Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,681 members, 7,854,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead (60299 Views)

Victor Olaiya, Is Dead / The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today / Late Moji Olaiya Is Nigeria’s Most Searched Person On Google 2017; See Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by cr7lomo: 9:44am On May 18, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
u must be living in a hole

And u leave in the sky...is it a must say I must know her?? She ain't A-list to C-list ...what is wrong with Nigerians , alot of sick people roaming the streets and they don't know that they are mentality impaired...na must say I must know am
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2017
titilayo02:

How did it happen? OMG. she is too nice to die, God why will you spare the looters and take good people that makes us happy.why.
She is one of the few actress that I like. But death don't respect anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by ndidibabe(f): 10:01am On May 18, 2017
cr7lomo:

I'm sure ur mum must b dirty and worthless like u...breeding Asha.wo like u just as she do Asha.wo work take born u...dirty girl with a smelly dirty mother...great combo
lol. I am coming back for you.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by King200(m): 10:03am On May 18, 2017
RIP Aunty Mojisola.....It's painful.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by Akjwyzepal(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2017
one of the few good things that came out of my home town. We're somehow related, extended extended family sha. She's from ijesha ishu ekiti state. Quote me wrong. May ur gentle soul rest in peace. Sadmood
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by OVA200(m): 10:16am On May 18, 2017
vision2050:
I know you are shock of hearing another noolywood actress die. but what can we do when the time come? . God should prolong our days I pray.
Amen bro
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by OVA200(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2017
oyienootieno:

Ask Google or better still ask your local search engine (juju).
God will heal you
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by OVA200(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2017
DoreJoe:

U want to occupy the position abi?
Please bro you are old enough stop reasoning with your anus.

I pray you will not die untimely.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by Zeemarch(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2017
Every soul will taste death.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by abbeyty(m): 10:39am On May 18, 2017
rapwizzy:
This can't be true...
Baba God hear my prayers. Maje kin fi ojo olojo lo.

Amin ohh, may her soul rest in peace
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by cr7lomo: 10:52am On May 18, 2017
ndidibabe:
lol. I am coming back for you.

Ain't as jobless as u but waiting for the challenge...i will bring out time for you
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by toygod2: 10:55am On May 18, 2017
RIP moji
One of my few crush of the Yoruba nollywood act.
I pray God receive ur soul...
Victor olaiya bereaved again...
cry
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by Larrykaysail(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2017
luvinhubby:
shocked shocked shocked

The woman knows how to play the role of an obedient and submissive housewife in local films.
which one is local film, and international film,
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by abbeyty(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
one of the few good things that came out of my home town. We're somehow related, extended extended family sha. She's from ijesha ishu ekiti state. Quote me wrong. May ur gentle soul rest in peace. Sadmood

ijesha isu, very close to ijesha eyin ? I think i know the place.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by timmydahpeace(f): 11:11am On May 18, 2017
Praktikals:
This is not true in Jesus name
o boy....i feel your pain....e pain me self.....but what can we do...may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.....
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by Akjwyzepal(m): 11:26am On May 18, 2017
abbeyty:

ijesha isu, very close to ijesha eyin ? I think i know the place.
ijesha isu is in IKOLE local government Ekiti state, ikole shares boundary with kogi state. So if u're going to Abuja and u passing ekiti u will pass ikole to kogi to abuja.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by AmicableEd: 11:31am On May 18, 2017
Moji Olaiya's death: Funke Akindele, Femi Branch and the entire Nollywood recount how amazing she was

http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/05/moji-olaiyas-death-funke-akindele-femi.html

Moji Olaiya's parting words to her mum for the 'Mother's Day' celebration

http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/05/moji-olaiyas-parting-words-to-her-mum.html
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by abbeyty(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
ijesha isu is in IKOLE local government Ekiti state, ikole shares boundary with kogi state. So if u're going to Abuja and u passing ekiti u will pass ikole to kogi to abuja.

Thanks for the information, my dad mum was from there, but i have never visited the place. I will love to visit soon
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by Evezi: 11:48am On May 18, 2017
Ha! Mogbe!

Very shocking! Not again!!!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by Maximus85(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2017
mightyfada:
Breaking: Star actress Moji Olaiya dies in Canada
_

Details soon.

Source:
http://www.instagram.com/p/BUOV0bzlI3Y/

Whaaaaaaaaat?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by VickyRotex(f): 12:26pm On May 18, 2017
This is too shocking!!! How can I wake up to such a news?

God Please rest her soul and comfort her Family.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by ndidibabe(f): 12:39pm On May 18, 2017
cr7lomo:

Ain't as jobless as u but waiting for the challenge...i will bring out time for you
Challenge? You won't kill me with laughter o. Local kids of nowadays. You are not just the type really. Keep waiting..

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by nwafresh(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2017
teelaw4life:

You won't understand, she was a big part of my teenage years. This thing pain oo no be small.

Oya sorry...
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by tillaman(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2017
R.i.p, one of my favorite actress, find rest maaam, and may God be with the bereaved family
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by oyienootieno: 1:36pm On May 18, 2017
OVA200:
God will heal you

You need the healing more, a veteran died all you could write is why are th3y dying like fowl.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by Sprumbaba: 1:38pm On May 18, 2017
cr7lomo:
Nollywood star or yollywood star...i do not know her...anyway. ..RIP

Biafurohoood ni.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya Is Dead by j4sure(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2017
May her soul rest in perfect peace amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos / Photo Of Victoria Bukola On Set Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.