Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) (59037 Views)

Nigerian Guys Fighting In Public In India Over Money / Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos) / Two Lesbians Caned In Public In Malaysia For Engaging In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 11:03am On May 18, 2017
Chanchit:

At the end if the day, she won't be the only one who respects you, her family too would respect you.

Wow how did you know bro? I swear i have been accorded respect ever since, Even her family will call me instead of calling her to ask of how everything is and am making sure am playing my role as son inlaw to them and we are happy..

We do have misunderstand sometimes where i know am wrong and i will apologize i do that alot even sometimes when i know she is wrong but i overacted, She can get mad and keep to her self, She might not talk to me for hours but we will still settle and we happy..

She know i hate getting shouted at, She know i hate nagging around or trying to tell me to do something and i say i will and she like saying you have to do it now she know i hate it.... She try it this morning and when my mood change she quietly walk into the room jejely and i later do what she ask me to do because it's most i do it..
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by moorevic(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2017
I've witness a lady whom must have had a heated argument with her husband ran out of the house wearing a night gown with her little boy. Along the way she collapsed and when the husband came he only carried the kid ignoring the wife even when someone obliged to give them a ride to the hospital which he declined and asked us to go mind our business. Boys won use slap format the man brain.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Chanchit: 11:26am On May 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

Wow how did you know bro? I swear i have been accorded respect ever since, Even her family will call me instead of calling her to ask of how everything is and am making sure am playing my role as son inlaw to them and we are happy..

We do have misunderstand sometimes where i know am wrong and i will apologize i do that alot even sometimes when i know she is wrong but i overacted, She can get mad and keep to her self, She might not talk to me for hours but we will still settle and we happy..

She know i hate getting shouted at, She know i hate nagging around or trying to tell me to do something and i say i will and she like saying you have to do it now she know i hate it.... She try it this morning and when my mood change she quietly walk into the room jejely and i later do what she ask me to do because it's most i do it..

That's the way to go bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by rocknation62(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2017
9niceguy:
If I hear anyone shout Afonja here.......
AFONJA..................

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2017
Chanchit:

That's the way to go bro.

Some men just need to get wise..
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by mikolo80: 12:13pm On May 18, 2017
Pavore9:

I don't get you.
meant what does that have to do with anything
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2017
rocknation62:
AFONJA..................
My Igbo friend...#worldbuilder
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2017
Chanchit:

So I would go home and tell my children I just treat person fvck up? Pls, this life don pass slap and turn next cheek o.
Its not about turning next cheek, it's about letting the law take it's full course. Violence begots violence
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by dabongys: 1:26pm On May 18, 2017
adecz:
If she committed adultery,
she deserves death. tongue

If she didn't,
he deserves flogging &
1 year imprisonment with
hard labour. angry
What if she nagged him for about 3hrs? Or what if she screamed at the top of her voice calling the man's mother a witch?
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by dabongys: 1:30pm On May 18, 2017
moorevic:
I've witness a lady whom must have had a heated argument with her husband ran out of the house wearing a night gown with her little boy. Along the way she collapsed and when the husband came he only carried the kid ignoring the wife even when someone obliged to give them a ride to the hospital which he declined and asked us to go mind our business. Boys won use slap format the man brain.
The boys that slapped him, are they married? I doubt it. Any married man would react differently to this story....not justifying the violence please don't get me wrong.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by moorevic(m): 2:09pm On May 18, 2017
dabongys:

The boys that slapped him, are they married? I doubt it. Any married man would react differently to this story....not justifying the violence please don't get me wrong.
Wish you witnessed it yourself i would love to see your reaction.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by limamintruth: 3:44pm On May 18, 2017
9niceguy:
If I hear anyone shout Afonja here.......

'Afonja' giving men bad name since 1900 cheesy
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 4:37pm On May 18, 2017
blogger10:

I wish to know why you are so angry. Could it be that you're fond of such radical and dogged wholehearted care for the human race. Or is it true that you're under some spell
silence they say is the best answer for a fool.
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2017
limamintruth:

'Afonja' giving men bad name since 1900 cheesy
which name again?
I wonder how Igbos still have gut to put mouth into issues in this country...
after all they claim not to be Nigerians but Biafra.......I tire o
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by limamintruth: 5:26pm On May 18, 2017
9niceguy:

which name again?
I wonder how Igbos still have gut to put mouth into issues in this country...
after all they claim not to be Nigerians but Biafra.......I tire o

Point of correction, I'm not a 'Igbo'. grin
Infact, afonjas & Igbos are birds of same feather when it comes to such vices. But that of afonjas is far worse sincerely. cool
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2017
limamintruth:

Point of correction, I'm not a 'Igbo'. grin
Infact, afonjas & Igbos are birds of same feather when it comes to such vices. But that of afonjas is far worse sincerely. cool
Ohh! sorry.
Boko Haram, you mean you now live inside town?
Your the baddest!
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by timilinda(f): 5:33pm On May 19, 2017
Mikylopez:
will apology fix her broken eye socket?
Agreed! They should break his too.. . angry
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 6:08pm On May 19, 2017
timilinda:
Agreed! They should break his too.. . angry
my pleasure
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 19, 2017
LoveJesus87:
silence they say is the best answer for a fool.

Has the "I'm a saviour" spirit left you already or you need something with tïts to stimulate you?
How about a goat...I know you're not the choosy type
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by timilinda(f): 10:05am On May 20, 2017
Mikylopez:
my pleasure

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) by Itzpaul(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2017
successmatters:
Buhari has reduced so many good men to beasts because of economic frustration. This man might be rich under Jonathan regime, now he is a wife beating hungry lunatic because of hardship.

Pity.
wetin bring buhari name na, na wao brainless boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vikings Cultists Invade Police Station In Delta To Free Member, 7 Arrested / INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.