Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Dont Know Where To Start - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Dont Know Where To Start (743 Views)

It Will Be Wicked Of Me,if After I Was Exempted From NYSC I Dont Share This / I See This Around But Dont Know The Name / I Dont Think Madona University Has Any Decent Girl Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know Where To Start by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 17, 2017
i dont even know where to start from,life has been so hard on me lately,am a student in my final year,last semester to be precise,i have a lots to do ranging from projects to handout,am evening finding hard to eat here in school,i have been managing myself all these while,but now things has become so frustrating for me.pls i need financial help am not good in doing this,but i have to force myself to do it,this is my last semester in the university,pls am not a scammer.

pls someone should assist me,am not comfortable in doing this,i know many have use this format to scam others,but am not one of those people,i dont want to abandon my school at this last stage pls.
Re: I Dont Know Where To Start by zionmade(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2017
I have an advice for people like u.
Always plan ur one or two months ahead of u.
Before my final year i did labor work on construction sites and den i was very skinny just to make sure i had money. I wrote projects for people. I wrote assignments just to come up with cash and it did not stop me from being among d best in d dept.

If u re real den go out and find something to do. Den make up ur mind never to depend on anybody's mercy or pity
Re: I Dont Know Where To Start by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 17, 2017
zionmade:
I have an advice for people like u.
Always plan ur one or two months ahead of u.
Before my final year i did labor work on construction sites and den i was very skinny just to make sure i had money. I wrote projects for people. I wrote assignments just to come up with cash and it did not stop me from being among d best in d dept.

If u re real den go out and find something to do. Den make up ur mind never to depend on anybody's mercy or pity
brother thanks for ur advice,i have done such work before,i have work in building site before,for now there are no such work close around me and i have less dan two months to my exams,so time wont allow me do such work now.
Re: I Dont Know Where To Start by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 17, 2017
i just need help so that can complete my project,no amount is too small
Re: I Dont Know Where To Start by firstking01(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2017
Reasons why i don't believe post like this...you scaled through year 1, 2, 3, 4, and you have just few months to go and you are giving up??

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Where To Start by Nobody: 2:27am On May 18, 2017
i know u have every right to doubt me due to the kind of society we found ourself,but believed me am saying the truth,i scale through because i have a family member who was assisting me,but due to the recession the individual withdraw his support,what i need help for now is the project,i can find a way to manage myself.pls if there is a way u can help i will be very greatful sir. firstking01 no amount is too small
Re: I Dont Know Where To Start by Nobody: 6:13am On May 18, 2017
abnation25:
i just need help so that can complete my project,no amount is too small
the truth of the matter is that no one would send you money online.

Nigerians are too corrupt to be trusted, you might "swear" you're not a scammer but many others had also "sweared" and turned out scammers later.
Begging is not the way to go.

Have you heard of fiverr? Go to the business section, you can work online and make money.
Re: I Dont Know Where To Start by Nobody: 7:09am On May 18, 2017
durentchigozie:
the truth of the matter is that no one would send you money online.

Nigerians are too corrupt to be trusted, you might "swear" you're not a scammer but many others had also "sweared" and turned out scammers later.
Begging is not the way to go.

Have you heard of fiverr? Go to the business section, you can work online and make money.
thanks,how does the fiverr work? pls put me through
Re: I Dont Know Where To Start by Nobody: 7:48am On May 18, 2017
abnation25:
thanks,how does the fiverr work? pls put me through
https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2
Re: I Dont Know Where To Start by Nobody: 8:00am On May 18, 2017
Re: I Dont Know Where To Start by Nobody: 8:03am On May 18, 2017
abnation25:
thanks
yea. Follow the thread diligently, you can start making little bucks online.

(1) (Reply)

Quick Intervention Please, I Scored 193 In Jamb.... / Visualising Simple And Compound Interests: / Please Help!! I Made A Mistake In My Jamb Registration And Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.