Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob (4216 Views)

RUGA: Your Ultimatum Expires 30th – Biafra Group Reminds Northern Coalition. / Biafra Heroes Day: Igbos, Asari Dokubo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Annang Celebrated / Biafra Day: IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home In Igboland, Benue, Adamawa, Kogi, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by ZombieTAMER: 10:39pm On May 17, 2017
Alariwo2:
Igbos and lies.. bet why?
Even jambites and ugly souls who can't spell are commenting on nairaland
This forum is far losing it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 17, 2017
Arda1000:
may thounder fire dat ur nyash
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Arda1000(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2017
optional1:
kukuma say the entire world will march on May 30th..
eh pain am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 17, 2017
Arda1000:
may thounder fire dat ur nyash
Better take jamb again. Your spelling is on airplane mode o. grin

5 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Arda1000(m): 10:41pm On May 17, 2017

3 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Alariwo2: 10:42pm On May 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Even jambites and ugly souls who can spell are commenting on nairaland
This forum is far losing it

spare parts and okrika sellers too will be commenting cos of cheap phones in the market
#yeye

1 Like

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Arda1000(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2017
neoShinto:
Better take jamb again. Your spelling is on airplane mode o. grin
hahahahahaha, iti akwu ur stupidity is second to none

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Alariwo2: 10:46pm On May 17, 2017
Arda1000:
Ewuru why is it that u afonjas dey always drink panadol extra for another tribe headache, very soon all of una go die from drug abuse

when you lots act like brainless chickens nko?

Attimes I wonder how you people think honestly.. why your lives are so odd.
it makes me sick

1 Like

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Arda1000(m): 10:51pm On May 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

it makes me sick
the odd thing here is why are you guys afraid of been alone, can't you be man enough and park out of your father's house

2 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by MXrep: 10:53pm On May 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

it makes me sick
you better start planning for your brown roof republic now

6 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Alariwo2: 10:54pm On May 17, 2017
Arda1000:
the odd thing here is why are you guys afraid of been alone, can't you be man enough and park out of your father's house

omo eleran ni mi.. I'm a landlord therefore I must not eat bone
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Alariwo2: 10:56pm On May 17, 2017
MXrep:

you better start planning for your brown roof republic now

work has started on it already thank you..

Fashola and Amaechi are doing a great job as regards that..SW is life

1 Like

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by MXrep: 10:56pm On May 17, 2017
IPOB worldwide rally is nothing new, i don't know why afonjas are panicking

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Alariwo2: 11:03pm On May 17, 2017
MXrep:
IPOB worldwide rally is nothing new, i don't know why afonjas are panicking

you see my friend.. you can't eat your cake and still have it

your people can't seat in the senate and house of rep chopping money from Nigeria's purse and you expect me to take Biafra serious

your youths can't be vying for govt. jobs with Nigerians and you expect me to take you serious

you can't be crying marginalization, looking for rail line to connect your region with SW when you don't count yourself as Nigerian

And mind you, the free movement igbos enjoy in SW and other regions is because of one Nigeria. We can decide to shut you off when that Nigeria ceases to exist. Just have that at the back of your mind

1 Like

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by MXrep: 11:04pm On May 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

work has started on it already thank you..

Fashola and Amaechi are doing a great job as regards that..SW is life
i see, is that why the vegetable is your god and savior, i promise you, your 2 minutes abuja misadventure will abruptly end without nothing to show

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by MXrep: 11:05pm On May 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

your people can't seat in the senate and house of rep chopping money from Nigeria's purse and you expect me to take Biafra serious

your youths can't be vying for govt. jobs with Nigerians and you expect me to take you serious

you can't be crying marginalization, looking for rail line to connect your region with SW when you don't count yourself as Nigerian

And mind you, the free movement igbos enjoy in SW and other regions is because of one Nigeria. We can decide to shut you off when that Nigeria ceases to exist. Just have that at the back of your mind

I give up, another Jambite. abeg go read your books

6 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by timecapsule: 11:06pm On May 17, 2017
The sun is about to rise!!!

HO! I love this month of MAY. Nigeria will soon be thrown off balance sooner that people expect it.

Am watching cool shocked

6 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by frankdoz23: 11:06pm On May 17, 2017
afonjas must be weeping profusely now! see them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Alariwo2: 11:07pm On May 17, 2017
MXrep:

i see, is that why the vegetable is your god and savior, i promise you, your 2 minutes abuja misadventure will abruptly end without nothing to show

there is a reason they say half bread is better than none my friend..

We'll take whatever we can get and capitalize on it later.. better than having nothing atal to show like the SE

1 Like

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Arda1000(m): 11:07pm On May 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

omo eleran ni mi.. I'm a landlord therefore I must not eat bone

hahahahahaha u mean ghetto landlord?

2 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by frankdoz23: 11:10pm On May 17, 2017
afonjas like Biafra! I know ffk and fayose have declared support for Biafra but why other brown roof and oil soup afonjas are behaving in a dubious way toward Biafra? am puzzled!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Alariwo2: 11:12pm On May 17, 2017
MXrep:

I give up, another Jambite. abeg go read your books

truth is bitter.. and self deceit is the greatest from of deceit ever

Open your head and think. don't just gamble life away.

Others are not fools like you lots always think..The treatment your people got after civil war should serve as pointer where all igbos had to start afresh with #50. That will be a tip of the iceberg when we go our separate ways

1 Like

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Arda1000(m): 11:12pm On May 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

there us a reason they say half bread is better than none my friend..

We'll take whatever we can get and capitalize on it later.. better than having nothing atal to show like the SE
u mean ass licking the north? and did i hear u say capita...gini?, don't tell me oshogbo and Ibadan is among ur capitlazing

7 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by frankdoz23: 11:12pm On May 17, 2017
I love Biafra!

4 Likes

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Alariwo2: 11:20pm On May 17, 2017
Arda1000:
u mean ass licking the north? and did i hear u say capita...gini?, don't tell me oshogbo and Ibadan is among ur capitlazing

The population of igbos alone in ogbomosho and Ibadan is more than those in Abia and Imo combined

Tell your people to go back and develop nnewi and co. stop creating excess pressure for us and our God given resources
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Arda1000(m): 11:21pm On May 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

Chia!!! Bros take a good look at what You posted here, must you comment when u know u don't av anything to say?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by tonytony208(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2017
ogboa2017:

My brothers wake up . Ipob is every you have Biafrans in the world . Ipob is more formidable and committed in diaspora.

Na so u people said Ipob is not supported by igbo elites but that has been proved in correct. You are the one living in denial. Biafra is real . You guys better face the reality. I live in Australia and we are preparing seriously for 30 of May . It is a special day for us to remember people who died for us to live and people Buhari with his murderous hausa fulani soldiers are killing now .

You will be surprised when you realize that the Igbo elites are primarily interested in partnering with the north for presidency in 2019 or 2023.
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Alariwo2: 11:24pm On May 17, 2017
Arda1000:
Chia!!! Bros take a good look at what You posted here, must you comment when u know u don't av anything to say?

but it's the truth

these same people shouting biafra will still cry to INEC for voters card in 2019.

For how long will you people keep deceiving yourselves ehnn?
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by tonytony208(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2017
MXrep:

Lol, who be this Jambite again, abeg go read your books

Na everybody be jambito for your useless head, right?
Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Arda1000(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

The population of igbos alone in ogbomosho and Ibadan is more than those in Abia and Imo combined

Tell your people to go back and develop nnewi and co. stop creating excess pressure for us and our God given resources
well i can see ur stupidity is incurable, continue to live in dilliusion very soon u'all will commit suicide just like Awo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Alariwo2: 11:27pm On May 17, 2017
tonytony208:

You will be surprised when you realize that the Igbo elites are primarily interested in partnering with the north for presidency in 2019 or 2023.

that's the thing.. conflicting interests

Igbo elites prefer already established oil rich Nigeria to be living fat while their people who feel neglected want uncertain poor dream country biafra

1 Like

Re: 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob by Arda1000(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

but it's the truth

these same people shouting biafra will still cry to INEC for voters card in 2019.

For how long will you people keep deceiving yourselves ehnn?
That's why i say u afonjas are not mentally balanced, if igbos get biafra will they come to Nigeria and beg voters card?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do You As An Individual Want The Creation Of Biafra? / Sen. Dino Melaye Made Grammatical Error, Nigerians React (photos) / Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.