Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" (33461 Views)

Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service / Seyi Edun Asks Adewale Kofoworolaa To Kneel Down For Bullying Her On Instagram / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by onedayatime(m): 7:56am On May 18, 2017
TinaAnita:
I don't have any problem serving him food on my kneels provided he treats me as a queen in return. I don't mind washing his clothes, etc so long he doesn't take me for granted. Taurus women might be Stubborn but they are very good at pampering their man.

Hey I won't do any of that for a man with a bloated ego. An arrogant and selfish man won't get any nice treatment from me. If a man humbles himself before me I'd reciprocate by doing everything humanly possible to make him happy

for you to go to the extent of thinking a man has to humble himself before you speak volume of whom you are...you have pride, pompus, boastful, proud, ego-centric, self-centered and the list goes on and on and on.

Even, you can not expect a female like you to humble herself before you not to talk of a man when you are not God

And some people here liked the comment!!!.
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by cruzyteejay(m): 7:56am On May 18, 2017
Lawd......ayam afraid of my contli..............some of the comments above further proves his point that 'marriage is not for this generation',thanks to whoever made this quote"the foolish ones have happy homes,while the wise ones don't"

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Slurity(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2017
God, I thank you for my wife. that is what am getting for free from my wife every time she serve me, every morning greeting, every time I comes back from work. even in public. If you want that, do this simple things. marry a decent girl, respect and honour her like a Queen and you get your King treatment in return. You can try Ekiti girl I suggest

5 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by onedayatime(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2017
Slurity:
God, I thank you for my wife. that is what am getting for free from my wife every time she serve me, every morning greeting, every time I comes back from work. even in public. If you want that, do this simple things. marry a decent girl, respect and honour her like a Queen and you get your King treatment in return. You can try Ekiti girl I suggest

yeah Ekiti girls and kwara girls are like that. But not these ijebu girls, lagos girls, ph girls, edo girls, warri girls etc. they feel they are better to you
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by wasuka14(m): 8:07am On May 18, 2017
There are still a lot of girls who still kneel down and show maximum respect to their husband in the world today. But the only thing is that you can't get that qualities from all these celebrity girls. You can't get that from all these highly educated girls, and you can't get that from all these working class girls, esecially those that earn good salaries. And you can't get that from all these millionaires and billionaires children who's many of them schoolled abroad. And thats is the problem. But if you look for moderately educated babes from moderate family in rural areas or cities. You are a king in your kindom, belief me.

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by marvin902(m): 8:07am On May 18, 2017
I really pity some naija women that are willing to rot in their father's house just because of a culture that isn't their own and I cry for Nigeria men that support's them in their stupidity.. so because a woman kneels down for her husband to serve him food it's now slavery have we gone crazy or what..the culture we are trying to copy 95% of their marriage's don't last is it a culture that one's marriage won't last up to year that our women now admires..Never treat your wife as a slave I understand that..but use your head to differentiate between slavery and just showing respect to one's spouse many of your mom's did that to their husband are they slave's... # respect to Asia their culture is their culture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by marvin902(m): 8:14am On May 18, 2017
Robynwelo1:
All in the name of religion and culture created by a misogynist society, some women have lost their senses. Enduring slavery, chaos and neglect in the hands of their husbands and in laws in the name of Bible, Quran and tradition. In fact, if you are still a house wife in this day and age...

your stupidity amazes me

3 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by KemjikaEme: 8:16am On May 18, 2017
datola:

So it is slavery if the wife submits to the husband in whatever acceptable forms. And the husband is ready to lay down his life for his wife?

The other day Nigeria's richest woman, Mrs Alakija said she's washing her husband clothes. She is a slave too right?

We just copy oyinbo blindly and relegate our own culture and biblical injunctions.

One of the major challenges of Africans is that we do not have a voice of our own. The whites ( we are also becoming whites by the day by the use of chemical creams in order to appear attractive and intelligent) dictate everything bad to us including same sex marriage and we accept them in order to appear 'civilized'

Chinese, Japanese, Indians have their own distinct cultures and values which they are proud of and these have helped them in no way to develop their home grown technologies that have become the wonders of the new world order.

Marriages don't last in western world. They must not last here too now because we don't want to be slaves to our husbands or protective of our wives.

It is only we, especially Nigerians that will squeeze their noses to sound like the British or the Americans whereas these people still value some of these things that we think are no longer fashionable.

You must be a misogynist and sadist if you believe that bending down to serve a man is an all inclusive African way of life and a good demonstration of a wife's reverance for her husband.
Which African culture does that trash?
Have you not seen cultures where a woman run a family and hamlet?
Must an African woman be subdued to a life of servitude to measure her respect for her husband?
There is a difference between washing a man's clothes and bending down to serve him. One is a general householdchore,the other is plain servitude and partriarchal oppression.
Nevertheless,it's not even compulsory for a woman to wash her husband's clothes,she only does that as a way to show love and affection for her husband.
Some of us are raised in homes/cultures where women are treated like Queens,so don't tell us rubbish!
If this is part of your Yoruba culture,then keep it to yourself to avoid generalization.
In my Culture(Igbo), women are wives not servants and they don't bend to serve any man.
As soon as a woman have kids old enough to carry items,then those kids will be called to serve their father.
Depending on the purse of their husbands,some women are not allowed to cook and do housechores.
I have a friend whose Mother wasn't allowed to enter the kitchen because her husband didn't want her to burdened with too much work at home.
So which African culture are you referring too? If your culture treats women like slaves, my igbo culture regard women as an Egg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by tintingz(m): 8:17am On May 18, 2017
canadianprince:

Where is the dislike button nairaland?
You can as well dislike your brain. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by marvin902(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2017
Collins10:
See,some of these things are vert clear but we dont want to accept it. Washing your husband's clothes is not slavery at all. But kneeling down to serve your husband's meals? Who does that? Not bowing ooo. Kneeling! Even housemaids dont do that these days. It may have been prevalent in those days but it wasnt even neccessary. It does not improve the taste of the food.

what tribe are you
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by neocortex: 8:28am On May 18, 2017
The problem I have with these type of men is that they won't settle for village, unexposed girl
who will worship them like a god. But will go for enlightened ones and try to force their wish
on women when they fail, they accuse the wife of lacking respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by mfujah(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2017
Lol..... Even all Ibadan girl don jar finish.... Guy better go marry Hausa gel
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Kobicove(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2017
He has a right to dream grin
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by adecares(f): 8:48am On May 18, 2017
continue living in dark ages
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by onedayatime(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2017
KemjikaEme:

You must be a misogynist and sadist if you believe that bending down to serve a man is an all inclusive African way of life and a good demonstration of a wife's reverance for her husband.
Which African culture does that trash?
Have you not seen cultures where a woman run a family and hamlet?
Must an African woman be subdued to a life of servitude to measure her respect for her husband?
There is a difference between washing a man's clothes and bending down to serve him. One is a general householdchore,the other is plain servitude and partriarchal oppression.
Nevertheless,it's not even compulsory for a woman to wash her husband's clothes,she only does that as a way to show love and affection for her husband.
Some of us are raised in homes/cultures where women are treated like Queens,so don't tell us rubbish!
If this is part of your Yoruba culture,then keep it to yourself to avoid generalization.
In my Culture(Igbo), women are wives not servants and they don't bend to serve any man.
As soon as a woman have kids old enough to carry items,then those kids will be called to serve their father.
Depending on the purse of their husbands,some women are not allowed to cook and do housechores.
I have a friend whose Mother wasn't allowed to enter the kitchen because her husband didn't want her to burdened with too much work at home.
So which African culture are you referring too? If your culture treats women like slaves, my igbo culture regard women as an Egg!

na lie go send you go hell fire.

Who beat females most? No be you? Wetin you dey say offen be say 'na buy I buy am' as if womem are commodities for market. Please, don't feed us with trash here

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Rhemmymatician(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Our culture was to disseminate information using town criers , why are you on Nairaland and using the internet , why not revert to the crude methods because you wish to embrace your culture ?

See ? You are missing the point bro .

So, you can't differentiate culture from available means of communication . How is town crying a culture.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by router123(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2017
I agree with this man with the statement " marriage is not for this generation". Christian marriages are suffering and smiling.
The biblical marriages had the man as the boss, the present has a wife as a mate.
Check well biblically, husband and wife didn't have same level of authority. And a s my bishop OYEDEPO will say. "It's only a beast that have two or more heads" this generation marriages has two heAds, two drivers, two people that have a final say. That is y I always say nobody will be getting married in d next 20years. Their will be concubines and baby mamas (legally). Quote me

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by KemjikaEme: 8:52am On May 18, 2017
onedayatime:

na lie go send you go hell fire.

Who beat females most? No be you? Wetin you dey say offen be say 'na buy I buy am' as if womem are commodities for market. Please, don't feed us with trash here
Mercy Aigbe and Tiwa's husbands are igbos??
Igbo women don't bend to serve any mortal,period!
In the past, we go to the markets and trade while the men farm and take care of the home front.
Blame European civilization for turning everything upside down to the extent that men expect women to be their slaves in 2017.
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by APCmyheart(m): 9:01am On May 18, 2017
mogboyelade:
Wait till eternity you hear, you will see.

LOL he is father of 4 and don't need any marriage again that's the message he is passing... Beside who marriage Epp?
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by hormobolanle: 9:10am On May 18, 2017
seriously men can b funny atimes
na so one man bigin fight him wife o say she no gree kneel down give am food say hin b dog ni
wey make am dy serve am food like animal. Omo I laf soooootay water bigin komot for my eye.
all dis can b settled n managed if couples understand each other

though it is a sign of respect but men shouldn't take it as der right

Biko Wetin dy apun na
make una gist me fa#am bored
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by omoayeni1(m): 9:10am On May 18, 2017
mogboyelade:
Wait till eternity you hear, you will see.
Imagine that's why no one will get serious about you,girls of nowadays think only sex is marriage.hisss
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Frankcastle: 9:14am On May 18, 2017
You are the one missing the point... there is a difference between civilization and westernization...

Think about it.

KingEbukasBlog:

Our culture was to disseminate information using town criers , why are you on Nairaland and using the internet , why not revert to the crude methods because you wish to embrace your culture ?

See ? You are missing the point bro .
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Qyubee(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2017
Isn't it ironic that its the divorced and unmarried that are marriage Councillors nowadays? Lets hear good marriage advice from the likes of Olu Jacobs and other celebrities who have lasting marriages...not some dimwit who has opinion!
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Frankcastle: 9:29am On May 18, 2017
You are right. Be like you don dey dat stage where you say... "if i cant have it, i might as well piss on it".. everything you have said is nonsensical at best. Whether you like it or not.EVERYONE has their strengths amd one of the best for women is organisational skills while strategy -long term is for men.. both compliment each other.. so you better wake up. Its not too late for your feminism to be curbed. All your 21 century women. Dem get husband for house o.. hillary. Theresa may etc. be dia deceiving yourself. . Oh. And dey respect their husbands.
If you want a man to submit to you. You should foot all his bills, rent house, buy him car. Give him allowance, pay for his cheap hair cut, organise family events. Go and see his parents. And let him carry the pregnancy.

tintingz:
Why must it be the woman to submit to the man? Can you submit to your wife? If you can't submit to your wife then STFU! Women are not subject or tools to be controlled like robotic slaves because of some ancient culture and a Jewish book said so. They(women) also have brains and consciousness.

Marriage is not by force and not meant for everyone, this is 21 century, life is evolving, anyone who thinks the world should be the same like our ancestors is in lala land.
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by repogirl(f): 9:31am On May 18, 2017
A woman can kneel down to serve you food but you wont know its poisoned food you eat daily.

Kneeling down to serve you food doesnt mean she loves or respect you in her heart.

1 Like

Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Nobody: 9:37am On May 18, 2017
TheCabal:

Wash your pant and cook for you .. boyfriend and girlfriend stage - u neva reach courtship (just fu|king)
Cook for him and see to the daily activities of the household .. wife stage - now your a boss and bosses have responsibilities.

I tried, I really did but I just couldn't make out what you're on about.
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Frankcastle: 9:44am On May 18, 2017
Ah!!! Jesu.. lenu e...

Robynwelo1:
All in the name of religion and culture created by a misogynist society, some women have lost their senses. Enduring slavery, chaos and neglect in the hands of their husbands and in laws in the name of Bible, Quran and tradition. In fact, if you are still a house wife in this day and age...
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Frankcastle: 9:47am On May 18, 2017
As always. Your myopic view. The success for those women is in the fact they raised their children not from a broken home. Their issue was the war not the battle. They raised good children. MAY be you are even one.

Robynwelo1:

Yes, let us emulate women that chose marriage over their sanity and dignity. 90% success rate? it depends on what you deem success. Success is a woman who have been caged and maltreated all their life to break free! Success is a woman who knows her rights and protects it.
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Frankcastle: 9:50am On May 18, 2017
If he get dat one now. The woman go carry cutlass.

Davidbanky:
Hehehehehe old school man ... will that make the food taste better ? Well, you can go to the village and get an uneducated one.
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by morereb10: 9:52am On May 18, 2017
realbee:
All this bloggers and sensationalism, making it look as if he literarily want his woman to knee down. You have to read through to understand his points.

What did you deduce from what he said? He does want and wish to have that kind of woman. Forget say he was telling guys to understand that they can't get those kind of woman in today's world. But truth is, he wish to have that.

On the other hand, which woman doesn't wish to have a husband she will control? In fact my sister said it to me plain. I want a husband I can control,

Women this days wants to be your boss as a man
Re: 9ice: "My Woman Has To Kneel Down To Serve Me Food" by Frankcastle: 9:55am On May 18, 2017
I feel you too. She is not stupid.... her idiocy is deliberate.. thats the interesting part.

marvin902:

your stupidity amazes me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans React As Skiibii Poses With A Gun / See How Fans Turned Out For Burna Boy #burnalive Concert (photos) / Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.