Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) (59036 Views)

Nigerian Guys Fighting In Public In India Over Money / Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos) / Two Lesbians Caned In Public In Malaysia For Engaging In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Chanchit: 11:03pm On May 17, 2017
Mayflowa:

So you won't tell your sister to divorce the man? Obviously there is no love and tolerance anymore. So why would you allow your sister to continue to stay in a zoo home?

She would continue living with him, that kyn beating works like magic.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:
Buhari has reduced so many good men to beasts because of economic frustration. This man might be rich under Jonathan regime, now he is a wife beating hungry lunatic because of hardship.

Pity.
I burst laff. grin
Still sha #saiBaba

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 11:27pm On May 17, 2017
Chanchit:
I just wonder if all this women that suffers this type of violence do not have male siblings, if you try this with my sister, all I need do is buy like 5k weed for boys, if the husband no lose three front teeth, then I would have to buy more hemp for boys.
Bad example for your kids. Never encourage the use of drugs and violence to solve issues of life. Let the law take it's course
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:27pm On May 17, 2017
grin grin
Chanchit:
I just wonder if all this women that suffers this type of violence do not have male siblings, if you try this with my sister, all I need do is buy like 5k weed for boys, if the husband no lose three front teeth, then I would have to buy more hemp for boys.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:30pm On May 17, 2017
technicallyrich:
These one is small.if I get married and my wife cheats I will beating her like this and throw her inside gutter.but if she is stuborn I will use my koboko and flog her arse,then if she insults me in anyway I will give her military training.
Don't quote me please because my girlfriend has already accepted all my rules and I have engaged her.
werey leleyi o
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by BuzyBrain(m): 11:31pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:
Buhari has reduced so many good men to beasts because of economic frustration. This man might be rich under Jonathan regime, now he is a wife beating hungry lunatic because of hardship.

Pity.

Will you do same?
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 11:31pm On May 17, 2017
Ajewealth123:
my brother,domestic violence is bad but some women hen,they are badder.
Just yesterday,my wife looked me inside the house and stayed outside even when I have a business. I sent her messages that I have meetings,she not hear,she opened the door after four hours and the funniest thing is I chastised her because she shouted at our eight month old son just because he pupu. Abeg wetin eight month sabi?
You need to let her know it has to stop. Next time she try that, find a way to go out and if possible take your time. Good that u did not react back to her violence but let her know who the boss is.l
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Chanchit: 11:31pm On May 17, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Bad example for your kids. Never encourage the use of drugs and violence to solve issues of life. Let the law take it's course

So I would go home and tell my children I just treat person fvck up? Pls, this life don pass slap and turn next cheek o.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by blaqgandalf: 12:20am On May 18, 2017
successmatters:

Pity.
so many dumb idiots like u on nairaland but sadly nairalandnairaland wont block ur kinds from commenting instead its blocks the ones who drops the bitter truth #Shites

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Amberon: 12:29am On May 18, 2017
Was it also Jonathan that caused the recession in 1984 when Buhari was president?
birmingham04:
He maybe rich under GEJ cos GEJ is a spendtrift president. All we are facing now was the bad economy PMB inherited from GEJ
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Makapedia: 12:39am On May 18, 2017
successmatters:

Pity.

hahahahaahahha i agree ooo .........

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Marshalxv(m): 1:04am On May 18, 2017
informant001:
The issue of domestic violence can't be over-emphasized. This is very shameful. According to a twitter user who lives in Ilorin, Kwara state, this woman was beaten to pulp in public by her husband. The woman who was badly injured has already been taken to the hospital and her husband handed over to the police.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/domestic-violence-man-beats-his-wife.html

Father lord,may I not fall into the hands of a woman that will provoke me to anger.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by samexycool(m): 1:07am On May 18, 2017
Domestic violence

Jamb releases second batch results for candidates that wrote on Monday 15 2017. Learn how to check below;

https://edunaij.com.ng/check-jamb-result-2017/
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by edupedia: 2:48am On May 18, 2017
successmatters:

Pity.

....yes pity...IPOB is 419 and has many senseless fiction writers....

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by adontcare(f): 3:30am On May 18, 2017
Chanchit:
shocked
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by adontcare(f): 3:39am On May 18, 2017
delishpot:

According to bloggers....YES. He claimed she #changed when his pocket value #changed. So their problem started due to #Change

If these photos were not taken and this woman came to NL to complain, many boys here would have shut her down, tell her to go fix her home, beg the man and be submissive because the man owns her now according to the only chapter they manage to memorize from their religious books. Today they wonder why she stayed in this mess anyway yet they forget it is they that frown and judge women who realize their mistake and chose to leave the abusive relationships harshly. People don't know the dangers in domestic violence until they come face to face with it.
Funny enough, the men with crazy wives that misbehave hardly beat their wives(I have studied many domestic violence cases), it is usually the ones with normal wives(The ones who know what marriage and family should be like and make moves to make the man act like a husband and father)that beat their wives up.
. Y u too get sense. Correct

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by jacoik(m): 3:44am On May 18, 2017
successmatters:

Pity.
receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by jacoik(m): 3:46am On May 18, 2017
saint047:
This is a sad news for Democracy
democracy kwa. Shey na Dino beat tinubu wife ni?
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:11am On May 18, 2017
transient123:

What if the idiot takes 20k weed aday, him go alone panelbeat you and your boys(thugs) join. And if things go wrong, he dies or one of your thugs dies, then which is worse?

Never encourage violence and use of drugs folk, let us always be civil no matter the provocation, hand him over to the police please.

It makes you a better creature than the beast himself.
Police won't do shìt. I support using thugs in cases like this.
If the woman could withstand such blows by the husband, he should be able to take some punches too.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 4:43am On May 18, 2017
BabaO2:
What is afonja?
A republic
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by maestro299: 4:43am On May 18, 2017
seguntijan:
Men are attracted by what they see, that's why women put on make up. Women are attracted by what they hear, that's why men lie. Problems start when the truth comes out and the make up is removed..
Hmmm...
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by naxman(m): 5:07am On May 18, 2017
I pity dat senseless boy dat called him self man
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by syrex24(m): 5:17am On May 18, 2017
So sad.Wish her quick recovery
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by seangy4konji: 5:27am On May 18, 2017
whaat waaas she doing in the middle of the road with wrapper tied if not to cause trouble for the man on the road...could she not have waited for him to get back intwo sides to a story but if a woman especiallt mt woman tries o embarrass me in public also,i go nearly kill am self.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by seangy4konji: 5:31am On May 18, 2017
to all the fools on ere??always quick to blame the man... v you asked yourself what she was doing there with just a wrapper tied around her body?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 6:03am On May 18, 2017
AuroraB:
grin Same goes to the 'likers' cheesy Gosh sad
Yes, Aurora, same for the likers grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by 2016v2017: 6:13am On May 18, 2017
successmatters:

Pity.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:26am On May 18, 2017
Pavore9:

Most of these men who beat up their wives are wimps when they face their fellow men!
what does that have to do x ti anything
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:27am On May 18, 2017
espn:
What is buharis biz with dis? Na wa oo.. sentiment will divide this country.. so it was buhari that asked mercy aigbe's husband to batter her? Economic frustration dey worry the guy self be dat..
you de mine d mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vikings Cultists Invade Police Station In Delta To Free Member, 7 Arrested / INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.