Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures (25822 Views)

Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 / Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / This Pedestrian Bridge In Onitsha Has Become A Death Trap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 17, 2017
Awka like every other city is developing and the traction has been gathering momentum under mr.Willie. Thank God Op accepted that it's the contractors delay, Lagos as the third largest city in AfriCa experiences flood on its roads with all the abundant wealth, resources etc

4 Likes

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by KayB: 7:51pm On May 17, 2017
Obiano is really working, after all no discrimination among Ibos !!!! HIPPOCRATES
Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2017
Awka roads

4 Likes

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 7:54pm On May 17, 2017
post=56617675:
Awka roads

Don't bother, the OP was mischievous by posting old pictures of an ongoing project. Mods should take note.

2 Likes

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2017
Roads in Awka.

3 Likes

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Schematics: 8:01pm On May 17, 2017
The Op is always posting fake new just to drive traffic on her blog but he/she can never change what's on ground with their lies.

3 Likes

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Stanleyville(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2017
Haaba!!

School I leftSince 2010...

7yrs til now and dis road still b like dis...

Even worse still!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2017
Street roads

2 Likes

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:05pm On May 17, 2017
Street roads.

3 Likes

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2017
Streets roads in Awka

3 Likes

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by mechanics(m): 8:14pm On May 17, 2017
nawa o too bad.
Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by seguntijan(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2017
There is no disputing the fact that the Southeast is the bastion of Jonathanian support and hero-worship, even more than Jonathan's own Niger Delta constituency.
Yet it remains the least beneficiary, both in terms of Jonathan lacklustre achievement and his legacy of theft and plunder.
Achievement wise, it walked away with nothing. It didn't even get the Second Niger Bridge it was promised. And the bulk of Jonathan's scarce interventions are situated in the north and southwest, Jonathan's opposition strongholds.
Not to be underrepresented once, the Southeast is also the least beneficiary of Jonathanian corruption. So far, most of the high-end beneficiaries are northerners, southwesterners and Jonathan's Niger Delta kins. The Tompolos, Akpobolemis, Badehs, Dasukis, Amosuns, Okes, et cetera.
Ensconced in the realization that the Southeast has bought his 'Azikiwe' dupe and have proved to be more Jonathanian than the Ijaws, Jonathan didn't even bother to campaign or perform there. The Jonathanian dollar largesse was taken to the palaces of Yoruba Obas and Arewa emirs alone.
The Jonathan-Southeast affair is rich in both irony and drama and I can't imagine a political relationship that is more one-sided, more unrewarding and self-annihilating.
Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 17, 2017
CliffordOrji:
Wait o. Is UNIZIK not in Anambra State? I thought some paid obiano political jobbers often tell us that all the roads in Anambra state are tarred with gold. So why are they calling on the federal government to repair a road that has supposedly been tarred with marbles by obiano?

We Igbos need to start telling ourselves in truth. We Igbos should stop deceiving ourselves and face the reality of the extreme underdevelpoment in Alaigbo
Obiano is working
Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Originalsly: 8:32pm On May 17, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST
The road which draws its terminal from the popular Aroma Junction Awka was submerged by flood yesterday as the early morning heavy rain which woke the residents lasted for five solid hours unstopped. As the contumacious rain sustained its tempo, and even aggravated, the naïve students, lecturers, motorists and other road users who had waited endlessly were seen dangling and staggering in the pool of flood.
The road is bad.. really bad..... but I've seen worse. This English is ehmm.... bad....worse... terrible... I have seen others murder English... but no doubt....this is a slaughter.After witnessing this I can't even comment on the topic.
Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by NONNYG: 8:36pm On May 17, 2017
Seajae:
Awka dun cast. Jee juo Bosalin cheesy
ifite don cast, ozone don cast, amenyi don castgrin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by NONNYG: 8:38pm On May 17, 2017
eosigwe:
Obiano is working
Willie is working
Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 17, 2017
CliffordOrji:
Wait o. Is UNIZIK not in Anambra State? I thought some paid obiano political jobbers often tell us that all the roads in Anambra state are tarred with gold. So why are they calling on the federal government to repair a road that has supposedly been tarred with marbles by obiano?

We Igbos need to start telling ourselves in truth. We Igbos should stop deceiving ourselves and face the reality of the extreme underdevelpoment in Alaigbo

U don't have any idea of Anambra development agenda....ur post lacks wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Cuche: 8:52pm On May 17, 2017
seguntijan:
There is no disputing the fact that the Southeast is the bastion of Jonathanian support and hero-worship, even more than Jonathan's own Niger Delta constituency.
Yet it remains the least beneficiary, both in terms of Jonathan lacklustre achievement and his legacy of theft and plunder.
Achievement wise, it walked away with nothing. It didn't even get the Second Niger Bridge it was promised. And the bulk of Jonathan's scarce interventions are situated in the north and southwest, Jonathan's opposition strongholds.
Not to be underrepresented once, the Southeast is also the least beneficiary of Jonathanian corruption. So far, most of the high-end beneficiaries are northerners, southwesterners and Jonathan's Niger Delta kins. The Tompolos, Akpobolemis, Badehs, Dasukis, Amosuns, Okes, et cetera.
Ensconced in the realization that the Southeast has bought his 'Azikiwe' dupe and have proved to be more Jonathanian than the Ijaws, Jonathan didn't even bother to campaign or perform there. The Jonathanian dollar largesse was taken to the palaces of Yoruba Obas and Arewa emirs alone.
The Jonathan-Southeast affair is rich in both irony and drama and I can't imagine a political relationship that is more one-sided, more unrewarding and self-annihilating.
Looks true but sorry your assertions are wrong.
South East Anambra in particular has a lot of millionaires who consolidated the status under Jonathan. From the oil sector to industries and waivers, Ministerial positions and Contracts, due Promotions, many Ibo businesses flourished under GEJ. There are others I wouldn't want to be specific about.
As for Ifite Road, Aroma - Unizik 2nd Gate, I reserve my comment. I think there are things Viviangist need to understand maka next time. Anedo don't act in certain ways.
ihe ano na ya bu agha uche, ikwesighi igosicha ka o si diri gi n'ezi maka otutu ndi mmadu na esonye nairaland including ndi choro invest na state anyi, pictures doti di ka nkea aburo ihe ha ga afuchaa gbara biawa to invest, assuming, na A-gwara ha na business ga adi mma n'ifite kedu Ihe ha ga eche banyere ebe di otua.
Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Seajae: 8:52pm On May 17, 2017
NONNYG:
ifite don cast, ozone don cast, amenyi don castgrin grin
Kam wuo gi na ala, Ka agadi Nwanyi bobi cheesy
Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by viviangist: 8:53pm On May 17, 2017
AmericanQuarter:
These are not recent pictures. Work has been ongoing on that road. These bloggers sef

Edited: Below is the ongoing work at Ifite road, I wonder why the op is being mischievous by showing old pictures.

Stop deceiving yourself!! We all know you are a political tug! Step out from your hut and go to that road now. Stop posting pictures of when the going was good as the recent pictures. Unizik students here should please testify. Because of people like you, this country will never be good. Get a life!!

2 Likes

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 17, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
I could remember vividly how horrible it was back then when I first travelled down to school as a fresher sad

A couple of years more, the road was fixed and became motorable. Saddened to see it like this just few years after graduation.

Oh, good old perm site cry
Nwa Amadi, I hope you saw Otutu's abode in the second picture?
Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 17, 2017
They will evem jump these waters to go and vote in the next election...fools undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 17, 2017
Splinz:
They are crying in vain. The Nigerian governments are known to be deaf and unresponsive. sad

They have a state governor
Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by wailersarefools: 9:17pm On May 17, 2017
[s]
EzekaUdene:

tell the damn governor to speed up the work and stop being a bloody sycophant

nonsense
[/s]

Ojukwu is a dead lizard. Kanu is bastard. His dead and mummified mother is a prostitute. Kanu is an ogogoro drinking criminal. He married from a brothel.
Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by MXrep: 9:18pm On May 17, 2017
if we are discussing development afonjas should please shut up

1 Like

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2017
CliffordOrji:
Wait o. Is UNIZIK not in Anambra State

Otondo, southwest is worst very backward region,
your people are in misery, your leaders has mortgagaed your generation and unborn, they now see suicides as means of ending their miserable lives

3 Likes

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Deepfreezer(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2017
condomuser:
And someone has been telling me to come and buy two plots of Land near this Ifite at 15m sad
guy go pay for the land ooo. You're lucky to get one. The governor is working on the road now with drainages.

1 Like

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by IbBarham(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2017
Naija..... E go better...
Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by valgbo(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2017
this is not blogging matter....... the road is nothing to write home about........ my dad came two days ago and I considered telling him to buy me a canoe........ if u are passing there your leg must enter water.... it's like some kind of souvenir or something...... then no born you well say your leg no where water....... unless say I be witch.....

1 Like

Re: Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 17, 2017
post=56617196:
This popular road which leads to main campus of the University, there was no provision for drainage, gov Obiano has commenced work on Ifite road, mind you we're in raining season and working in going on there.

Op posted old pictures this is new pics of the same road

Bro it is not an old picture, it is a recent one, those pics the op posted are genuine & it is after school gate(I.e frm farouz/amansea through next level going to holy family)..that place is bleeped up & students there are suffering

The ongoing work from the pics u posted are from whyte view hotel, valex hostel (opposite commissioner's quarter) down to st john, 5decking,Emmanuel hostel to divine & miracle junction

Mind u I am a Obiano diehard & an ogbaru indigene

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Shifty When Asked About Slashing NASS Budget / 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP / What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.