Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,128 members, 7,867,266 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Sex Is Not For Fun…www.talktalkfor9ja.com - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex Is Not For Fun…www.talktalkfor9ja.com (419 Views)

Rough Play: Lady Sits On The Edge Of A Dangerous Mountain For Fun / Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" / Vicky Zugah: Anal Sex, Is Great, I Enjoy It - Says Ghanaian Actress (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Not For Fun…www.talktalkfor9ja.com by krabbalogun: 6:37am On May 18, 2017
How many men’s/women’s souls do you have inside of you? Every person you sleep with leaves a part of themselves with you.

Some of us think sex is for fun but you don’t know that sex out of marriage is the greatest covenant that you can ever think of, Sexually transmitted demons are not something to play with and are harder to get rid of than diseases!!!! Soul ties are more powerful than you think.

http://www.talktalkfor9ja.com/2017/05/sex-is-not-for-funsex-is-spiritual-bond.html

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Amazing Video Of How He Celebrated His Havard Admission / “the Mystery Of That Only One God, But Many ‘holy’ Books” – Olukayode Salako / ‘I Am Not A Bully’- Bisola Laments In New Interview (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.