Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob (4194 Views)

RUGA: Your Ultimatum Expires 30th – Biafra Group Reminds Northern Coalition. / Biafra Heroes Day: Igbos, Asari Dokubo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Annang Celebrated / Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by frankdoz23: 9:22pm On May 17, 2017
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB has
stated that over 120 countries and territories
around the world outside Biafraland will
participate in the heroes day march declared by
its leader, Nnamdi Kanu to honour those who
lost their lives during the civil war.
IPOB stated this in a press release by its Media
and publicity Secretary Comrade Emma
Powerful.

He said the group plans a total shutdown of
Biafra’s territories during the march which will
be observed with a sit-at-home protest.
Part of the press release reads, “The
remembrance of our fallen heroes and heroines
on 30th of May 2017 will go down in history as
one of the greatest events the world would ever
witness. IPOB will use this event to conclusively
prove to the whole world that we are ready for
the upcoming referendum for Biafra
sovereignty.”

Powerful said that countries outside Nigeria
would stage a peaceful march during the event,
but in Nigeria, all Biafrans were expected to stay
indoors and avoid any march or protest as this
may give security agents reason to shoot at
them.

He added that so far, their members in most
countries of the world have secured the
permission of the authorities in those countries
to hold the protest march, and have been
allotted venues.

“IPOB families in the UK, Europe, Asia, Middle
East, USA and many others across the world
have managed to secure marching permits from
their relevant authorities because of this historic
30th of May event.

“In almost all countries where IPOB has
presence, including Angola, Mozambique, Congo
DRC, Namibia and Tanzania have respectfully
perfected their own arrangements to honour our
heroes and heroines on that particular day.

“In UK, IPOB has secured their venue at
Trafalgar Square, London for a rally. It is
however interesting to note that the Deputy
National Coordinator of IPOB UK reported that
the British Metropolitan Police gave express
permission for the march on Trafalgar Square,
saying that he knows the group and its leader
and that they were not violent.

“He said that he knows that since Mazi Nnamdi
Kanu started his street protests in London, there
had never been any breach of public peace
compared to similar protests by others groups
that have always degenerated into scuffles and
altercations with law enforcement agencies in
the London area.” http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/17/120-countries-celebrate-may-30-biafra-heroes-day-ipob/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 17, 2017
Really?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by AbakalikiPress: 9:32pm On May 17, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Dansiki1: 9:33pm On May 17, 2017
? ?
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by nNEOo(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2017
neoShinto:
Really?

if this thing make front page brownRoof republicans might go the way of AWOLOWO...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 17, 2017
nNEOo:

if this thing make front page brownRoof republicans might go the way of AWOLOWO...
1 Awolowo = 3 million dead ________ (Fill in the gap. I no wan chop ban today grin)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by tonytony208(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2017
The funny thing is that they will believe this thing. Chai. I mean even a primary school pupil will question it. But igbos here and everywhere will be rejoicing over it as if it is true. I just wonder why these guys don't apply sense with this their Biafra agitation.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by optional1(f): 9:47pm On May 17, 2017
kukuma say the entire world will march on May 30th..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by MXrep: 9:54pm On May 17, 2017
tonytony208:
The funny thing is that they will believe this thing. Chai. I mean even a primary school pupil will question it. But igbos here and everywhere will be rejoicing over it as if it is true. I just wonder why these guys don't apply sense with this their Biafra agitation.
mumu, you are the senseless one, ipob world wide march is not new to us

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by LionDeLeo: 9:55pm On May 17, 2017
All these Igbos sef. Anyway, don't even know my ban has expired. Hope to resume fully soon.

1 Like

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Igboesika: 9:55pm On May 17, 2017
This thread has been invaded by unity beggars.

The fear you people usually express is beyond my compression.

Dem no dey use ear hear anything Kanu or Biafra, once they hear it, next line of action is to shiver.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by tonytony208(m): 9:56pm On May 17, 2017
MXrep:

mumu, you are the senseless one, ipob world wide march is not new to us

You are the demented mumu here. If you guys apply just half of the sense you use in business to this your agitation, you might have been free from Nigeria today. You have sense in business but lack sense in Biafra agitation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by MXrep: 9:58pm On May 17, 2017
optional1:
kukuma say the entire world will march on May 30th..
The entire world have been marching for Biafra, just say you so ignorant of global events

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by MXrep: 9:59pm On May 17, 2017
tonytony208:

You are the demented mumu here. If you guys apply just half of the sense you use in business to this your agitation, you might have been free from Nigeria today. You have sense in business but lack sense in Biafra agitation.
Lol, who be this Jambite again, abeg go read your books

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Pavore9: 10:01pm On May 17, 2017
Observing......
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by optional1(f): 10:02pm On May 17, 2017
MXrep:

The entire world have been marching for Biafra, just say you so ignorant of global events

*entire world my foot*

abeg make una go sleep again.. The dream no sweet..

7 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by SwiftNerd(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2017
tonytony208:

There is a thread at front page where the Jelly fish AKA Osunbade is been relegated to aisha's errand boy.. You should put in the energy to defend him there.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Ogalanyachieze: 10:10pm On May 17, 2017
Rising sun as jewish woman vows to observe sit at home. In solidarity with biafrans

10 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 17, 2017
gringrin

5 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by koropotopoto: 10:16pm On May 17, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:
All these Igbos sef. Anyway, don't even know my ban has expired. Hope to resume fully soon.
[/s]
welcome back breh grin

6 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Alariwo2: 10:16pm On May 17, 2017
Igbos and lies.. bet why?

5 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by ogboa2017: 10:18pm On May 17, 2017
tonytony208:

My brothers wake up . Ipob is every you have Biafrans in the world . Ipob is more formidable and committed in diaspora.

Na so u people said Ipob is not supported by igbo elites but that has been proved in correct. You are the one living in denial. Biafra is real . You guys better face the reality. I live in Australia and we are preparing seriously for 30 of May . It is a special day for us to remember people who died for us to live and people Buhari with his murderous hausa fulani soldiers are killing now .

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by ZombieTAMER: 10:21pm On May 17, 2017
neoShinto:
1 Awolowo = 3 million dead ________ (Fill in the gap. I no wan chop ban today grin)
I don't think we have met before
It's nice to meet you
Been watching you and how biafran ish unstablizes you.. Don't be afraid

Biafra doesn't concern you in any way
It's not for your tribe
It's not for your kind
You have nothing to worry about
Just mind your business on any biafran thread
Thanks

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

I don't think we have met before
It's nice to meet you
Been watching you and how biafran ish unstablizes you.. Don't be afraid

Biafra doesn't concern you in any way
It's not for your tribe
It's not for your kind
You have nothing to worry about
Just mind your business on any biafran thread
Thanks
Biafra is my business and I give a four-legged fück about it. Say no to secession bruh wink

4 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by ZombieTAMER: 10:23pm On May 17, 2017
KissChrixx:
gringrin
Your Mumu na follow come undecided

Why the meme undecided

Who cursed you this night

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by ZombieTAMER: 10:27pm On May 17, 2017
neoShinto:

Biafra is my business and I give a four-legged fück about it. Say no to secession bruh wink

No nation is a prison
No need to be afraid
You can make it without the people you live and love to hate
Don't be afraid of anything... Bro

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by nNEOo(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2017
neoShinto:

to what purpose does the show of weak children have on my distress posture?
do you not see am worried of my brothers, ( the brown roof republicans)
there affinity towards ratatak is second to non.......
para event...this reach the promised land, the urge to commit suicide will only heighten.
this is the reason I worry do you not c this?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by ZombieTAMER: 10:33pm On May 17, 2017
optional1:

*entire world my foot*

abeg make una go sleep again.. The dream no sweet..
Don't allow it bug you
Go attend to your STDs
I think it ought to be your priority now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

No nation is a prison
No need to be afraid
You can make it without the people you live and love to hate
Don't be afraid of anything... Bro
Hatred? Can't believe this is coming from an Igbo Man. Y'all started hatred on this forum.

6 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Arda1000(m): 10:38pm On May 17, 2017
Alariwo2:
Igbos and lies.. bet why?
Ewuru why is it that u afonjas dey always drink panadol extra for another tribe headache, very soon all of una go die from drug abuse

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? / Fact Ipob Will Not Let You To Know About Isaac Boro-1938-1968 / "You Are Daydreaming " Adebanjo Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.