Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency (12727 Views)

Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Salomi Pagu: Soldiers Rescue Another Chibok Girl / New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Nobody: 10:18am On May 18, 2017
How can you rescue only One person?
Government just tire person sha!
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by PearlStreet(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2017
Welcome back girl.

For those saying the kidnap was a scam, a lot of things are scams in Nigeria, e.g the 3M Biafrans they claimed to have died in the civil war without showing us their graves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by senatordave1(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2017
I saw the news on channels tv last night.kudos to osinbajo and buhari for rescuing 164 girls so far.only 112 girls are left and i believe before 2019,they would all be rescued.up apc,up buhari

1 Like

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Iamwrath: 10:19am On May 18, 2017
Badbelle will say it's a lie
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by sod09(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2017
recused or released...
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by raymond1550(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2017
i dont understand ,am i sleeping or seeing ,what is really happening in naija,
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by ElsonMorali: 10:24am On May 18, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
They shouldn't rescue more than the number kidnapped

How Many females do you think were kidnapped by the terrorists?

Or maybe you think It was only the Chibok girls that were kidnapped.

2 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by raymond1550(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2017
senatordave1:
I saw the news on channels tv last night.kudos to osinbajo and buhari for rescuing 164 girls so far.only 112 girls are left and i believe before 2019,they would all be rescued.up apc,up buhari
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,let us clap for A P C
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by olaniyi0(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2017
i hope they are counting them as they are released sha, so that they won't release more than the gals they captured cuz we must not cheat shekau.

2 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by morereb10: 10:25am On May 18, 2017
now i know that presidency or apc government or whatever they call themselves are full of shit
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Saxifrage12(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2017
Hmmm i am counting ohhh
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by prettyomidan: 10:29am On May 18, 2017
Thiss tin go soon become business.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by bigpicture001: 10:30am On May 18, 2017
...according to the BBC report on this,the latest Chibok girl that surfaces was not rescued,rather,sh escaped...so presidency shld nt claim it..the girl shld be praised instead for her bravery....
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by comrChris(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2017
RichFoundation:
Federal government should be counting how many released so far before they exceed the number kidnapped.
Lai Mohammed please take note
grin grin grin grin grin grin You people no go kill person here... Chai my stomach wan burst with laughter
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Nobody: 11:32am On May 18, 2017
This kind campaigns won't work.
Try again later.

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2017
but I thought the negotiator said most of the girls refuse to go home so how come they are escaping from bh camp ?

2 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by kaybee88(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2017
leofab:
The distraction movie continues.
what are they distracting you from?
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by kaybee88(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2017
emmavis4u0052:
but I thought the negotiator said most of the girls refuse to go home so how come they are escaping from bh camp ?
so MOST (some) has become ALL now shebi
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by zubimete(f): 11:49am On May 18, 2017
Northerners empowering their girls for the next century. the new Chibok girls looks older than the ones in Shekau video.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by leofab(f): 12:03pm On May 18, 2017
kaybee88:
Kaybee they are distracting us from the ineptitude of their governance.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:31pm On May 18, 2017
Which bh pass our leaders?
We even need to rescue ourselves from the government of this country. They are worst than bh. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 18, 2017
#This the news, now what are you arguing again about? The claim she is one of the Chibok girls.!! Adesina, a presidential spokesman, said the girl was found less than two weeks after 82 others were released by their abductors in exchanged for five Boko Haram commanders.

"The details are yet to fully unravel. But in terms of is it true? Yes, it is true. I learnt she is already being brought to [the capital] Abuja but I have not seen her," Adesina told reporters.

He added that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, who is acting president while President Muhammadu Buhari is on sick leave, informed senior ministers of the rescue at the weekly cabinet meeting.

Presidential aide Bashir Ahmad also confirmed the rescue on Twitter, saying the girl was "found by Nigerian troops while she was escaping from captivity".

The schoolgirl is believed to have been among the 276 pupils seized by Boko Haram from a government school in the town of Chibok in April 2014.

Fifty-seven escaped in the immediate aftermath. Of the 219 who did not manage to flee, 106 have either been released or found, leaving 112 still missing.

READ MORE: Nigerians demand 'bring back our girls' years later

The government has said that talks for the release of the remaining schoolgirls still missing are under way.

The abduction drew international attention to the armed group, while the Nigerian government's failure to act quickly to free the girls spurred a global Bring Back Our Girls movement.

About 2,000 girls and boys have been abducted by Boko Haram since 2014, with many used as sex slaves, fighters and even suicide bombers, according to Amnesty International.

Some 20,000 people have been killed and about 2.3 million displaced since Boko Haram started its armed campaign in 2009.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2017
kaybee88:
campaigning for 2019
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Nasiruddeen(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2017
There is this misconception that Northern women are the ones that have their rights violated the most in this country. It is false. The truth is that Igbo culture has no respect for the feminine gender. It is only in Igbo land that women are not permitted to inherit their fathers property. It is only in Igbo land that a widow is shaved and then forced to drink the water that had been used to wash the dead body of her late husband.

Igbos sha! The way they twist things in their favour when they have been caught red-handed in their hypocrisy.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Nazacent: 2:29pm On May 18, 2017
Hope they 're taking count of the number of rescued girls? Before they 'll exceed the number of chibok girls kidnapped
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by bwise4godfwc: 4:45pm On May 18, 2017
Is Simple Arithmetics... At First, Nigerians Suspected That "How Can Girls Under Captive By Terrorists Be Shinning And Fated-Up like Dat "...Now, They Decided To Change The Game By Bringing Hungry-Looking Ones...
The Thunder That Will Strick All This Evil APCs Behind Dis, Is Still Loading.....
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 18, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Which bh pass our leaders?
We even need to rescue ourselves from the government of this country. They are worst than bh. Nonsense
That is eh, look at the 82 girls freed the other.
They are looking good and fresh pass the people under government at the idp camp even ordinary Nigerians that depend on the government.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 18, 2017
Nasiruddeen:
There is this misconception that Northern women are the ones that have their rights violated the most in this country. It is false. The truth is that Igbo culture has no respect for the feminine gender. It is only in Igbo land that women are not permitted to inherit their fathers property. It is only in Igbo land that a widow is shaved and then forced to drink the water that had been used to wash the dead body of her late husband.

Igbos sha! The way they twist things in their favour when they have been caught red-handed in their hypocrisy.
See the olden days human, where them excavate u from bro?
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:15pm On May 18, 2017
chisco82:

That is eh, look at the 82 girls freed the other.
They are looking good and fresh pass the people under government at the idp camp even ordinary Nigerians that depend on the government.
very true.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 6:20pm On May 18, 2017
brownlord:
Bh release some girls in the morning and carry out attack in the evening, FG release some bh commanders while soldiers are either killing or arresting some Bh fighters and commanders..

The govt. should get a professional to write them script, this one written by Lai Muhammed, Femi and Garba is not making sense.
why not write for your ineffectual buffoon in 2015 or for pdp to win 2019 election

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 APC Governors Set To Call Illegal NEC Meeting - Leadership / Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs / Flood Renders 2, 000 People Homeless In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.