Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,816 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

How To Receive From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Receive From God (571 Views)

Easiest Step To Receive From God / How To Receive From Jesus / 4-simple Principles Anybody Can Apply To Always Receive From God (revelation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Receive From God by liveurlife: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2010
How to Receive From God

Decide what you want from God and then find the scripture that promises you that.

Know the will (Word) of God for that particular need or challenge.
Get scriptures to support your request. Your foundation for prayer is the clearly revealed word of God.
Be specific. God was very specific when He created man, animals, plants, the universe, and the earth.
Ask God for the things you want, then believe you have them.

You must ask. There is no such thing as a silent or unspoken request. Life and death are in the power of the tongue. God's answer produces life in your situation.
The Bible states that God said, "let there be", and behold there was. It did not say, God thought.
Read Philippians 4:6.
Let every thought and desire affirm that you have what you ask.

Be prepared to stand 10,000 years if it takes that long for the manifestation of your answer.
Thoughts are governed by or controlled by observation, association, and teaching.

You cannot listen to everything. That means you might have to stay away from some churches, and from some Christian television and radio. Allow the Holy Spirit to be your guide.
Be discerning about what you read and who you associate with.
Never bring God's word down to the level of human experience. Every experience must come up to God's word.
Think constantly on the promises on which you have based the answer to your prayer. (Proverbs 4:20)

Do not think on or talk about the problem. Think and talk about God's solution.
See yourself out of the problem.
In your waking moments, think on the love, mercy, goodness, and blessings of God, and it will boost your faith.

Read Isaiah 26:3 - The word "mind" is imagination in the Hebrew translation.
Think about how good God is.
Read Psalms 150 - Praise Him constantly for what He is doing in your life.
Make every statement a confession of faith, not a confession of doubt.

You can have strong confidence in the fact that when God tells you to do something, you can count on His word.
Come before God expecting to talk to the Father and expecting that He will hear you and grant you the request that you ask Him when you make that request based on His word.
Re: How To Receive From God by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 13, 2010
. . . You become content with God when your joy in desolation equals your joy in consolation . . .
Re: How To Receive From God by jerty(m): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2010
thank you mr poster i am with you and i wilol like you to be a courageous one to me,
a friend, and i wil like to know your town,you church,and you phone number.
Re: How To Receive From God by NiaLong(f): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2010
At poster i am really happy to read dis i at a very turbulent place in my life. Thank u
Re: How To Receive From God by Marlbron: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2010
Just wanna add a word of caution here.

God has already pre-planned your existence here on earth. If it were not so, then he is not all knowing. There is a rythm to your life or a season for things in your life. There is time to be born, a time to die etc. If you ask God according to his will, you should get. We often do not know his will, but the reality we see is often a guide to his will for us.

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Working Imams / Touchy Loving And Loving Touches… How Far Is Too Far? / First Degree In Islamic Studies At Home Freeeeee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.