Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" (33460 Views)

Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service / Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by DrogoG(m): 5:24am On May 18, 2017
We're in 2017 not 1720!
Arrogant slowpoke.
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by canadianprince: 5:36am On May 18, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
.Cant Even Do Dat 4 Popsy Talkless Of Husband..But Dat Doesnt Mean I Dont Respect Him

Nonsense.
You should be ashamed of yourself to have said that about your dad.
That's the highest hierarchy of arrogance.
Go before a King and attempt to ostend such bullshit civilization, you know the aftermath.
Maybe because you your dad ain't a King, you can't​ accord him such reverence.

6 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by canadianprince: 5:41am On May 18, 2017
tintingz:
Why must it be the woman to submit to the man? Can you submit to your wife? If you can't submit to your wife then STFU! Women are not subject or tools to be controlled like robotic slaves because of some ancient culture and a Jewish book said so. They(women) also have brains and consciousness.

Marriage is not by force and not meant for everyone, this is 21 century, life is evolving, anyone who thinks the world should be the same like our ancestors is in lala land.

Where is the dislike button nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by brainreset: 5:46am On May 18, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
.Cant Even Do Dat 4 Popsy Talkless Of Husband..But Dat Doesnt Mean I Dont Respect Him

You mean to tell me you can't even kneel down for your own father? Talkless of husband?

It is your type that will wash, cook, kneel and Bleep your boy friend day in day out and the guy will still treat you like trash.

Meanwhile, I checked your other posts here on NL.... Nothing to write home about

Yes... Nigeria and Africa in general is in trouble.

PS: Don't bother to quote me.

5 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Robynwelo1(f): 5:56am On May 18, 2017
canadianprince:

Nonsense.
You should be ashamed of yourself to have said that about your dad.
That's the highest hierarchy of arrogance.
Go before a King and attempt to ostend such bullshit civilization, you know the aftermath.
Maybe because you your dad ain't a King, you can't​ accord him such reverence.

Like she said, doesn't mean she doesn't respect them! After cooking the food and serving, then you kneel to him, that's like how many times in a week? Take your bloated ego back to the stone age.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by walosky(m): 6:04am On May 18, 2017
Afonjas always tussling over supremacy

9ice right now

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by brainreset: 6:05am On May 18, 2017
tintingz:
Why must it be the woman to submit to the man? Can you submit to your wife? If you can't submit to your wife then STFU! Women are not subject or tools to be controlled like robotic slaves because of some ancient culture and a Jewish book said so. They(women) also have brains and consciousness.

Marriage is not by force and not meant for everyone, this is 21 century, life is evolving, anyone who thinks the world should be the same like our ancestors is in lala land.

bravesoul247:
May your wishes come to reality. Amen.

Amen brother.... A big amen
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by mikolo80: 6:18am On May 18, 2017
datola:

So it is slavery if the wife submits to the husband in whatever acceptable forms. And the husband is ready to lay down his life for his wife?

The other day Nigeria's richest woman, Mrs Alakija said she's washing her husband clothes. She is a slave too right?

We just copy oyinbo blindly and relegate our own culture and biblical injunctions.

One of the major challenges of Africans is that we do not have a voice of our own. The whites ( we are also becoming whites by the day by the use of chemical creams in order to appear attractive and intelligent) dictate everything bad to us including same sex marriage and we accept them in order to appear 'civilized'

Chinese, Japanese, Indians hDave their own distinct cultures and values which they are proud of and these have helped them in no way to develop their home grown technologies that have become the wonders of the new world order.

Marriages don't last in western world. They must not last here too now because we don't want to be slaves to our husbands or protective of our wives.

It is only we, especially Nigerians that will squeeze their noses to sound like the British or the Americans whereas these people still value some of these things that we think are not longer fashionable.

Guy you get time o. I just de look all these foolish ppl trying to emulate 42% failure rate Vs old school marriage that had over 90% success rate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Robynwelo1(f): 6:24am On May 18, 2017
All in the name of religion and culture created by a misogynist society, some women have lost their senses. Enduring slavery, chaos and neglect in the hands of their husbands and in laws in the name of Bible, Quran and tradition. In fact, if you are still a house wife in this day and age...

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Nobody: 6:28am On May 18, 2017
datola:

So it is slavery if the wife submits to the husband in whatever acceptable forms. And the husband is ready to lay down his life for his wife?

The other day Nigeria's richest woman, Mrs Alakija said she's washing her husband clothes. She is a slave too right?

We just copy oyinbo blindly and relegate our own culture and biblical injunctions.

One of the major challenges of Africans is that we do not have a voice of our own. The whites ( we are also becoming whites by the day by the use of chemical creams in order to appear attractive and intelligent) dictate everything bad to us including same sex marriage and we accept them in order to appear 'civilized'

Chinese, Japanese, Indians have their own distinct cultures and values which they are proud of and these have helped them in no way to develop their home grown technologies that have become the wonders of the new world order.

Marriages don't last in western world. They must not last here too now because we don't want to be slaves to our husbands or protective of our wives.

It is only we, especially Nigerians that will squeeze their noses to sound like the British or the Americans whereas these people still value some of these things that we think are not longer fashionable.

Dear God, please reward this poster with more of this wisdom that he may in the course of his or her life impact knowledge to this lost generation of Nigerians. Sense has now become a scarce commodity in our land.

Thank you poster for standing firm. The mind control conspiracy of the west is working well. Africa will soon become a waste land. The clock is ticking.

5 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Robynwelo1(f): 6:30am On May 18, 2017
mikolo80:
Guy you get time o. I just de look all these foolish ppl trying to emulate 42% failure rate Vs old school marriage that had over 90% success rate

Yes, let us emulate women that chose marriage over their sanity and dignity. 90% success rate? it depends on what you deem success. Success is a woman who have been caged and maltreated all their life to break free! Success is a woman who knows her rights and protects it.

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by canadianprince: 6:34am On May 18, 2017
Robynwelo1:

Like she said, doesn't mean she doesn't respect them! After cooking the food and serving, then you kneel to him, that's like how many times in a week? Take your bloated ego back to the stone age.

You should be grateful to the Stone age coz it conferred you the privilege to grow or have grown-up in an unbroken home. It's feminist ideologies like these that keep vitiating the marriage institution.
The subject matter underscore here is not the frequency or intervals of kneeling, but the willingness to do so at will as a sign of respect to the man you love, be it your dad or your husband.

Any statement recalcitrating such decorum is an overt exhibition of arrogance and pride. Take or leave it, that stands.

5 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Beedude(m): 6:35am On May 18, 2017
Robynwelo1:

Yes, let us emulate women that chose marriage over their sanity and dignity. 90% success rate? it depends on what you deem success. Success is a woman who have been caged and maltreated all their life to break free! Success is a woman who knows her rights and protects it.
One question for you dear. Are u married?

2 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by madridguy(m): 6:38am On May 18, 2017
Good post.

datola:

Chinese, Japanese, Indians have their own distinct cultures and values which they are proud of and these have helped them in no way to develop their home grown technologies that have become the wonders of the new world order.

It is only we, especially Nigerians that will squeeze their noses to sound like the British or the Americans whereas these people still value some of these things that we think are no longer fashionable.

4 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by mikolo80: 6:39am On May 18, 2017
Robynwelo1:

Yes, let us emulate women that chose marriage over their sanity and dignity.

Is your mother insane or undignified?

90% success rate? it depends on what you deem success.

They stayed married
Honored a commitment
Took a vow serious

Success is a woman who have been caged and maltreated all their life to break free!

Was your mother maltreated?

Success is a woman who knows her rights and protects it.
so it's your right to be making bad decisions and taking vows lightly since you believe you can always divorce later. Mtschew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Missmossy(f): 6:46am On May 18, 2017
Funny undecided go to the village and marry from one of your village girls. I can't laugh grin well that she isn't kneeling doesn't mean she doesn't have respect/manners.
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Snow5(m): 6:46am On May 18, 2017
badaoyeyemi:

I pity your husband to be!!!

5 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Waga02: 6:48am On May 18, 2017
Yes I totally agree with 9ice on this. I grew up with my grand parents and I saw how they relate. Mama had so much respect for papa, but this days reverse in the case. The truth of it is that woman is behinde every succeful marriage

3 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by thonyokun(m): 6:55am On May 18, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
Alaileko

3 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Donnyboy(m): 6:58am On May 18, 2017
Please guys check out the trailer of My Short film BORDER... I Shot it with a phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2W82ii2-o&itct=CAoQpDAYASITCKbr5a2n3NMCFZ6QVQod%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by enomakos(m): 7:05am On May 18, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
I pity you,you are losing your culture

2 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by maasoap(m): 7:07am On May 18, 2017
datola:

It is only we, especially Nigerians that will squeeze their noses to sound like the British or the Americans whereas these people still value some of these things that we think are no longer fashionable.

Forgetting that Oyinbos have narrow nostril and we, Africans have broad nostril. Lol

2 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by onedayatime(m): 7:09am On May 18, 2017
TinaAnita:
I don't have any problem serving him food on my kneels provided he treats me as a queen in return. I don't mind washing his clothes, etc so long he doesn't take me for granted. Taurus women might be Stubborn but they are very good at pampering their man.

Hey I won't do any of that for a man with a bloated ego. An arrogant and selfish man won't get any nice treatment from me. If a man humbles himself before me I'd reciprocate by doing everything humanly possible to make him happy

do you expect him to wash his clothes even if he dosen't treat you like a queen.

You do what you said first and see if your husband won't treat you as a queen.

3 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Gassa007: 7:10am On May 18, 2017
MissCuppy:
Goat
Madam calm down and read the article before you start forming feminist.

3 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Davidbanky(m): 7:22am On May 18, 2017
Hehehehehe old school man ... will that make the food taste better ? Well, you can go to the village and get an uneducated one.

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by wolverine1987: 7:23am On May 18, 2017
PaperLace:

Touche!
Nairalanders, calm down and read the post _ignore the title. The title is just a 'phrase' cheesy.
I wonder o pple got no chill @ all, they r insulting n judging him without reading the whole post n understanding what he's trying to say. in oda words most marriages crash because pple carry fantasies on dia head buh wen they marry they meet reality n can't cope. so it's better not to have too much expectations

2 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Collins10(m): 7:31am On May 18, 2017
datola:

See,some of these things are vert clear but we dont want to accept it. Washing your husband's clothes is not slavery at all. But kneeling down to serve your husband's meals? Who does that? Not bowing ooo. Kneeling! Even housemaids dont do that these days. It may have been prevalent in those days but it wasnt even neccessary. It does not improve the taste of the food.
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Moreoffaith(m): 7:39am On May 18, 2017
HaneefahRN:
Kneeling down to you to serve food doesn't mean there is respect.
And you can always marry a grandma (since their generation were all saints) or probably a slave to do that for you. You can even ask her ask to lick the floor you walk on, mttcheew, radarada.
It's always about women, like it doesn't take two to tango.

So AlQuran and Hadith says when you are submissive and do what pleases ur husband you are a slave

Ask yourself when you were young, whats the percentage of divorce then and now..

Anifat please respect your culture and see where it takes you to.

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by johnkey: 7:43am On May 18, 2017
badaoyeyemi:
Hi beautiful
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by angelanto8(f): 7:43am On May 18, 2017
oshiiteoku:
see this faded singer looking for slave wife,those days u were talking abt,men were men,they feed ,clothe and shelter their wives,almost all mother were housewives,not now a woman will jump out by 5am and come back by 9pm looking for money to sustain the home and come back home tired and fagged out to kneel down for one tout singing from one place to the other smoking Igbo,abeg go siddon for dirty.
thank you.they expect her to also work,participate in the provisions for the house,wash,clean,take care of the kids .they don't care if she goes to work by 8am and come back by 4pm,bring the kids home,feed the kids including them.i mean pity for her,do you want her to be depressed.that's how all this women be looking dirty and unkept because of the stress.yes i believe she should submit to her hubby according to my bible and inturn he should provide for her,lay down his life for her,take care and protect her NOt stress her and make her take on the role of hubby and wife but they will not say it, always dwelling on the woman's role What about the man uh?why didn't he also tell us the man's role or her women the only one responsible or accountable for broken marriages.arrg

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by wickedworld: 7:43am On May 18, 2017
Davidbanky:
Hehehehehe old school man ... will that make the food taste better ? Well, you can go to the village and get an uneducated one.

Village ke? Gone A the days a man will go for village girls because he feel city babe are not good. But this days as a babe self go to village and see how worste the girls are with bad attitude. U will think they should have manners but to finish u with their bad mouth takes no time especially if u don't do ur right as a man.

And they can pretend, while some of them will be figthing up and down bringing problem to their husband for lack of exposure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans React As Skiibii Poses With A Gun / See How Fans Turned Out For Burna Boy #burnalive Concert (photos) / Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.