Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (47610 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 2:30am On Apr 14, 2010
ravenzord:

Chai! See as googles dey trip 4 her papa, Chamo make we enter gym sharp sharp.

No be that kind size be the koko, the size of the JT is the koko
Doyin is just big for nothin but small in the kokoqual place grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 14, 2010
omota tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by acidrop(f): 2:33am On Apr 14, 2010
its like u trapped behind the brick wall, lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 2:34am On Apr 14, 2010
chamotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

liar liar shey you don reach the place before ni ?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by acidrop(f): 2:37am On Apr 14, 2010
diples
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 14, 2010
acidrop:

its like u trapped behind the brick wall, lol
wtf!  grin so you're still on nl. . . i've missed u guys oh  embarassed embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by acidrop(f): 2:40am On Apr 14, 2010
heheheh, i havent been on nl ooo, jst bored to my brains i tot i breez in, bros abeg change that pic nah
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 2:42am On Apr 14, 2010
aussie
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 14, 2010
ibk, is that you? cry cry cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 2:46am On Apr 14, 2010
yeah, it is, hello smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 14, 2010
missed u. . . embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by acidrop(f): 2:48am On Apr 14, 2010
u gonna change that pic?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 2:48am On Apr 14, 2010
jassie:

missed u. . . embarassed
how are you?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by acidrop(f): 2:50am On Apr 14, 2010
yu gi oh
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 2:51am On Apr 14, 2010
acidrop:

yu gi oh
lol are you kidding me? urggh
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 14, 2010
acidrop:

u gonna change that pic?
urm urm. . . why?

Mmmbop:

how are you?
I'm  embarassed  embarassed fine  smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 2:53am On Apr 14, 2010
he can rap cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 2:54am On Apr 14, 2010
chamotex:

Chei. . . .It is very obvious you failed your NECO exam.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 2:54am On Apr 14, 2010
jassie:

urm urm. . . why?
I'm  embarassed  embarassed fine  smiley
ah, well, good to hear smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 14, 2010
Ibk . . . smiley kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by acidrop(f): 2:57am On Apr 14, 2010
jassie:

urm urm. . . why?
I'm embarassed embarassed fine smiley
variety purposes
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 14, 2010
acidrop:

variety purposes
amebo cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by acidrop(f): 3:01am On Apr 14, 2010
come 2 think of it, that ur pic is not all that grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 14, 2010
lol. . . na u sabi grin

You look beautiful sha. . . wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by acidrop(f): 3:04am On Apr 14, 2010
u mean my flower
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 3:07am On Apr 14, 2010
creative flower thingy majiggy's
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 14, 2010
acidrop:

u mean my flower
you changed ur pic. . . but i got a memory of your face wink grin

@post
ibk. . . what's popping now. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 3:14am On Apr 14, 2010
:p
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by bluespice(f): 3:16am On Apr 14, 2010
aunty smally
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 3:17am On Apr 14, 2010
Sweetheart, u still awake?. . . .luv d dimples o!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 3:27am On Apr 14, 2010
U again?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 3:33am On Apr 14, 2010
yes me again cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Give A Nairalander A Rating / Photo:which Car Should Go First? / Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.