Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Late Chisom Anekwe: Another Perspective - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Late Chisom Anekwe: Another Perspective (31836 Views)

Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. / Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: The Late Chisom Anekwe: Another Perspective by franugo(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
On the other hand, there lots of tutorials on musical instruments......but you would still need someone to put you through for a start........

okay, thanks
Re: The Late Chisom Anekwe: Another Perspective by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:15am On May 22, 2017
franugo:

okay, thanks
My pleasure Franugo
Re: The Late Chisom Anekwe: Another Perspective by tk4rd: 4:57pm On May 28, 2017
Pilate2016:
Thanks OP for this defence. It's disheartening that Health workers and Police are the two most criticized in the country yet they remain the only functional unit. God bless them all.
See..
No just vex me..
Just remove police people from this matter..
Those men in black are badly corrupt..
They can easily create a very bad incriminating story out of nothing..
Their way no just pure at all..
Not even up to 10% pure sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally / Nigeria’s Actions Seem To Contain Ebola Outbreak -New York Times / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.