just resisting the urge to beat-up those boys.
They should be deported immediately.
Those boys are shameless cowards.
deport to where?here?to come back and cos more trouble?

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2017
I represent the afonja here and with my research I did shows they are Yoruba Muslim ...

If you quote me you die by fire unless there is no electricity pole for your house

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by TheSCRYPT: 7:35pm On May 17, 2017
They are doing bad, they are called Nigerians. They are doing very well, they are called Brits. grin
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by DSoj(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2017
Chaiii. See Bleep uppp

Ogba boys don go disgrace me for Oyinbo land oo.

Awon were.

Na wetin oyinbo take senior black be this. See as dem just calm.

Meanwhile. Ipob pipu. Mechonu dia. Anuofia
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Master19: 7:45pm On May 17, 2017
The comments I read above are unbelievable. Yourba(s) are happy it's the Hausa (s) that committed the crime. Igbo(s) are happy it's the igala(s) that committed the crime and the list goes on and on....
Out there, nobody cares whether they're Igbo, Hausa, Yourba or Igala. They are recognized as NIGERIANS!!!

Wise up people!
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 17, 2017
Arrest and Deport irresponsible illiterates from every country. Bastards like these two are ruining chances for responsible people all over the world. They may think their actions are localised to the people they are shouting at. I am sure there has been a community or two ball meeting where it has been decided that landlords must not rent to Nigerians based on this alone. The whole building is falling apart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by OBAGADAFFI: 7:58pm On May 17, 2017
flexydonad:
please why are u guys always blaming your country men when things happen abroad even without caring to know what happen, receive sense in Jesus name

What country men are you talking about.

They should be deported back and jailed.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by OBAGADAFFI: 8:00pm On May 17, 2017
ebuclassic18:

deport to where?here?to come back and cos more trouble?

Their brains will be reset when they come back

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Bluffly: 8:06pm On May 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Dami and wale...Ajonja, only mouth no action...
Oga only does that are f**lish reason the way you have.
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by darkckUSA: 8:15pm On May 17, 2017
nurshah:

Expecting you to lead the march

That's what am doing by educating you guys on dangers of tribalism.
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by LilTyRoNe: 8:32pm On May 17, 2017
Papasmal:

All of una dey here dey shout afonja agbero on top Nairaland created by a proudly afonja young entrepreneur,

what av u guys done with ur life?but to log in to Yoruba forum shouting afonja.....go and a create a forum dat surpasses nairaland than we will av words....Dan carrying cocaine to indonesia n Indian tainting d image of d country.

When you go to LIB you will retract your comments

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 17, 2017
darkckUSA:

That's what am doing by educating you guys on dangers of tribalism.
..I hear
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by InvertedHammer: 8:43pm On May 17, 2017
Ajasco222:
Quite Shameful. This video trending online shows two Nigerians in Dublin, Ireland attacking their landlord who wanted to evict them after they destroyed his house with fire.

Instead of leaving the house, they accused him of racism and tried to fight to get back into the home with pieces of the burned out house.

After some time, one of them who spoke Yoruba said " Look at you, as old as you are, fighting with young boys like us. You are supposed to be in your house drinking tea".

"Dami let's leave them" he added

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ywP3Oarko

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/two-nigerian-men-fight-their-landlord.html

LOL. The landlord will embrace the next renters if they are Nigerians because according to some folks they cannot form an opinion without coming in contact with the other remaining 200m Nigerians. What happened to precautionary measures? The two yoruba guys are already shouting racism. If they are racist, they wouldn't have rented to them in the first place. But racism fits their narratives and the others with victim mentalities will jump into the bandwagon. Thanks for the video.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Henri8: 8:46pm On May 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:
They spoke in yoruba?

That's all I need..

Na dem na
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Henri8: 8:50pm On May 17, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
I don't want to know the language they spoke there, I mean there's no need as I already knows the tribe that has been constituting nuisance everywhere they go.
They spoke Yoruba
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Atlantia(f): 9:03pm On May 17, 2017
Esseite:
Humans beings screaming NCAN and all sorts...

This info and page is available to any dick and harry with an internet. And the comments you see fellow Nigerians scream is NCAN and some even giving support to them. While others ridicule the entire alledged tribe.

Rather than we collectively ridiculing the situation, we riducule our selves in the face of the world.

YOUR PASSPORT HAS NIGERIAN WRITTEN AND NOT IGBO/YORUBA OR HAUSA....
At last... someone with a functioning brain. smiley
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by MOSICATED5(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2017
That is Europe u can't get away with such act, they will be dealt with. Even in Nigeria u can't burn somebody's house and go free
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by no1madman(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2017
facelessangel:
Yoruba people and agbero life na follow come.

Dem no dey like pay rent. .yeye people!
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Hunkusego(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:
They spoke in yoruba?
That's all I need..
the afonja spoiling this country abroad
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by akaahs(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2017
And some id**ns here in abj re protesting that nigerians re dieing in China prison
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by shollyBi(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2017
This is very bad
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by tianshie(m): 10:21pm On May 17, 2017
Products of cultism.
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by mexxmoney: 10:50pm On May 17, 2017
Funlord2:

NCAN elite sniper division commander reporting for active duty on this fine ladies night evening sir!

Hmm...Live from Dublin it seems we are witnessing some sort of diaspora motor park agberoism for no just cause by a couple of our jaguda youth!

Good lord...I just caught the name DAMI?

Unfortunately the culprits today seem to be representing our sophisticated amala munching, ipob hating, owambe loving fellow nigerians from the south western forest region.. the afonjigeddys.....So sad!

grin

Guy where have u kept all ur chills? Damn!!! no chills at all. Baddest, wickedest post of the year
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:53pm On May 17, 2017
I don't believe in this news... burning of a house in abroad, haaa my brother no be small offense oo, so i think there is other side of this story...
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by mexxmoney: 11:12pm On May 17, 2017
Papasmal:

All of una dey here dey shout afonja agbero on top Nairaland created by a proudly afonja young entrepreneur,

what av u guys done with ur life?but to log in to Yoruba forum shouting afonja.....go and a create a forum dat surpasses nairaland than we will av words..

I guess LIB surpasses nairaland ten times
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by mexxmoney: 11:15pm On May 17, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Thank you very much. They can't name a single IPOB youth with any tangible achievement but sell drugs.

Registering a profile here, asslicking Seun, an afonja, making him richer and still feel smart doing so.

Guess you have never heard of LIB....she is an "IPOB Youth" and even the dumbest Nigerian knows she is no. 1 in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Ebubemg(m): 11:17pm On May 17, 2017
facelessangel:
Yoruba people and agbero life na follow come.
Jesus

Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by Litmus: 11:31pm On May 17, 2017
Have you people finished convicting your fellow Nigerian pastor, Omotoso, yet without evidence showing him guilty? Now you're finding more Nigerians guilty without evidence for what is truly going on.
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by kingd91: 11:58pm On May 17, 2017
chai !! That moment when you realize they are Yorubas
Re: Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) by EmmanuelCena(m): 12:07am On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:
See how afonjas are disgracing themselves thinking they are disgracing Nigerians.

If you cannot afford the house rent... just. leave !!!.
Very lazy and lousy set of human beings.

Only God knows how your lot think.
Today it is ipob, tomorrow it is afonja, the day after it is arewa.
Why feel your heart with so much hatred against a certain people?
Are you rebuking the duo in the video or the entire yoruba race

And to call yorubas lazy!
Wawu!!!
Are you learned at all or you did that for The. Likes??
Grow up please an argue reasonably.
By the way, nogerians aren't lazy people. Whether igbo, hausa, nukpe.... we aren't lazy people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) / Difference Between POP And Suspended Building Ceilings / New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.