Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (47623 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ravenzord(m): 1:43am On Apr 14, 2010
@ Ibk: Aiite then, the stalking begins.

@OP; U self upload ya pic, stop bullying young women up and down.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 1:44am On Apr 14, 2010
lol i never took you for a stalker
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 1:45am On Apr 14, 2010
:p :p :p :p
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 1:46am On Apr 14, 2010
Ibukun. . . .was it getting embarrassing being the leader by a wide margin
in number of posts  tongue tongue tongue tongue

@topic. . .Dongoyaro tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 1:47am On Apr 14, 2010
this guy na agbaya
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 1:48am On Apr 14, 2010
doyin13:

Put new picshurr na. . .I am not really a dimples fan undecided undecided undecided

no pinshure again o. . . . me never see your own face before o  angry

you must like my dimplez itz by force  angry angry

@post

sexy wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 1:49am On Apr 14, 2010
chamotex:

this guy na agbaya

I will take that as a compliment  grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 1:49am On Apr 14, 2010
doyin13:

Ibukun. . . .was it getting embarrassing being the leader by a wide margin
in number of posts  tongue tongue tongue tongue

@topic. . .Dongoyaro  tongue tongue tongue
smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 1:50am On Apr 14, 2010
doyin13:

I will take that as a compliment  grin grin grin

Shame no dey catch you grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ravenzord(m): 1:53am On Apr 14, 2010
@ Ibk: Hehe, I'm not one. . .yet

@ OP: Sexy ko
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 1:53am On Apr 14, 2010
chamotex:

Shame no dey catch you grin grin

No worry. . .Na me go catch you angry angry angry angry

see you at the nairaland parley  angry angry angry angry
ravenzord:

@ OP: Sexy ko

u dey jealous chamo ni tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 1:57am On Apr 14, 2010
a weird man, oldish
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 1:58am On Apr 14, 2010
doyin13:

No worry. . .Na me go catch you angry angry angry angry

see you at the nairaland parley  angry angry angry angry

I get pepper spray

doyin13:

u dey jealous chamo ni  tongue tongue

No mind am . . . .  cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 2:00am On Apr 14, 2010
Mmmbop:

a weird man, oldish
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
chamotex:

I get pepper spray

hehehehe. . .i know say u go get na
like Ibk and googles.

To ward off all that male attention tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 2:01am On Apr 14, 2010
put pinshure jor angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 2:02am On Apr 14, 2010
doyin13:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Why you come dey vex? Shey u no be hold man ni cheesy

googles:

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 2:04am On Apr 14, 2010
googles:

shame dey catch me jare. . . .

Chamo is right, I am closer to 40 than 30.
cry cry cry
And my fine boy days don pass. sad sad sad sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 2:05am On Apr 14, 2010
lol him again
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ravenzord(m): 2:07am On Apr 14, 2010
Hehe, me jealous Chamo ke? He knows how we roll na, abi na by koko waves?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 2:09am On Apr 14, 2010
ravenzord:

Hehe, me jealous Chamo ke? He knows how we roll na, abi na by koko waves?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chei. . . .so na koko waves be the source of Chamo power??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 2:09am On Apr 14, 2010
doyin13:

shame dey catch me jare. . . .

Chamo is right, I am closer to 40 than 30.
cry cry cry
And my fine boy days don pass. sad sad sad sad

lie !!! i saw your pinshure d oda day wen you showed pweety. . . . . iwo ti o ni hawt body  cheesy cheesy

busted  tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 2:11am On Apr 14, 2010
googles:

lie !!! i saw your pinshure d oda day wen you showed pweety. . . . . iwo ti o ni hawt body  cheesy cheesy

busted  tongue

But I no get KOKO WAVES na grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 2:12am On Apr 14, 2010
whoz talking abt koko waves i say you be foine boi cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 14, 2010
insomniac tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 2:15am On Apr 14, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

cry cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 2:16am On Apr 14, 2010
@topic.

she dey burst my head oo.

I no beleaf u, but i take am anyway
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 14, 2010
oluwadoyin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 2:22am On Apr 14, 2010
doyin13:

@topic.

she dey burst my head oo.

I no beleaf u, but i take am anyway

am very serious you are one sexy boi. . . why d'you think am hitting on you wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ravenzord(m): 2:23am On Apr 14, 2010
Chai! See as googles dey trip 4 her papa, Chamo make we enter gym sharp sharp.

@ OP: Whatever happened to that ur  note self?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 2:24am On Apr 14, 2010
googles:

am very serious you are one sexy boi. . . why d'you think am hitting on you  wink

Hehehehehe. . . hit me well well.

Hit me like Molue.  grin grin grin

I think I need new mirrors sha. . . the old ones have been lying to me  angry angry angry angry
ravenzord:

Chai! See as googles dey trip 4 her papa, Chamo make we enter gym sharp sharp.

Chai. . . .I have dead
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 14, 2010
^lmao
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 2:29am On Apr 14, 2010
don jassie cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Give A Nairalander A Rating / Photo:which Car Should Go First? / Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.