Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) (59039 Views)

Nigerian Guys Fighting In Public In India Over Money / Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos) / Two Lesbians Caned In Public In Malaysia For Engaging In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 17, 2017
tballeyy:
then u marry ur sister. MarriAge now is call for God intervention. Some time there some thing u will think as a man u can handle ur self, but u will not know when u will see ur self in that dirty scene
Nah true u talk ooo.. U just see your self doing nasty thing before u realise its too late.. That's y self is needed in everything.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2017
Chanchit:
I just wonder if all this women that suffers this type of violence do not have male siblings, if you try this with my sister, all I need do is buy like 5k weed for boys, if the husband no lose three front teeth, then I would have to buy more hemp for boys.
my brother,domestic violence is bad but some women hen,they are badder.
Just yesterday,my wife looked me inside the house and stayed outside even when I have a business. I sent her messages that I have meetings,she not hear,she opened the door after four hours and the funniest thing is I chastised her because she shouted at our eight month old son just because he pupu. Abeg wetin eight month sabi?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by enomakos(m): 9:56pm On May 17, 2017
humilitypays:
Some men deserve to be shot dead angry angry No man born by a woman dare try this shit with my sister or daughter, he will regret ever being born angry angry

And I wonder where ladies meet all these useless men they marry, gosh
stop lying,you are a woman beater too

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:56pm On May 17, 2017
Danty37:
I don't know why some men are heartless.. No matter anything your wife do to, you don't have any right to lay ur filty hands on her.. I hate men beating up their wife or male beating up female.. Its uncalled for.. Men let us always be slow to anger..
A good man like me is hard to find.. #fact
Hit like button if you agree

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Mskrisx(f): 9:56pm On May 17, 2017
Chanchit:
I just wonder if all this women that suffers this type of violence do not have male siblings, if you try this with my sister, all I need do is buy like 5k weed for boys, if the husband no lose three front teeth, then I would have to buy more hemp for boys.

Mad man!
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by bionixs: 9:57pm On May 17, 2017
informant001:
The issue of domestic violence can't be over-emphasized. This is very shameful. According to a twitter user who lives in Ilorin, Kwara state, this woman was beaten to pulp in public by her husband. The woman who was badly injured has already been taken to the hospital and her husband handed over to the police.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/domestic-violence-man-beats-his-wife.html
so the best you could do was to hand him over to the police in one piece? mtchw!!!!!!!
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Alagbada1(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:
Buhari has reduced so many good men to beasts because of economic frustration. This man might be rich under Jonathan regime, now he is a wife beating hungry lunatic because of hardship.

Pity.

Buhari is to blame for everything! Your point is inconsequential.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:59pm On May 17, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Not again. Take this for being so simpleminded...
grin Same goes to the 'likers' cheesy
Gosh sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by victoryman: 10:01pm On May 17, 2017
I know most of you commenting are not yet married u are putting all your blames on the the man.How I wish you know how painful it is having a nagging woman as a wife .I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by enomakos(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2017
Chanchit:
weeds?

drop your address I need to visit you with a team of NDLEA,we wan smoke with you

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by yahmaid04(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:
Buhari has reduced so many good men to beasts because of economic frustration. This man might be rich under Jonathan regime, now he is a wife beating hungry lunatic because of hardship.

Pity.
To be Honest you are just stupid

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by banmee(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:

Pity.

Are you high? Seriously, are you? I'd like some of what you are smoking. Definitely some good shiit.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Chanchit: 10:07pm On May 17, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Just yesterday,my wife looked me inside the house and stayed outside even when I have a business. I sent her messages that I have meetings,she not hear,she opened the door after four hours and the funniest thing is I chastised her because she shouted at our eight month old son just because he pupu. Abeg wetin eight month sabi?

Truth be told, some women can really push you to the wall, but as for me, I don't like beating but I can do worse. I'm not advising this o, but if my wife try that with me, I would first ask if that is how her mother locks her dad inside the house, I know she would say no, then I would have to return her to her parents for awhile for more training, nobody would beat me for doing that.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by stacyadams: 10:08pm On May 17, 2017
grin grin na so one mugu dey beat em wife,na em one neighbour beat the man comot blood from em body..the mumu husband no fit fight em fellow man..some men are pant,,,unfortunately we have men who beat their wives in nairaland
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by ithink7: 10:09pm On May 17, 2017
ijustdey:

why the the wife have to wait for the beast in that man to be unleashed on her to this extent ......

she needs to be evaluated mentally

No. You need to be evaluated mentally for your insensitive comment.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Tobi4ariyo: 10:12pm On May 17, 2017
the man is under an influence of hard drug o
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by adecz: 10:13pm On May 17, 2017
If she committed adultery,
she deserves death. tongue

If she didn't,
he deserves flogging &
1 year imprisonment with
hard labour. angry
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by yomz1e(m): 10:20pm On May 17, 2017
your level of intelligence is the lowest i have witness this year, complete lunatic and the 32 likes you already received are all deranged imbeciles .

successmatters:

Pity.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 10:22pm On May 17, 2017
Men are attracted by what they see, that's why women put on make up. Women are attracted by what they hear, that's why men lie. Problems start when the truth comes out and the make up is removed..

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by yomz1e(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2017
another edyat comment! take a life because of adultery....are you Islamic state sympathizer ?

adecz:
If she committed adultery,
she deserves death. tongue

If she didn't,
he deserves flogging &
1 year imprisonment with
hard labour. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Zico5(m): 10:28pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:

Pity.
Ok I get u cos there is no free money to share again. We are getting the reality from slowpoke like u.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by uridiwan(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2017
DieBuhari:
May God punish Buhari for the hardship and frustration he has caused
so,you're still a fool!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Cityguy: 10:34pm On May 17, 2017
If she poisons him now we'll talk.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2017
Chanchit:

So you won't tell your sister to divorce the man? Obviously there is no love and tolerance anymore. So why would you allow your sister to continue to stay in a zoo home?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:39pm On May 17, 2017
Women need to know when to end their sorrow in a man's house. I'm sure this is not the first time he's beating her. And she's been keeping quiet and hoping it will stop. Thank God blessshe will live to tell her story. I hope she doesn't go back to him after recovery.

Things like this even scare me the more.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:

Pity.

Does that Justify the lunacy?
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:

Pity.
This stupid statement of yours deserves a serious beating,even from a rich and sensible dude

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2017
Ajewealth123:

Guy, that is a serious case. You should not laugh over that. Your wife is ready for worse. 4 hrs is to much to deal with you knowing that you have meeting. You need to go tell her parents.

By the way, why are you following so.many ladies on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by BabaO2: 10:48pm On May 17, 2017
9niceguy:
If I hear anyone shout Afonja here.......
What is afonja?
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by shortgun(m): 10:50pm On May 17, 2017
Ajewealth123:
U see that's problem d with our women.
How can a woman do this to her husband.... What will she expect?
Until our wives learn to be submissive and honour their husbands things like this will keep happening.

The problem with our women these days is that they are not submissive like our mothers and they are not supportive like the white women and the indian women on zee world they try to emulate.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 10:51pm On May 17, 2017
Mayflowa:

Guy, that is a serious case. You should not laugh over that. Your wife is ready for worse. 4 hrs is to much to deal with you knowing that you have meeting. You need to go tell her parents.

By the way, why are you following so.many ladies on nairaland?
na when I never marry I follow them o,Infact thanks for reminding me,unfollowing things
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 17, 2017
LoveJesus87:
U are a bloody DISGRACEFUL FOOL for what you said and a confirmed waste of sperm and egg resources. So it is d economic woes dat make him to beat HIS WIFE dis way abi? Buhari abi? NO MATTER WHAT! No human will treat his spouse like this IN PUBLIC. Dis is an ANIMAL pls don't say dat rubbish economic nonsense again. No be only him dey suffer

I wish to know why you are so angry. Could it be that you're fond of such radical and dogged wholehearted care for the human race. Or is it true that you're under some spell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vikings Cultists Invade Police Station In Delta To Free Member, 7 Arrested / INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.