Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? (8733 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by lalanice(f): 8:10am On May 18, 2017
adajoe555:
Me I have alot to offer ...some girls arw just stupid
ah! dnt mind her, she probably said that to get approval frm men. low-life be seeking attention
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by sarahade(f): 8:13am On May 18, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Are u reporting your father to us....??
I urge your good DAD to continue BEATING you, because you still seem far from common sense.

Ensure you remain SINGLE....
Don't ever consider marriage to a MAN.
because it will be an abberation of your constitution.

Your likes must be mad because I said women should be feminist you want to die.
Ok die now if i no marry comd and arrest me now ode.

You think I'm one of those girls that needs a mans approval hell no
i make my own decision and your opinion doesn't matter except that of Allah so hang yourself.
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by adajoe555: 8:51am On May 18, 2017
lalanice:
ah! dnt mind her, she probably said that to get approval frm men. low-life be seeking attention

Most girls on social media go to great length to get attention, now men will see her as a sex object, that have only her body to offer .why not think before posting somethings

My dear I pity for this generation oh
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Bahddo(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2017
sarahade:

Please don't die on my comment o.
Thank God for fathers like mine who thought me how to defend stupid bullies like you.
F*ck off my mention.
oh, he taught you something valuable? Yet you said he has nothing to offer but sperm and deceit, just to get back at an equally senseless girl who is blind to her own potentials outside the bedroom.

Don't bother trying to save face, I'm not interested in what he taught you aside the sperm and deceit he offered you. It's your foolishness that caught my attention, and I have confirmed that you are indeed as foolish as you sounded earlier. You didn't even realize that your initial rant also applied to the man unfortunate enough to father you.

Take this post as an investment in your life, a reminder to use your brain before tapping the submit button. You don't even need to thank me later, but I do hope you start using your brain. All the best.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by nc201016(m): 11:21am On May 18, 2017
adajoe555:
Me I have alot to offer ...some girls arw just stupid
I would really like to get close to u
no jokes, lets work things out
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by adajoe555: 11:49am On May 18, 2017
nc201016:
I would really like to get close to u
no jokes, lets work things out

Lol..
DM me then

1 Like

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by brandydaniells(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2017
Nma27:
I ain't pained bro!
what else do u have to offer

1 Like

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 18, 2017
brandydaniells:
what else do u have to offer
How dare u mention me to spill rubbish? Don't allow sopunu visit u with smallpox
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Debbiepaul(f): 12:08pm On May 18, 2017
undecided well at least she knows sex is the only thing she can offer ....for me sex is just by the way there is more to a relationship than just sex .....most Nigeria girls don't know ...wrong ideology.
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 18, 2017
sarahade:
Reason why women should be feminist. This generation of men are just ingrates despite all their mother did and still do to raise them.

Majority of them endured domestic violence, cheating and slavery because of them.

Please tell me what our fathers have contributed if not sperm and deceit.

Mtcheeeeeeeew angry angry
your late father will be crying in his grave now

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by brandydaniells(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2017
Nma27:
How dare u mention me to spill rubbish? Don't allow sopunu visit u with smallpox
u just careless with words
..........such a pity
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by nc201016(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2017
adajoe555:

Lol.. DM me then
how would I get in touch?
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by nc201016(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2017
adajoe555:

Lol.. DM me then
what is DM
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by naijajobx: 1:29pm On May 18, 2017
Lies
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by popefuse(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2017
Nma27:
Not pained bro, just tired of seeing same post from different fools.
]what other thing can a todays woman offer then.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by popefuse(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
Lashort:
Besides intimacy this is what I have to offer. Free flying aeroplane positions for my niqqa. smiley No dull moment
it will still lead to sex abeg, wetin fit better mens life we dey talk
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by popefuse(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2017
sarahade:
Reason why women should be feminist. This generation of men are just ingrates despite all their mother did and still do to raise them.

Majority of them endured domestic violence, cheating and slavery because of them.

who paid your primary school days fees, who paid your college and university fees. Ohhhh your step dad?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by popefuse(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2017
sarahade:

Please don't die on my comment o.
Thank God for fathers like mine who thought me how to defend stupid bullies like you.
F*ck off my mention.
you see, your father thought you how to defend bullies. Point no 1 of usefulness of dad

1 Like

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2017
Confirm truth.
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by adajoe555: 3:36pm On May 18, 2017
nc201016:
what is DM

I just got it now
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Dottore: 5:12pm On May 18, 2017
sarahade:

Eeya it's a pity you dad contributed only sperm and cheating. Well you don't know my dad and what he contributed or achieved so speak for yourself.
Meanwhile you don't have to be so presumptive about all men you can still be happily married with man that you will so proud of everything about his lifestyle. The journey starts with changing your psyche.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by sarahade(f): 5:25pm On May 18, 2017
Dottore:

Eeya it's a pity you dad contributed only sperm and cheating. Well you don't know my dad and what he contributed or achieved so speak for yourself.
Meanwhile you don't have to be so presumptive about all men you can still be happily married with man that you will so proud of everything about his lifestyle. The journey starts with changing your psyche.
Now i know english is your problem.
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by sarahade(f): 5:27pm On May 18, 2017
popefuse:
you see, your father thought you how to defend bullies. Point no 1 of usefulness of dad

Mumu do you know who a feminist is?
Stop quoting me and enlighten yourself
Google is your friend.
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by sarahade(f): 5:29pm On May 18, 2017
popefuse:
who paid your primary school days fees, who paid your college and university fees. Ohhhh your step dad?
Kilopa iyajebu? Ibeere ni
If you ask me na who i go ask o
#proudfeminist
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by sarahade(f): 5:31pm On May 18, 2017
profitablebet:
your late father will be crying in his grave now

And your late mother will be wondering why she didn't allow them behead you for rituals.
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by sarahade(f): 5:35pm On May 18, 2017
Bahddo:
oh, he thought you something valuable? Yet you said he has nothing to offer but sperm and deceit, just to get back at an equally senseless girl who is blind to her own potentials outside the bedroom.

Don't bother trying to save face, I'm not interested in what he taught you aside the sperm and deceit he offered you. It's your foolishness that caught my attention, and I have confirmed that you are indeed as foolish as you sounded earlier. You didn't even realize that your initial rant also applied to the man unfortunate enough to father you.

Take this post as an investment in your life, a reminder to use your brain before tapping the submit button. You don't even need to thank me later, but I do hope you start using your brain. All the best.

Lol why una dey vex i said majority and you people want to faint abeg don't die o.
And as for being foolish you are the fool.
And as for using the submit button come and beat me
Omoale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by sarahade(f): 5:36pm On May 18, 2017
Bahddo:
oh, he thought you something valuable? Yet you said he has nothing to offer but sperm and deceit, just to get back at an equally senseless girl who is blind to her own potentials outside the bedroom.

Lol why una dey vex i said majority and you people want to faint abeg don't die o.
Omoale jatijati
#unanoplentyreach

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Dottore: 5:53pm On May 18, 2017
sarahade:

Now i know english is your problem.
My dear I agree with you since it's not my mother tongue and I'm not writing any exam.
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by sarahade(f): 6:18pm On May 18, 2017
Dottore:

My dear I agree with you since it's not my mother tongue and I'm not writing any exam.
Boy I'm not your dear.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 18, 2017
sarahade:

And your late mother will be wondering why she didn't allow them behead you for rituals.
your mother will bury you befor this year runs out

Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Dottore: 6:34pm On May 18, 2017
sarahade:

Boy I'm not your dear.
OK ma.
Re: Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? by Bahddo(m): 7:21pm On May 18, 2017
sarahade:

Omoale jatijati
#unanoplentyreach
no you didn't say majority. Don't add LYING to your already overpopulated list of vices.

I am only responding to your posts cos I want to see a Nigeria with youths that think before they talk; people who wouldn't cut off their own nose just to spite their face. It's all shades of foolish to create an all-inclusive list that includes one of your own just to spite total strangers.

I would react the same way to a guy that says something like that about women. The gender war is a senseless thing as mankind would easily go extinct without either gender, and I wonder why the majority of you people cannot realize it.

Maybe you are not foolish (maybe you are), but that post definitely was. It deserves all the vitriol it got.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Male Virgin / Help! My Husband Refuses To Sleep With Me. / Which Ethnic Group For Women Like Sex Pass(igbo, Yoruba, Hausa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.