Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob (4215 Views)

RUGA: Your Ultimatum Expires 30th – Biafra Group Reminds Northern Coalition. / Biafra Heroes Day: Igbos, Asari Dokubo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Annang Celebrated / Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Alariwo2: 11:31pm On May 17, 2017
Arda1000:
That's why i say u afonjas are not mentally balanced, if igbos get biafra will they come to Nigeria and beg voters card?

But come to think of it.. who or what is stopping you guys from getting biafra?

or do you plan to continue ranting till you grow old cos I'm no longer understanding
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by sunnysunny69(m): 11:36pm On May 17, 2017
Arda1000:
Ewuru why is it that u afonjas dey always drink panadol extra for another tribe headache, very soon all of una go die from drug abuse
it's on both side dude

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Arda1000(m): 11:54pm On May 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

But come to think of it.. who or what is stopping you guys from getting biafra?

or do you plan to continue ranting till you grow old cos I'm no longer understanding
ur mentally unstable dat is why u forget who usually send orders for biafra protesters to be killed or have you forgotten the man that trekked from katsina to east just to kill people

6 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by dacovajnr: 12:27am On May 18, 2017
Fx55:
[s]Imagine a horrible looking fugly girl like you coming here to pour spittle. You better go and do something about yourself before I invoke Sango on your head.

Fugly descendant of a fallen angel.[/s]
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by modik(m): 1:01am On May 18, 2017
optional1:
[s]kukuma say the entire world will march on May 30th..[/s]

I have just one word for you!

Skip!
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by wailersarefools: 11:15am On May 18, 2017
[s]
koropotopoto:

welcome back breh grin
[/s]

Shatap there. All Igbos are donkeys. Bianca is a confirmed prostitute. ffk is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu, zik and all Igbos touts. truth

1 Like

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by kingzizzy: 11:39am On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

And mind you, the free movement igbos enjoy in SW and other regions is because of one Nigeria.

Sorry but that is not true. Nigeria is part of ECOWAS. All the other 14 members have freedom of movement anywhere in Nigeria without the need of 'one Nigeria'.

2 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Alariwo2: 11:46am On May 18, 2017
kingzizzy:

Sorry but that is not true. Nigeria is part of ECOWAS. All the other 14 members have freedom of movement anywhere in Nigeria without the need of 'one Nigeria'.

Tell that to your people who don't tolerate others, not even their fellow igbos from other states

Practice what you preach first so you don't sound stupid next time
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by kingzizzy: 11:52am On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

Tell that to your people who don't tolerate others, not even their fellow igbos from other states

Practice what you preach first so you don't sound stupid next time

Its not our job to tolerate you, we are the ones who have been rejecting you people for Biafra since 1967

It is the job of people like you who want 'one Nigeria' to tolerate us. Unity begger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by koropotopoto: 12:01pm On May 18, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

Shatap there. All Igbos are donkeys. Bianca is a confirmed prostitute. ffk is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu, zik and all Igbos touts. truth
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Alariwo2: 12:18pm On May 18, 2017
kingzizzy:

Its not our job to tolerate you, we are the ones who have been rejecting you people for Biafra since 1967

It is the job of people like you who want 'one Nigeria' to tolerate us. Unity begger

only a f00l talks this way..

you'll will leave my region whether you like it or not when everyone goes their separate ways. ewu!
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by ZombieTAMER: 12:23pm On May 18, 2017
neoShinto:
Hatred? Can't believe this is coming from an Igbo Man. Y'all started hatred on this forum.
Let's not start a debate of who started what... The most important thing is that it exists..
So let's rectify that
Not that we have anything in common
We are like water and oil
This makes evrything easy
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Mujaheeeden: 12:29pm On May 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:
All these Igbos sef. Anyway, don't even know my ban has expired. Hope to resume fully soon.
i gave you the ban. Stay away from me
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by kingzizzy: 1:46pm On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

only a f00l talks this way..

you'll will leave my region whether you like it or not when everyone goes their separate ways. ewu!

You guys had better wake from sleep and face reality. This fraud started by Lugard in 1914 which he called Nigeria is nobody's country
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by wailersarefools: 2:30pm On May 18, 2017
koropotopoto:

mynd4 lalasticala seu.n oam.4j

E pain am reach bone. You never see anything. Igbos are illiterates.

1 Like

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by wailersarefools: 2:37pm On May 18, 2017
[s]
koropotopoto:

welcome back breh grin
[/s]
Shatap there. Ojukwu is a monkey.

2 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by frankdoz23: 2:54pm On May 18, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there. Ojukwu is a monkey.
afonja spotted! brown roofers are notorious cowards e.g awolowo who cheapishly died of rat poison. all hail Biafra!
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by wailersarefools: 3:24pm On May 18, 2017
frankdoz23:
Igbos are illiterate fools. Ojukwu is a monkey. Bianca is a confirmed prostitute. Kanu is an ogogoro drinking donkey. Ffk is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu, zik and all Igbos touts truth.
My nigga.

1 Like

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by wailersarefools: 3:27pm On May 18, 2017
[s]
koropotopoto:

mynd lalasticala seu.n oam.4j obinoscopy
just sounding a bit warning

Thanks
[/s]
Mynd44 oam4j seun Lalasticlala, before you ban me, I think you need to check the fact that we follow ourselves on nairaland. Check his previous posts. He is just complaining. That is his job.

1 Like

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by MizLizy: 3:03pm On May 27, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Don't allow it bug you
Go attend to your STDs
I think it ought to be your priority now

Haba
Why all this are you guys having beef before this.
This is too much biko.
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by MizLizy: 3:05pm On May 27, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
i gave you the ban. Stay away from me

Giver of ban I hail you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Sergeant David Bako Deserts N/army, Leaks How Dapchi Girls' Abduction / See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 / BREAKING: How 5 DSS Operatives Helped Nnamdi Kanu To Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.