Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification - Certification And Training Adverts (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification (79478 Views)

Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills / 5 Simple Strategies To Boost Your Career / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by sisir16717: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
I.T Offers-smiley-smiley
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by sisir16717: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
smiley
addisoy:
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - E-Learning Scholarship offer from SIITGO

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 500+ courses, you can take any I.T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program.

You too can apply at SIITGO here: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Cheers!
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by LazyNaijaYouth(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 1:20am On Apr 25, 2020
ok
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by ojoalalibo: 2:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by ojoalalibo: 7:38am On Apr 25, 2020
On Point
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lecel14457: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2020
ok
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nicely
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lecel14457: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
contact details
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lecel14457: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
email
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lecel14457: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
okk
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gecivo2523: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
ok
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2020
I.T Training in Nigeria,
I.T Training in Ghana,
I.T Training in Kenya,
I.T Training in Uganda,
I.T Training in Rwanda
I.T Training in Tanzania
I.T Training in Zimbabwe
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gecivo2523: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
cool
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gecivo2523: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gecivo2523: 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Great
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gecivo2523: 6:34am On Apr 29, 2020
wink
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2020
cheesy
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 2:49am On Apr 30, 2020
addisoy:
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - E-Learning Scholarship offer from SIITGO

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 500+ courses, you can take any I.T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program.

Cheers!
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
on point
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
online Courses in Nigeria,
online Courses in Ghana,
online Courses in Kenya,
online Courses in Uganda,
online Courses in Rwanda
online Courses in Tanzania
online Courses in Zimbabwe
online Courses in Malawi

addisoy:
Hello,

Cheers!
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gecivo2523: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
powerful
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by TrueLifeStory: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
It is not free but $7.
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 7:48am On May 01, 2020
I.T Training
addisoy:
Hello,

Cheers!
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gecivo2523: 9:34am On May 01, 2020
good morning
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gecivo2523: 12:12pm On May 01, 2020
sending it now
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 3:20pm On May 01, 2020
the best
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 4:20pm On May 01, 2020
cheesy
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 7:22pm On May 01, 2020
Nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 7:26pm On May 01, 2020
good
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gecivo2523: 6:58am On May 02, 2020
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (117) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.