Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life (6909 Views)

Chinese Are Selling Tecno Phones With Built-in Malware In Africa / Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? / Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by paolokonqueror(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2017
I agree with you, that phone is worth every penny I spent, has great qualities.

Iamdemola:
L9plus should be number 1. Long lasting battery and fast charge to re-juice. No competition
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by DavidoArsenal(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2017
Lol what's with all these 4000mAH + phones? Didn't Tecno release a 5000mAH phone in the L9 PLus? or Gionee with M5 Plus?
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by dejiWEST: 9:24am On May 27, 2017
Not even worthy mention, L9 Plus should be on the list for sure
paolokonqueror:
Nice read, these phones are all very powerful, why's there no L9 Plus tho? I think it should be there or at least Worthy mention. That phone is maddd
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by dejiWEST: 9:40am On May 27, 2017
I over agree with you, can't talk long lasting battery right now and not mention the L9
Iamdemola:
L9plus should be number 1. Long lasting battery and fast charge to re-juice. No competition
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by paolokonqueror(m): 3:39am On Jun 30, 2017
True I agree with you. It deserves to be
dejiWEST:
Not even worthy mention, L9 Plus should be on the list for sure
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by dejiWEST: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yup! Imagine I was seeing phones with lesser battery capacity there
paolokonqueror:
True I agree with you. It deserves to be
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by Freelancerx: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2017
No Tecno L9 Plus? Infinix Hot 4 series? They both have good battery life but the L9 Plus utilizes s 5000mah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umi Rome Official Discussion Thread / Blackberry Bold 9790 (bold 6) Touch Screen Problems / Tecno Vs Infinix Discussion Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.